Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 22 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • robertwolf1
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • matneym
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Making liked songs a Playlist

None of the below information is required. However, PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi All, I just want to know if there is w...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However,  Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Or...
  • Tenzinmetok727800
  • Visitor
  • 16 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Restore playlist - More dan 90 days since

Subscription: PremiumCountry : Norway Device Operating System My Question or IssueHi. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2FGWLh2YAkJ6QMdAT09h1M?si=3b3dfc73bcb5479a On this playlist I had, if I remember correct, more than 1000 tracks. For some years ag...

• Casual Listener
  • Subscription: Premium Country : Norway   Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue Hi.    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2FGWLh2YAkJ6QMdA...
  • Monkeyman1991
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant find secret playlists

Hi, I have a premium student plan and recently made a few of my playlists "secret." I now have found no way to access them or locate them. I have tried to see if they needed to be restored, but it says I have no deleted playlists. How can I access th...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have a premium student plan and recently made a few of my playlists "secret." I now have found no way to access them or locate them. I have tried to see if they needed to be restored, but it sa...
  • coocoobirdsarecool
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Greyed out songs

I’ve read all sorts of questions about greyed out songs, but I am seeing very few answers, especially from Spotify. The only answer I get is the song or album is not approved or available in your country. OK fine, I understand that. IF YOU LIVE OUTSI...

• Visitor
  • I’ve read all sorts of questions about greyed out songs, but I am seeing very few answers, especially from Spotify. The only answer I get is the song or album is not approved or available in your cou...
  • jacob5634
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Library Search

Hi, I Would love if Spotify could add a search bar in the library on Window 10. I dont want to search through all Albums, Songs or playlist´s on Spotify, I only want to search through my own playlist´s. Therefore I want Spotify to add the search bar ...

• Hi, I Would love if Spotify could add a search bar in the library on Window 10. I dont want to search through all Albums, Songs or playlist´s on Spotify, I only want to search through my ow...
  • Edzxfr
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Search
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist get priviated even though I didn't private them

Friend of mine sent a playlist to listen to and has it unprivate on her account. Though when I try to listen to it the app says it's private for me and will not let her unprivate it for me to listen to.

• Casual Listener
  • Friend of mine sent a playlist to listen to and has it unprivate on her account. Though when I try to listen to it the app says it's private for me and will not let her unprivate it for me to listen ...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to create a playlist on my iphone and move it to Spotify on my computer?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Xbox restarts queue

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceXbox Series X (controlled by IPhone 11) Recreate ProblemPlay a playlist shuffled and skip about 20 songs, after the song is finished it will go back to the first song played then repeat the same ~20 songs again and again My...

•   Plan Premium Country USA Device Xbox Series X (controlled by IPhone 11)   Recreate Problem Play a playlist shuffled and skip about 20 songs, after the song is finished it will go...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists not completing

the only playlists i have that actually play all the songs in it before going to a similar radio based off the playlist are ones that have less than 100 songs in it. if i hit shuffle on any of my main playlists it only plays about 10% of the songs fr...

• the only playlists i have that actually play all the songs in it before going to a similar radio based off the playlist are ones that have less than 100 songs in it. if i hit shuffle on any of my mai...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Release radar not adapted to my account

The music on my release radar is not adapted in any way to my musical taste. How do I get the algorithm to identify music that is actually related to what I usually hear on Spotify?

• The music on my release radar is not adapted in any way to my musical taste. How do I get the algorithm to identify music that is actually related to what I usually hear on Spotify?    
  • MateusM
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artists fraudelently creating albums called "Daily Mix X"

PlanPremiumCountryCanada My Question or IssueSome artists have started to create albums called "Daily Mix 1", "Daily Mix 2" etc. So when I go "hey google, play daily mix 1," I get one of this gawd-awful albums that no one in their right mind would li...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Canada   My Question or Issue Some artists have started to create albums called "Daily Mix 1", "Daily Mix 2" etc.  So when I go "hey google, play daily mix 1," I ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Syncing m4a ALAC files - Why?

Several years back, I decided to re-rip my entire music library as m4a ALAC. Many, or most, of my playlists contain local files, as Spotify doesn't have everything available, often because it's either the artists' best work, or on labels that Spotify...

• Gig Goer
  • Several years back, I decided to re-rip my entire music library as m4a ALAC. Many, or most, of my playlists contain local files, as Spotify doesn't have everything available, often because it's eithe...
  • notebene
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist in Spotify wrapped

I would like to prevent the songs from my workout-playlist to pop up in my Spotify wrapped, because, me doing a workout every day, my top 5 songs this year where all from this one playlist, all though I normally don’t listen to them that often. How c...

• Visitor
  • I would like to prevent the songs from my workout-playlist to pop up in my Spotify wrapped, because, me doing a workout every day, my top 5 songs this year where all from this one playlist, all thoug...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle mode bugs

Whenever I turn off Spotify, my listening queue just disappear and I have to listen from the begin again, this only happens when shuffle is on. This is extremely annoying, has anyone experienced the same?

• Visitor
  • Whenever I turn off Spotify, my listening queue just disappear and I have to listen from the begin again, this only happens when shuffle is on. This is extremely annoying, has anyone experienced the ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files won't play on Google Nest Mini

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceLG Stylo 6 Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueMy Google Nest Mini won't play my local files. It's saying that 'Can't be played right now" but they play fine on my phone as I have them directly on my phone. Is th...

• Plan Premium Country US   Device LG Stylo 6   Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue My Google Nest Mini won't play my local files. It's saying that 'Can't be p...
  • LuckyAL19
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't listen to my downloaded music when offline

PlanPremium familyCountryCzech republicDeviceiphone 11Operating Systemios 16 (new)My Question or IssueI can't listen to my downloaded music. When i am offline, all of my downloaded music just can not be played. That's one of reasons i even have premi...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium family Country Czech republic Device iphone 11 Operating System ios 16 (new) My Question or Issue I can't listen to my downloaded music. When i am offline, all of my downloaded ...
  • Lyubka
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Sort Artists by “date added”

My Question or IssueLots of times I hear a good artist on television or in a shop or something. I’d check out shazam to see who it is and add the artist on spotify with the intention to check him out later. But I follow so many artists, they regularl...

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue Lots of times I hear a good artist on television or in a shop or something. I’d check out shazam to see who it is and add the artist on spotify with the intention to check him o...
  • Lyubka
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Porque cuando al terminar una música vuelve a reproducirse la ultima canción de mis me gusta?

Al terminar una música o también al cambiar, se vuelve a reproducir la última canción que descargué. Ayuda.

• Visitor
  • Al terminar una música o también al cambiar, se vuelve a reproducir la última canción que descargué. Ayuda.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist missing

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceSamsung S21+Operating SystemAndroid 13 I just noticed that one of my playlist that I made is no longer there. I haven't listed to it in a while so I'm not sure how long this has been an issue or why it was deleted (I certa...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device Samsung S21+ Operating System Android 13   I just noticed that one of my playlist that I made is no longer there. I haven't listed to it in a whi...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes