Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android App - No Date Added in playlists??

Android App - No Date Added in playlists??

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

Samsung Galaxy S11

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Why oh why have you removed the "last date added" from the playlists?? you would swipe the photo before and see the date the last track was added, now nothing!! How are we supposed to see the last time the playlist was updated??

Very poor update, you should be adding things not removing them! 

5 Replies

Hi there @Impydave,

Thank you for your post and feedback here in the Community.

There's an idea - [Mobile][Playlists] Reinstate “Last Updated” on playlists. You can leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any updates regarding this.

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall and we’re constantly aiming to improve our features. We’re sorry that this means you’re not able to use Spotify like you wish to do at the moment.

You can read more about how the feedback reaches Spotify here.

Once again - thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help you with anything else. 

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Thanks Jeremy, have voted and left a comment, for the 1st time in my 7 years with Spotify I'm now looking at leaving 😔 to me it is by far the most useful feature on my android app and I used it constantly. Frustrating to see its on the desktop app too! So why remove it from the android app? 

Hey again @Impydave,

Thank you for your reply.

We undertand that thing might not feel good when it doesn't work as it should. Just know that we always strive to be a better app so we hope you’ll continue using it and find it gets better in the future. 

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Have a great Saturday and a wonderful continued weekend 🙂

​​​​​​​Take care!

JeremyModerator

I'm guessing after all this time you're not going to be bringing this feature back! 

Love how you listen to your loyal users! 

Hi again @Impydave,

Thank you for getting back in touch with us.

We're really sorry that you feel this way but at the moment we can't say when or if this will come back,

We hope for your understanding and that you continue using Spotify and find it gets better in the future.

Take care!

JeremyModerator

Suggested posts