Announcements

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! "New episodes" Playlist disappeared

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceOnePlus3Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueOn my Spotify version (Germany) there was a change (Guess Layout change) of the "New episodes" playlist. In the library the playlist was highlighted and with each open...

• Casual Listener
  • JM415
  • Visitor
  • 66 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 16 likes

Solved!! What's the difference between saving a song to your library versus adding a song to a playlist?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've dug around a bit and I'm still not totally clear on this. My understanding is that you can only save 10,000 songs to your library, but you can add an unlimited number of songs to playlists. Is that corre...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Homescreen Playlist suggestions based on time/day

Hello, i wonder where or if i can find the playlists that Spotify apps used to suggest when you started the apps and were based on the current time of the day.For example on weekend nights there were suggestions for either party music, or chillout/ s...

• Casual Listener
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find/play a song

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have search for artist **bleep** chambers and song Judas Goat. I was not able to find it via client. When googling for this song, I have found link https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • CarlosE
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! [Playlists] Group playlists together, creating a tree structure.

It would be nice to be able to group playlists together that have similar themes(Workout playlists for example) to minimize the playlist view.From:to:

General_Deep_0-1617291414046.png General_Deep_1-1617291762743.png
  • Visitor
  • It would be nice to be able to group playlists together that have similar themes(Workout playlists for example) to minimize the playlist view. From: to:   
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove all favorite songs

PlanFreeCountryRussiaDeviceiPhone 8+, Macbook Pro 2019Operating SystemiOS 14, macOS BigSur My Question or IssueI have problem with music which spotify suggest me in daily playlists. They include songs that i already heard. That songs have an property...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Russia Device iPhone 8+, Macbook Pro 2019 Operating System iOS 14, macOS BigSur   My Question or Issue I have problem with music which spotify suggest me in daily pla...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Weekly Mix - Swedish Bands and Music

Plan: PremiumCountry: Austria Device(iPhone 11 Pro and Macbook Pro 2020)Operating System(iOS, OSX) My Question or Issue:Hi together, since a few weeks about 50% of my weekly mix (generated by Spotify) is "swedish rock/pop". I have never heard similar...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Austria   Device (iPhone 11 Pro and Macbook Pro 2020) Operating System (iOS, OSX)   My Question or Issue: Hi together,   since a few weeks a...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs missing from playlist yet still available on Spotify

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceSony Xperia XZ3 and PCOperating SystemAndroid 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI was just checking a playlist that I have on my Spotify account, and there seems to be various songs missing from the playlist, yet they ar...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Spain Device Sony Xperia XZ3 and PC Operating System Android 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I was just checking a playlist that I have on my Spotify...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • missing songs
    Playlist
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop][Podcasts] Bug - list of episodes on Podcast

when I am playing music, and I click on a podcast icon, the podcast episodes shows up, but the date order is random. i have to click out and back in to get the correct date order. No idea how to report bugs, so I post here.

• Regular
  • when I am playing music, and I click on a podcast icon, the podcast episodes shows up, but the date order is random. i have to click out and back in to get the correct date order. No idea how to repo...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I can’t play my playlist music

I played one song from my playlistwhen this song was end, it didn’t play the song in my playlist.I try every mode in spotify but it didn’t work.

• Visitor
  • I played one song from my playlist when this song was end, it didn’t play the song in my playlist. I try every mode in spotify but it didn’t work.
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random songs disappearing out of my own playlists

This is an issue both me AND my brother face, so I know we can’t be the only ones.we both have our own playlists And always listen to one, for example Elvis. randomly songs from both of our playlists are removed, even though they’re still on Spotify,...

• Visitor
  • This is an issue both me AND my brother face, so I know we can’t be the only ones. we both have our own playlists And always listen to one, for example Elvis.   randomly songs from both of ou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio skipping first track when launched

The new radio feature is completely useless. when I look for a song I like I play it.then I want to launch a radio as I did before, inspiree from this track. So I it the ... go to radio. then you have to press the triangle play button, but then it st...

• Visitor
  • The new radio feature is completely useless.   when I look for a song I like I play it. then I want to launch a radio as I did before, inspiree from this track. So I it the ... go to radio. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Podcasts] Unlink Podcast “Your Episodes” and Downloads

Hey,With one of the recent updated, downloaded podcast episodes automatically appear in the “Your Episodes” playlist. This is fine (I admittedly don’t care for this feature, as it takes up more space on the screen, but I can see how it can be useful....

