Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! What's the difference between saving a song to your library versus adding a song to a playlist?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've dug around a bit and I'm still not totally clear on this. My understanding is that you can only save 10,000 songs to your library, but you can add an unlimited number of songs to playlists. Is that corre...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Homescreen Playlist suggestions based on time/day

Hello, i wonder where or if i can find the playlists that Spotify apps used to suggest when you started the apps and were based on the current time of the day.For example on weekend nights there were suggestions for either party music, or chillout/ s...

• Casual Listener
  • Mario
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find/play a song

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have search for artist **bleep** chambers and song Judas Goat. I was not able to find it via client. When googling for this song, I have found link https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • CarlosE
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

What is the original Spotify Premium music download file location?

PlanPremium Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI changed my liked songs download file location is Spotify settings without knowing what that was before. Now the files ended up not working as intended. After that I heard that the file loca...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I changed my liked songs download file location is Spotify settings without knowing what that was before. Now the fi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Auto added songs into playlist

PlanFreeCountryUnited States DeviceMoto G5 PlusOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueI have over 15 songs in my playlist but Spotify is still adding in its suggested songs. I didn't press the "Add Songs" button, so I shouldn't be hearing a...

• Not applicable
  • Plan Free Country United States  Device Moto G5 Plus Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I have over 15 songs in my playlist but Spotify is still adding in i...
  • Alex
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My liked songs disappeared plus other issues

PlanPremium for studentsCountryChileDevice(Huawei p20 lite)Operating System(Android version 9, EMUI VERSION 9.1.0) My Question or Issue HelloI want to report an issue that has been going on by over a week now. My liked songs dissappeared. I truly don...

Liked songs playlis on my laptop.png Screenshot_20200629_170739_com.spotify.music.jpg Screenshot_20200629_170647_com.spotify.music.jpg Screenshot_20200629_170720_com.spotify.music.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium for students Country Chile Device (Huawei p20 lite) Operating System (Android version 9, EMUI VERSION 9.1.0)   My Question or Issue   Hello I want to report...
  • Javieraaaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • dissapeared
    Liked Songs Playlist
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Filter option

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Spoiler (Highlight to read) There used to be an option to filter a playlist rather than simply "find in playlist" I have a playlist with thousands of songs in and sometimes I'm in the mood to listen to just one artist. Why ...

• Casual Listener
  •   There used to be an option to filter a playlist rather than simply "find in playlist"   I have a playlist with thousands of songs in and sometimes I'm in the mood to listen to just o...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't delete playlist

I have Premium, and on the application on my laptop I'm trying to delete a playlist. I click on details, and while every other option works, clicking delete doesn't even bring up a "Are you sure you want to?" page. I even went to the website version,...

• Visitor
  • I have Premium, and on the application on my laptop I'm trying to delete a playlist. I click on details, and while every other option works, clicking delete doesn't even bring up a "Are you sure you ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Podcasts] Lagebesprechung Podcast

The podcast „Lagebesprechung“ is made by Ein Prozent e.V., a society investigated by the German Verfassungsschutz (the „secret service“ to protect the constitution against threads).It calls itself „patriotic“, but it's part of the far right movement ...

• Regular
  • The podcast „Lagebesprechung“ is made by Ein Prozent e.V., a society investigated by the German Verfassungsschutz (the „secret service“ to protect the constitution against threads). It calls itself ...
  • Plushybunny
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • All Platforms
    Podcasts
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Radio Edit / Clean versions of Albums

PlanPremiumCountryUSMy Question or IssueNew User question and likely wrong area - apologies.I just came over to Spotify from Google Music. In Google Music when looking at an artist like Eminem for example in his albums there would be the normal versi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US My Question or Issue New User question and likely wrong area - apologies. I just came over to Spotify from Google Music. In Google Music when looking at an artist like E...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • clean
    Radio Edit
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing Liked Songs and Not Letting me Play Downloads

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 6S For months now I have been having issues with my Spotify account. I have had a premium account for years now and only in the past six months have these problems been occurring. The longest running problem is th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone 6S   For months now I have been having issues with my Spotify account. I have had a premium account for years now and only in the past six months...
  • claireblckmr
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cover size of songs and albums

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 13.5.1 My Question or IssueThere seems to be a problem with the cover whenever you go offline but once you’re connected to wifi or restart the app it seems to fix itself. There are other people experienci...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 13.5.1   My Question or Issue There seems to be a problem with the cover whenever you go offline but once you’re connected to wifi or r...
  • svne
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • covers
    Ongoing problem
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play certain songs

Plan:PremiumCountry:USADeviceS10+, 2017 DellOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI can't play certain songs like crazy train by Ozzy Osbourne and barracuda by heart. I have already pressed show songs that are unplayable. I think it...

