Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist disappeared

Playlist disappeared

I made a playlist yesterday but today it's gone. I made it on my computer and noticed it wouldn't appear on my phone but thought it was just a syncing issue and would be fine after a while, but it's completely gone. All the songs/artists that I listened to yesterday still show up but the playlist is gone. It was pretty long (500ish songs) and I'd rather not have to go and re-make it. Any idea what happened or how to fix it?

Thanks

1 Reply

Hey there @TheAxiom

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this.

First up, we suggest that you log out > restart your phone > log back in making sure that you're logged into the correct account in which you created the playlist. 

Additionally, would you mind letting us know if you're still able to see the playlist in the desktop app?

On another note, if you created the playlist while you were in Offline mode, you might be experiencing this Ongoing issue. In that case, make sure to add your +VOTE and subscribe to this thread so that you'll be notified as soon as there are any updates.

It'd also be great if you could provide us with the info which we're requesting in the Status update there. 

Keep us posted 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts