Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Someone is buying spotify premium through my bank account.

I have a payment for spotify premium on my bank account but I do not have an active membership. Can this be looked into and would I be able to get a refund as it seems someone is using my bank details. Regards

• Casual Listener
  • I have a payment for spotify premium on my bank account but I do not have an active membership. Can this be looked into and would I be able to get a refund as it seems someone is using my bank detail...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

Por favor, tengo un problema, habilite mi plan familiar, pero no recuerdo cual fue la direccion, porque al momento de iniciarlo no me pidio mi direccion. Pueden actualizar mi direccion?Yo puedo enviarles.

• Por favor, tengo un problema, habilite mi plan familiar, pero no recuerdo cual fue la direccion, porque al momento de iniciarlo no me pidio mi direccion.   Pueden actualizar mi direccion?Yo pu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Failed

I have tired all cards but it still failed to make the payment. 

• I have tired all cards but it still failed to make the payment. 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeps changing my Student Subscription to non-Student

Hi there, Spotify keeps changing my student subscription to a non-student subcription without telling me. Can you please rectify. Yours,

• Hi there,   Spotify keeps changing my student subscription to a non-student subcription without telling me. Can you please rectify.    Yours,  
  • Space-Fish
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charge

My free trial ended today and I forgot to cancel it. Now that I did cancel it, how can I get my $9.99 back since it's only 3 AM and I didn't even use it in these 3 hours?

• My free trial ended today and I forgot to cancel it. Now that I did cancel it, how can I get my $9.99 back since it's only 3 AM and I didn't even use it in these 3 hours?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change card

I'm getting annoyed Spotify tells me I owe them okay well it won't accept my card because apparently I have insufficient funds that parts okay what's not okay is it won't let me remove my old card number and put my new one in I'm not trying to pay ri...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm getting annoyed Spotify tells me I owe them okay well it won't accept my card because apparently I have insufficient funds that parts okay what's not okay is it won't let me remove my old card nu...
  • lucaskarmi
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with premiun

Hi there Spotify took 9.99 euros for 3months premium for my account. But still showing free member. No premium member. pls sort this out. my account

• Hi there Spotify took 9.99 euros for 3months premium for my account. But still showing free member. No premium member. pls sort this out.    my account <removed sensitive inf...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining a Family Plan while on my own Premium plan currently

I have had my own preium account for a few years, and I just accepted an invitation to join a family plan. I did not cancel my own premium subscription or do anything regarding my own subscription. Now, it says I am part of a family plan, but with no...

• I have had my own preium account for a few years, and I just accepted an invitation to join a family plan. I did not cancel my own premium subscription or do anything regarding my own subscription. N...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount Family Subscriptions!

My son is in college and is currently a subscriber to Spotify with free Hulu. If I begin a family plan and bring him over to my account will he lose the free Hulu?

• My son is in college and is currently a subscriber to Spotify with free Hulu.  If I begin a family plan and bring him over to my account will he lose the free Hulu?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from a standard premium subscription to a student subscription

I currently have a premium Spotify account and am paying the full price but have just been told by a friend that I would qualify for a student discount as I am a full time university student in Australia. How do I obtain a student discount without ca...

• I currently have a premium Spotify account and am paying the full price but have just been told by a friend that I would qualify for a student discount as I am a full time university student in Austr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for student premium but I’m with free Spotify

So what happened was I wanted to get the student Spotify thinking students in aus high schools can get it. So I put my bank details but then it took me to a page asking for university ID which I don’t have. So I just pressed back and it took me back ...

• So what happened was I wanted to get the student Spotify thinking students in aus high schools can get it. So I put my bank details but then it took me to a page asking for university ID which I don’...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving between accounts

I am panning to buy a premium family account. My daughter has a student account. How can she switch to the family account, without losing her Spotify data, e.g. playlists etc?

• Casual Listener
  • I am panning to buy a premium family account. My daughter has a student account. How can she switch to the family account, without losing her Spotify data, e.g. playlists etc?
  • blomley
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for students changing prematurely

I'm a student for at least one a half more years and maybe more. I can't find a way to update it back to premium for students.

spotify premium.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   I'm a student for at least one a half more years and maybe more. I can't find a way to update it back to premium for students.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I dont get to get premium for familiy to work

I dont get premium family to work.. i get in, the others get it one the sight but it dont work one the app!

• I dont get premium family to work.. i get in, the others get it one the sight but it dont work one the app! 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

They charge me with a card that is written off.

Good, my problem is that they are me, charging the premium from a card that is written off months ago, and "the purchase of the premium" is 2 years ago .. Some moderator with whom you can speak for MP please, many Thank you.

• Good, my problem is that they are me, charging the premium from a card that is written off months ago, and "the purchase of the premium" is 2 years ago .. Some moderator with whom you can speak for M...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update country... so I can't update card

Hi, I opened an account when I was living in the US with a US card, I have since moved to Canada and I've been trying to update my card info for months. I can not update the country I've tried every way the support team has suggested with no luck. Pl...

• Hi,   I opened an account when I was living in the US with a US card, I have since moved to Canada and I've been trying to update my card info for months. I can not update the country I've tri...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Never received Email confirmation, receipt for Spotify Premium gift.

Hi everyone, I was trying to buy 12-months Spotify unlimited for a friend's birthday present who has never used spotify before. I paid and didnt receive any email confirmation or receipt. Neither did the recipient receive an email from Spotify with t...

• Hi everyone,   I was trying to buy 12-months Spotify unlimited for a friend's birthday present who has never used spotify before.  I paid and didnt receive any email confirmation or rece...
  • dolan4114
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in with un and pw

Extremely frustrated! My wife pays for Spotify for our house. We typically don't listen at the same time so it works great for us. I can log in with her username and password on my computer and on the stand alone app on my phone WITH a username and p...

• Casual Listener
  • Extremely frustrated! My wife pays for Spotify for our house. We typically don't listen at the same time so it works great for us. I can log in with her username and password on my computer and on th...
  • Angryuser1034
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family

I upgrade the premium package to Premium for Family Package, i email the link to my member however he cant activate it and a message pop up as 600 - Oops something when wrong, please try again. or We're all mixed up. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • I upgrade the premium package to Premium for Family Package, i email the link to my member however he cant activate it and a message pop up as 600 - Oops something when wrong, please try again. or We...
  • emride
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes