Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!! Can't remove grayed out songs from 'Liked songs' playlist.

Some songs that seems that was removed from Spotify aren't liked, but still in my Liked Songs playlist and I can't remove them.

• Casual Listener
  • Some songs that seems that was removed from Spotify aren't liked, but still in my Liked Songs playlist and I can't remove them.
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Editorial playlist followers disappeared

Hi. I have a song called atmosphere on the editorial playlist called drones. There were over 40000 players followers but overnight this has dropped to 623. How can this happen please? I'm going to loose lots of streams due to this. https://open.spoti...

• Roadie
  • Hi.   I have a song called atmosphere on the editorial playlist called drones. There were over 40000 players followers but overnight this has dropped to 623. How can this happen please? I'm go...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Home screen changed, now showing nothing that relates to me now.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Random skipping songs in my playlist like I don't have premium, and I DO!

I have this issue for some time right now. When I play music from some playlist/album the queue gets messed up. Spotify plays the songs in some random shuffled order. It's not following the order that's been set up by default.

• Regular
  • I have this issue for some time right now. When I play music from some playlist/album the queue gets messed up. Spotify plays the songs in some random shuffled order. It's not following the order tha...
  • MihailY
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 'Find in Playlist' pull down doesn't work in Modern Psychedelia playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 13Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro My Question or IssueDo some Spotify created playlists not have the pull down 'Find in Playlist' function?Every playlist I listen to has this function except for Modern Psychedelia and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 13 Operating System Windows 10 Pro   My Question or Issue Do some Spotify created playlists not have the pull down 'Find in Playlist' function? E...
  • MihailY
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Please, "remove from playlist" option

Greetings I think the title is self-explanatory. A word on the context though : I created an extensive playlist to play while I am at work (hospitality). I am using my Android phone a Bluetooth device. I don't know how many songs it contains but it g...

• Visitor
  • Greetings    I think the title is self-explanatory.   A word on the context though : I created an extensive playlist to play while I am at work (hospitality). I am using my Android...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Option for Crossfade on Albums

There should be an option to enable crossfade for albums. Personally, I love to listen to albums consecutively with headphones, but I'm autistic and have a sensory sensitivity regarding wearing headphones with any amount of silence. This causes distr...

• Visitor
  • There should be an option to enable crossfade for albums. Personally, I love to listen to albums consecutively with headphones, but I'm autistic and have a sensory sensitivity regarding wearing headp...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution artist not showing in top artists this month

(sorry if this is the wrong place to post this)hello i was wondering if its normal for an artist to not appear in your top artists this month. i listen to this artist everyday but didnt seem to appear in my top artists this month. thanks

• Regular
  • (sorry if this is the wrong place to post this) hello i was wondering if its normal for an artist to not appear in your top artists this month. i listen to this artist everyday but didnt seem to app...
  • abidesu
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Your Library] Custom “Sort by” Ability

I enjoy the feature on desktop to custom organize all the playlists in my library. On mobile, there is no feature for this. I can only organize playlists by recents, recently added, alphabetical, or creator. I can temporarily organize songs by “playl...

• I enjoy the feature on desktop to custom organize all the playlists in my library. On mobile, there is no feature for this. I can only organize playlists by recents, recently added, alphabetical, or ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not letting me play specific songs from playlist, only shuffle

PlanFreeCountryiPhone 7Operating System(iOS 13 My Question or IssueI have no idea what caused the issue or how to fix it

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country iPhone 7 Operating System (iOS 13   My Question or Issue I have no idea what caused the issue or how to fix it
  • Twixzyx
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist is public and on my profile, but it is not viewable to others.

My playlist is public and on my profile (to me), I can even remove it or make it private, but the playlist is completely private to others. Even if I share a link, they can't view it, and the playlist does not exist on my profile (for them).

• Casual Listener
  • My playlist is public and on my profile (to me), I can even remove it or make it private, but the playlist is completely private to others. Even if I share a link, they can't view it, and the p...
  • Chewibub
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify should always open in the "Albums" view of the library

I always want to open Spotify with the Albums view in the library. Is that possible? Where can I set this? Also, in "Discography" I always want to see the artist's albums, not singles/EPs - but it keeps happening that singles/EPs is selected. I do no...

• I always want to open Spotify with the Albums view in the library. Is that possible? Where can I set this? Also, in "Discography" I always want to see the artist's albums, not singles/EPs - but it ...
  • take_me_outside
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player or App Not Working

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceWindowsOperating SystemWindows 11My Question or IssueMy first issue starts with the web player. Before logging in, I'm able to maneuver through the menu just fine; I can search songs, look at playlists, etc. When ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Windows Operating System Windows 11 My Question or Issue My first issue starts with the web player. Before logging in, I'm able to maneuver through ...
  • diarosie1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

We need a songmark

HiSince realizing the limits of the Spotify queue system I have actually ceased using the queue altogetherI simply place my cursor somewhere in my playlist and start my listening off from there. My queue currently contains 1424 tunes.What seems to be...

• Music Fan
  • Hi Since realizing the limits of the Spotify queue system I have actually ceased using the queue altogether I simply place my cursor somewhere in my playlist and start my listening off from there. ...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution libary

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuei recently went back to premium, i still have my play list on my phone but when i dl the app ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue i recen...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I delete a playlist and keep it deleted?

I have a shared playlist with someone and they became a collaborator, however I have decide to delete the playlist. Every time I log into Spotify, the playlist reappears. Is it because the collaborator might still be listening to it? How do I keep it...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a shared playlist with someone and they became a collaborator, however I have decide to delete the playlist. Every time I log into Spotify, the playlist reappears. Is it because the collaborat...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Managing playlists -save albums in a playlist without listing all the track

I'm trying to organise my music albums into categories - so one playlist for "classical" and another for "dance" etc. However, when I add an album to a playlist instead of showing just the album it lists every track! This leaves me with a huge list t...

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to organise my music albums into categories - so one playlist for "classical" and another for "dance" etc. However, when I add an album to a playlist instead of showing just the album it l...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Random user adds songs to my playlists; Can't delete them

PremiumUSA There's a random user that is somehow adding songs to my playlists that I can't delete successfully. Once I remove it, the song immediately reappears. I suspect it's a bot trying to game Spotify's artist payout system.

• Casual Listener
  • Premium USA      There's a random user that is somehow adding songs to my playlists that I can't delete successfully. Once I remove it, the song immediately reappears. I suspect it...
  • Mybuddybars24
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution not able to reorder songs in playlist

I am unable to reorder songs on playlists I curated. If I attempt to organize in preferred order, I receive a message "Already added...this song is already in your playlist" add anyway, don't add I've updated my macbook app, I've updated my iphone ap...

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to reorder songs on playlists I curated. If I attempt to organize in preferred order, I receive a message "Already added...this song is already in your playlist" add anyway, don't add I...
  • marizsalove
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes