Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Genres lists

Solved!

Genres lists

Plan

Premium

Country

Poland

Device

Motorola One Action

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Is it possible to display all genres lists on browse section? I see there are only a few genres of all available.
Is there an option to select browse section for: genres and moods? Currently they are together mixed, that would be better select those like YT music done.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @Grzegorz_Krol

thanks for reaching out about this !

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to filter the search as your posted in your reply.

I was able to find this live idea regarding "Favorite Genres" tab one user had offered.

If you're unfamiliar with the "Ideas" section of the community, you can read all about how to post an idea here.

This way, users around the community will be able to add their +VOTE and comment to promote it.

Furthermore, you can read all about how your feedback reaches Spotify factors here.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have more questions 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @Grzegorz_Krol

thanks for reaching out about this !

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to filter the search as your posted in your reply.

I was able to find this live idea regarding "Favorite Genres" tab one user had offered.

If you're unfamiliar with the "Ideas" section of the community, you can read all about how to post an idea here.

This way, users around the community will be able to add their +VOTE and comment to promote it.

Furthermore, you can read all about how your feedback reaches Spotify factors here.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have more questions 🙂

Suggested posts