• Regular
  • Plan:Premium Country:USA Device S10+, 2017 Dell Operating System Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I can't play certain songs like crazy train by Ozzy Osbourne and barracud...
  • Ghost18
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why can I not play local files on connected network devices (HEOS, Denon, etc.)

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdonDevice(Windows PC, Samsung Galaxy S10+)Operating System(Windows 10, Android) My Question or IssueHiI have the app installed on my Windows 10 machine and I have a number of HEOS devices conencte to the same network. I a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdon Device (Windows PC, Samsung Galaxy S10+) Operating System (Windows 10, Android)   My Question or Issue Hi I have the app installed on my Windows 10...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connected Device
    local files
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant open my playlist

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDevice(iPhone 8, Asus Laptop, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, MacOS, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueA few days ago I tried clicking my playlist but it got stuck on the loading screenand i couldn't inter...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device (iPhone 8, Asus Laptop, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, MacOS, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue A few days ago I tried cli...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't add sources for Local Play

DuoPremiumCanada DeviceMac Hi,I want to add some of my own music in my Spotify but, even if I have it in my computer, I can't transfer it in my Spotify. After reading on it online, I found out that maybe Spotify detected the file as being "Illegal", ...

• Visitor
  •   Duo Premium Canada   Device Mac   Hi, I want to add some of my own music in my Spotify but, even if I have it in my computer, I can't transfer it in my Spotify. After readin...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Uploading Local Files

All information I've seen on this is outdated, so I'm hoping for some fresh answers. I'm brand new to spotify since google play music is shutting down, and frustrations over not having a functioning music library aside, I can't seem to find any setti...

• Visitor
  • All information I've seen on this is outdated, so I'm hoping for some fresh answers. I'm brand new to spotify since google play music is shutting down, and frustrations over not having a functioning ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    local files
    settings
    support
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music Disapeared

Music that was once on my playlist disappeared and now can't be found with the search engine. The music is, Deep Forest - Deep Forest, from 1993.

• Casual Listener
  • Music that was once on my playlist disappeared and now can't be found with the search engine. The music is, Deep Forest - Deep Forest, from 1993.
  • Juantj
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

On Repeat/Repeat Rewind's weird update

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceLenovo Ideapad 110(Phone) Motorola G7 PowerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueToday (27 June) I've noticed a problem. Usually Repeat Rewind playlists is updated within three days (previously it was 5 days I g...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device Lenovo Ideapad 110 (Phone) Motorola G7 Power Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Today (27 June) I've noticed a problem. Usually Repe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • On Repeat
    Playlists
    Repeat Rewind
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"liked" songs stopped predicting new tracks

When I "like" songs it adds them to ta playlist. All other playlists have a section at the bottom predicting other songs based on those in the playlist. I think I remember that this used to be the case for the liked songs playlist too,but is no longe...

• Visitor
  • When I "like" songs it adds them to ta playlist. All other playlists have a section at the bottom predicting other songs based on those in the playlist.   I think I remember that this used to ...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does Spotify randomly remove songs from Liked songs?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceMultiple Operating SystemMultiple My Question or IssueHas been happening for years - I keep finding that songs that I know with certainty I have added to my library (songs I have Liked) are getting un-liked/removed from my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Multiple  Operating System Multiple    My Question or Issue Has been happening for years - I keep finding that songs that I know with certaint...
  • Ver
  • 5 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Deleted songs
    library
    liked songs
  • 5 replies
  • 18 likes

Lost playlist

Hi I have a playlist created but it's now dissappeared off my account, I can still find the playlist and edit it through a link I have saved but it's not in my playlists the links below https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6lzkk4EZfL3z7lSBgjGjtO?si=iziX...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a playlist created but it's now dissappeared off my account, I can still find the playlist and edit it through a link I have saved but it's not in my playlists the links below   ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs and albums that ive liked have become unliked?

Ive noticed quite often lately that a lot of songs and sometimes entire albums that i've definitely saved and liked have become unliked. Consequently i have to go back to the album or song and re-like it, but this worries me for songs and albums that...

• Casual Listener
  • Ive noticed quite often lately that a lot of songs and sometimes entire albums that i've definitely saved and liked have become unliked.  Consequently i have to go back to the album or song and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes