Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • grxce99
  • 10 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 16 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • robertwolf1
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • matneym
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

liked songs playlist and other random playlists dont load when i tap on them

PlanFreeCountryindiaDevicesamsung galaxy m21 My Question or Issuefor the past few days now i have not been able to access my liked songs playlist, among seemingly random other playlists, on my phone.when i tap on them it does not load and i am left w...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country india Device samsung galaxy m21     My Question or Issue for the past few days now i have not been able to access my liked songs playlist, among seemingly random ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo ver mi biblioteca de me gusta

Tuve que restaurar mi celular y borre todo. al volver a instalar la app no puedo ver mis me gustan ni ponerle me gusta a las canciones, inicie sesión en mi cuenta y no me deja hacer nada más que escuchar canciones conectada a internet.PlanPremiumCoun...

• Casual Listener
  • Tuve que restaurar mi celular y borre todo. al volver a instalar la app no puedo ver mis me gustan ni ponerle me gusta a las canciones, inicie sesión en mi cuenta y no me deja hacer nada más que escu...
  • AlejaR
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution App

Everything works on the app but when a song ends the next one will not play

• Regular
  • Everything works on the app but when a song ends the next one will not play  
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Exclude Recommendations

What happened to the “exclude from recommendations” option? I used it all the time to keep certain music from showing up as a recommendation. Remembering to start and stop a private session every time I want to listen to something I don’t want Spotif...

• Roadie
  • What happened to the “exclude from recommendations” option? I used it all the time to keep certain music from showing up as a recommendation. Remembering to start and stop a private session every tim...
  • GrassyLassy
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can you have different shuffle settings for different playlists?

I have a premium plan and use Spotify on a Samsung S20FE I have made several playlists and want to shuffle some but not others. However, this doesn't seem to be possible? Whenever I change the shuffle settings for one playlist (on or off) this automa...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium plan and use Spotify on a Samsung S20FE   I have made several playlists and want to shuffle some but not others. However, this doesn't seem to be possible? Whenever I change t...
  • CassandraBay
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist doesn't open

I want to listen to my Playlist and it shows that it is there but as soon as I want to open it, it just shows a black screen. My Playlist doesn't load. What can I do? I already installed the app again and tried to log out and then in again but nothin...

• Visitor
  • I want to listen to my Playlist and it shows that it is there but as soon as I want to open it, it just shows a black screen. My Playlist doesn't load. What can I do? I already installed the app agai...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Playlist folders

I have A LOT of playlists for different things, and the lists will only keep growing but it's getting hard to manage and takes up a lot of space in my sidebar. So honestly having the ability to put playlists into folders of playlists that are for sim...

• I have A LOT of playlists for different things, and the lists will only keep growing but it's getting hard to manage and takes up a lot of space in my sidebar. So honestly having the ability to put p...
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Publicly collaborative playlist

PlanPremium DeviceMacbook Pro 2021 Hello, I wanted to create a public playlist on Spotify that shows up on my profile, and when people see it on my profile they're able to collab and add songs to it so it's just a mass collab. I know I could do this ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium   Device Macbook Pro 2021   Hello, I wanted to create a public playlist on Spotify that shows up on my profile, and when people see it on my profile they're a...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Queued music jumps through list missing between 3 to 10 songs when not on shuffle

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local Files Won't Sync to Phone

I have Windows 10 and an iPhone 8 Plus. I'm trying to finally completely cut the cord with iTunes but I'm having major difficulties syncing the local files that aren't available on Spotify to my phone. I feel like I've been through every tutorial on ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Windows 10 and an iPhone 8 Plus.    I'm trying to finally completely cut the cord with iTunes but I'm having major difficulties syncing the local files that aren't available on Spo...
  • awesg
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Moving track to the top of playlist

PlanPremiumCountryCzech RepublicDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 Hi,for what reason is it not possible to move a track to the top of the playlist?I mean the action where I hold down a track and move it to the top of the screen and the other tracks ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Czech Republic Device PC Operating System Windows 10   Hi, for what reason is it not possible to move a track to the top of the playlist?I mean the action where I ...
  • AlejaR
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't sort library by custom order?

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceXiaomi mi a2 liteOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or Issue Hey, simple question but I'm having a hard time with this. In the past while using the app I could just tap on my library and have things automaticaly sorte...

• Plan Premium Country Italy Device Xiaomi mi a2 lite Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue   Hey, simple question but I'm having a hard time with this. In the past wh...
  • Luca5
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Random songs recommended for my playlist??

PlanPremiumCountryUK DeviceAll DevicesOperating SystemAll OS My Question or Issue I recently noticed that I have had random indian/punjabi/hindi music recommended for my spotify playlist, however I do not listen to any of the songs nor do I have any ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country UK   Device All Devices Operating System All OS   My Question or Issue   I recently noticed that I have had random indian/punjabi/hindi music r...
  • monthesheep
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • random songs
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web player queue has vanished

I have been using the Spotify Web Player successfully in Edge for over 6 months, I changed to Edge after having constant issue in Chrome with songs stopping after 6 seconds, but Edge was rock solid...... Until today!Now my queue works in that it shuf...

QuaiTex_0-1659086553592.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I have been using the Spotify Web Player successfully in Edge for over 6 months, I changed to Edge after having constant issue in Chrome with songs stopping after 6 seconds, but Edge was rock solid.....
  • QuaiTex
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Edge
    queue
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t stream local file to third-party device

PlanPremiumCountryUK Device(iPhone)Operating System(iOS 15.) My Question or IssueI have some local files which I want to import onto my phone to play within Spotify. I’ve managed them to upload them to my desktop Mac, added them to a playlist and syn...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device (iPhone) Operating System (iOS 15.)   My Question or Issue I have some local files which I want to import onto my phone to play within Spotify. I...
  • nmincone
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution One playlist for all my songs

Hi, is it possible to combine/merge all my playlist to get all music into one long master list? regards Henrik

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    is it possible to combine/merge all my playlist to get all music into one long master list?  regards  Henrik 
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Searching by Tag not working (again!)

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDevice(iPhone 13, Windows)Operating System(iOS 15, Windows 10) My Question or IssueTag Search such as: artist, track, album, genre, year are not working properly again.People should check this features before releasing a new v...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device (iPhone 13, Windows) Operating System (iOS 15, Windows 10)     My Question or Issue Tag Search such as: artist, track, album, genre, year are n...
  • wineamyhouse
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Search
    Tags
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs cut short

I joined premium and my main playlist is only playing about 10 seconds of each song

• Visitor
  • I joined premium and my main playlist is only playing about 10 seconds of each song
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How can I work around the 10,000 song Library limit.

(Premium plan) Recently, I tried to add a song to my collection only to see the error message "Epic Collection Friend, Your library is all filed up". Some searching showed me that there is a Library (and Playlist) limit of 10,000 songs. (I'm at 9200 ...

• Visitor
  • (Premium plan)   Recently, I tried to add a song to my collection only to see the error message "Epic Collection Friend, Your library is all filed up".   Some searching showed me that t...
  • shaun_n
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 5 likes
  • library full
  • 17 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist items is missing after reopening app that not used for few days

Hi, I think I found a bug. If Spotify app on mobile wasn't used for few days, and then re-opened some playlist items will be missing. Steps to reproduce:1. Look for ASOT 1065 (or any other playlist with lots of tracks).2. Listen it for some time. 3. ...

• Regular
  • Hi,    I think I found a bug.  If Spotify app on mobile wasn't used for few days, and then re-opened some playlist items will be missing.    Steps to reproduce: 1. Look...
  • rndm2
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes