Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Confusing library

Confusing library

Hi there!
Back in the days I used to listen songs by albums. Even if they weren't full of liked songs. It's easy to scroll and navigate because of catchy covers and one album can contain several songs so scrolling one album = scroll some amount of songs in one gesture.

Now it's all messed up. Okay now I have to like album so it wasn't in "recommended". I can live with it. But I'm still curious why I should do it if I enjoy only one or two songs from it but okay whatever. And oh dear god now in albums in my library I see all songs even that I didn't add. Why Spotify?
I've been confused during more than a year and I still don't understand how I am suppose to use my library now. Should I scroll throgh thousand songs in "liked" playlist? Or maybe should I waste my time to create playlists? I don't understand new system with separate albums and song it's illogical

1 Reply

Hey @crying_unicorn,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We understand where you're coming from and will make sure all your feedback reaches the right teams. We always aim to improve and you can be sure that your voice will be heard.  As a heads up we have an extensive blog about the changes to Your Library here. There you'll find some useful tips and tricks on how to navigate the new design. You can also learn more about the sort and filter functions here.

In the meantime if you have specific ideas on how you'd like Your Library structured, you're welcome to post them in our Ideas Exchange. You can learn how to do this here. The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. You can read more about it here.

Hope this was helpful for you. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts