Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 22 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • robertwolf1
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • matneym
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Not all local files appearing on phone

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDevice(iPhone 14, Acer Nitro 5)Operating System(iOS 16.1.1, Windows 10) My Question or IssueWhen I download songs from my pc on to my phone it appears as if everything has worked. However, when I click on the songs on ...

• Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device (iPhone 14, Acer Nitro 5) Operating System (iOS 16.1.1, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue When I download songs from my pc on to my phone it...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Album - Tiamat

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDeviceAllOperating SystemN/A My Question or IssueI used to have access to an album in my Library. Its one of my favourite albums.One day, the number of available songs was reduced to just 2 tracks. And this album has dis...

• Plan Premium Country South Africa Device All Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue I used to have access to an album in my Library. Its one of my favourite albums. One day, the ...
  • britneyLover56
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Amanethes
    Tiamat
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Enhanced options

Hi everybody!I have tried to turn off the enhance option on my liked songs playlist but it keeps turning on without me wanting to.is there an option to turn it off for good?

• Visitor
  • Hi everybody! I have tried to turn off the enhance option on my liked songs playlist but it keeps turning on without me wanting to. is there an option to turn it off for good?
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution What is the difference between “Add to Profile” and “Make public” in playlists when on mobile?

I noticed that the new feature, “Add to Profile,” has been introduced recently on mobile. What does it mean and how does it differ from “Make playlist public”? Does this mean that my supposedly private playlist that never showed on my profile but say...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed that the new feature, “Add to Profile,” has been introduced recently on mobile. What does it mean and how does it differ from “Make playlist public”? Does this mean that my supposedly p...
  • navvaya
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

What does I have filters set mean?

When I go to my Playlist there are no songs and it says I have my filters set.

• Visitor
  • When I go to my Playlist there are no songs and it says I have my filters set.
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Hello Spotify removed my playlist with 3,000 followers.

My playlst was removed and I recived no notice besides an email saying that it had been deleted. This playlist has been up for years and I have spent a lot of time creating it. It also 3000 followers spotify:playlist:2qMu696vclF81kwpvzK9hW Can it be ...

• My playlst was removed and I recived no notice besides an email saying that it had been deleted. This playlist has been up for years and I have spent a lot of time creating it. It also 3000 follo...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Archivos locales en PC

Desde la aplicación de mi Pc (Windows) accedo a mi biblioteca y no veo la carpeta ARCHIVOS LOCALES. Tengo activado en configuración y añadido fuentes.

• Desde la aplicación de mi Pc (Windows) accedo a mi biblioteca y no veo la carpeta ARCHIVOS LOCALES. Tengo activado en configuración y añadido fuentes.
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my playlist has two 29s. how to delete one without losing the other?

Alexa calls up the secondary one(almost nothing on it) because it is higher on the list. If I highlight it and press delete, do I risk losing the content on the other 29, which I wish to keep?

• Casual Listener
  • Alexa calls up the secondary one(almost nothing on it) because it is higher on the list. If I highlight it and press delete, do I risk losing the content on the other 29, which I wish to keep?
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Queue for playlist/artist is not respected - plays random songs

PremiumCountry UK DeviceMacbook ProOperating SystemMacOS Monterrey Queue for playlist/artist is not respected - plays random songs. I play the first song from playlist/artist but the next songs are random and not from that playlist/artist. Very frust...

• Casual Listener
  •   Premium Country UK   Device Macbook Pro Operating System MacOS Monterrey   Queue for playlist/artist is not respected - plays random songs. I play the first song from p...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Episodes category gone

I know this has been an ongoing A/B test but I just lost my new episodes category for podcasts and instead have the "Episodes for You" category. I don't like this brute force method of directing me into a discovery **bleep** and it feels like hostile...

• Casual Listener
  • I know this has been an ongoing A/B test but I just lost my new episodes category for podcasts and instead have the "Episodes for You" category. I don't like this brute force method of directing me i...
  • harkoo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Not Appearing

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceiPhone and Desktop and Web My Question or IssueI created a playlist and is not appearing anymore on the playlists list. It's driving me crazy xDWhen I want to add a song to a playlist you can see it appearing in an empty...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device iPhone and Desktop and Web     My Question or Issue I created a playlist and is not appearing anymore on the playlists list. It's driving ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Syncing local files to iphone

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.Deviceiphone 11 Acer aspire 5Operating SystemiOS 16.0 Windows 11 My Question or IssueI recently wanted to listen to some songs not on Spotify so I followed the steps and enabled local files from my laptop to Spotify. I added all...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country U.S. Device iphone 11     Acer aspire 5 Operating System iOS 16.0       Windows 11   My Question or Issue I recently wanted to l...
  • mjhd
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Scrolling Back To Top After Selecting a Song

Hello Music Lovers,I am experiencing an issue when scrolling down the list of songs in a playlist. After I choose a song to play, Spotify will automatically/instantly scroll back to the top of the playlist. This is very frustrating as I am having to ...

• Regular
  • Hello Music Lovers, I am experiencing an issue when scrolling down the list of songs in a playlist. After I choose a song to play, Spotify will automatically/instantly scroll back to the top of the ...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Receiving emails with the subject line “Takedown Notification”

Receiving emails from “noreply@salesforce.com” on behalf of “report-notification@spotify.com” with the subject line “Takedown Notification”. The body states the following: “ Hello,We have found the following content to be in violation of our content ...

• Casual Listener
  • Receiving emails from “noreply@salesforce.com” on behalf of “report-notification@spotify.com” with the subject line “Takedown Notification”. The body states the following: “ Hello, We have found...
  • nicosspotiaccount
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Have lost all my playlists

PlanFree (was Premium and would like to return to Premium)Country: UK Device: Google Pixel4a/ MacBook Air (but I had an iphone before jan 2021)Operating System: Android/ macIOS Ventura (but I had a Windows PC before Jan 2022) My Question or Issue I l...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free (was Premium and would like to return to Premium) Country: UK   Device: Google Pixel4a/ MacBook Air (but I had an iphone before jan 2021) Operating System: Android/ m...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution “New episodes” showing podcasts I don’t follow or care aboht

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 12 mini, MacBook Pro 2019 Operating SystemiOS My Question or Issuethe “new episodes” section of my Spotify feed is constantly filled with podcasts I’ve either never listened to, or listened to for 10 seconds and stopp...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone 12 mini, MacBook Pro 2019   Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue the “new episodes” section of my Spotify feed is consta...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 16 likes

Superuser Contribution Previously liked songs are not showing as liked.

My liked songs are not showing as liked on albums. When I go to an artist's discography and select an album, the songs I have previously liked have an empty heart next to them instead of a green heart. Liking them again creates duplicates in my libra...

• My liked songs are not showing as liked on albums.  When I go to an artist's discography and select an album, the songs I have previously liked have an empty heart next to them instead of a gree...
  • CloudKarma
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist maximum reached; What are my options?

Plan: PremiumCountry USA Device iMac and iPhone 14 ProOperating System: Ventura 13.0.1 My Question or IssueI believe I have reached the maximum number of playlists for my account. Not that I have received any sort of notification, however. I am at th...

• Plan: Premium Country USA   Device iMac and iPhone 14 Pro Operating System: Ventura 13.0.1   My Question or Issue I believe I have reached the maximum number of playlists f...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Making liked songs a Playlist

None of the below information is required. However, PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi All, I just want to know if there is w...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However,  Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Or...
  • Tenzinmetok727800
  • Visitor
  • 16 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 14 likes