• Visitor
  • Hey, With one of the recent updated, downloaded podcast episodes automatically appear in the “Your Episodes” playlist. This is fine (I admittedly don’t care for this feature, as it takes up more spa...
  • Jeremy
  • 2 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 2 replies
  • 16 likes

Superuser Contribution [liked song] Can't dislike invalid local files

PlanPremiumCountryTaiwanDeviceXperia 10 II & PcOperating SystemAndroid 10 & Windows 10My Question or IssueI add some local files before,but after i refresh the mp3 tags on my pc,some added songs become invalid and display on gray.and i can't dislike ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Taiwan Device Xperia 10 II & Pc Operating System Android 10 & Windows 10 My Question or Issue I add some local files before, but after i refresh the mp3 tag...
  • Z3wiz070yU
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue with disliking songs in Discover weekly and release radar

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceSamsung galaxy note 9 and laptop Operating System Android 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I dislike a song on the desktop app, it is disliked on my laptop but on my phone it is visually not disliked, i just can...

•   Plan Premium Country Germany   Device Samsung galaxy note 9 and laptop  Operating System   Android 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I dislike a son...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify/View Album/Like all songs glitch.

My Question or Issue Hello, Recently as of 3/29/21 I have found this glitch in Spotify mobile when I was browsing music that you can go to an album and then click the album again to add all music from the album to my library. (originally i thought th...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue   Hello,  Recently as of 3/29/21 I have found this glitch in Spotify mobile when I was browsing music that you can go to an album and then click the album again to ad...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicated albums

HelloI've recently noticed that there are duplicated of some of Evermore albums: the ones in my library do not match to the ones on Evermore pageIt probably wouldn't bother me much if likes were transferred to new albums and song names in album Dream...

• Visitor
  • Hello I've recently noticed that there are duplicated of some of Evermore albums: the ones in my library do not match to the ones on Evermore page It probably wouldn't bother me much if likes were ...
  • SpiciousFam82
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Cover Not Updating

I have this issue on both free and premium accounts, using windows PC or laptop. I change the playlist cover with a new one but for some reason Spotify reverts to the old one.

• Music Fan
  • I have this issue on both free and premium accounts, using windows PC or laptop. I change the playlist cover with a new one but for some reason Spotify reverts to the old one.  
  • ralden
  • Regular
  • 26 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Deletar historico de execuções

Boa Tarde, Gostaria de saber como faço para deletar o historico de algumas execuções bem como artistas e albuns já escutados. Esse interesse é para não interferir em minhas recomendações. Obrigado

• Casual Listener
  • Boa Tarde,    Gostaria de saber como faço para deletar o historico de algumas execuções bem como artistas e albuns já escutados. Esse interesse é para não interferir em minhas recomenda...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 15 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I remove a large number of songs from Liked Songs?

Sorry if I've posted in the wrong place and about my english. My playlist "Liked Songs" contains a large number of songs (8,000 +) because I've added the entire album by accident. How do I remove the songs based on the album, eg.: If all the songs fr...

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry if I've posted in the wrong place and about my english.   My playlist "Liked Songs" contains a large number of songs (8,000 +) because I've added the entire album by accident.   H...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution How to share the "Liked Songs" Playlist?

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice/Operating SystemIphone XR (iOS12) / Android(?) / Windows10 My Question or IssueFirst i want to say "HI" to the Community And then back to Topic: I want to share the liked Songs with a friend an she wants to share her l...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device/Operating System Iphone XR (iOS12) / Android(?) / Windows10   My Question or Issue First i want to say "HI" to the Community 😄 And then back to ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 38 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 38 likes

[PC] Change to recommended songs in update help?

Plan: PremiumCountry: USPlatform: PcOperating System: Windows 10 There has been a new update for Spotify, and I like the new look for sure. What I don't like is I cannot find a way to collapse the recommended songs part at the end of the playlist. I ...

• Plan: Premium Country: US Platform: Pc Operating System: Windows 10   There has been a new update for Spotify, and I like the new look for sure. What I don't like is I cannot find a way to ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] A useful way to remove songs from playlists?

Could you add "remove from playlist" somewhere on the screen when you're listening to spotify? Song came up on my main playlist, 1000 or so songs, and the only way I can remove it is to navigate manually through the playlist by scrolling in order to ...

• Visitor
  • Could you add "remove from playlist" somewhere on the screen when you're listening to spotify? Song came up on my main playlist, 1000 or so songs, and the only way I can remove it is to navigate&nbsp...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New account and I deleted something from Approved applications?

I did'nt think it was important at the time but in: https://www.spotify.com/uk/account/apps/ It said something like: 'Spotify web player' I revoked access but the official spotify web player still works fine from what I can see. Is this anything to w...

• Casual Listener
  • I did'nt think it was important at the time but in: https://www.spotify.com/uk/account/apps/ It said something like: 'Spotify web player' I revoked access but the official spotify web playe...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod