Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently Played section not updating for three months!! 2021

Recently Played section not updating for three months "I reported this problem but it did not matter to anyone" I'm tired of seeing this repetitive thing every time I open Spotify United States

Screen Shot 2021-12-04 at 2.52.47 PM.png FFPEP67XwAMYpQu.jpg
  • Visitor
  • Recently Played section not updating for three months "I reported this problem but it did not matter to anyone" I'm tired of seeing this repetitive thing every time I open Spotify   United...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I get my Local File songs to have a picture instead of the default grey symbol

PlanFreeCountryIndiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI have added an image to my playlist already, but the same image is not being applied to the songs from my local files in that playlist, how do I get it to be the same all acro...

• Plan Free Country India Device PC Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I have added an image to my playlist already, but the same image is not being applied to the songs from my ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No one in my family can join the Family Playlist

We are all trying to join family mix and it’s just spins when we try to join. All using iPhones all seeing the same issue. Have deleted app, restarted phone, gone to browser version and “followed” it there but nothing has worked. Operating System(iOS...

• Casual Listener
  • We are all trying to join family mix  and it’s just spins when we try to join. All using iPhones all  seeing the same issue. Have deleted app, restarted phone, gone to browser version and “...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrapped just for podcasts

I exclusively use Spotify for listening to podcasts and i was interested to see my Wrapped 2021 statistics but i can’t seem to access it. Is it a prerequisite that you listen to music also or is there another reason i can’t view my statistics? FreeAu...

• I exclusively use Spotify for listening to podcasts and i was interested to see my Wrapped 2021 statistics but i can’t seem to access it. Is it a prerequisite that you listen to music also or is ther...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to like/unlike local files on desktop

Premium subscriberAndroid/Windows OSLocal file IssueSo I had a playlist reach 10,000 songs and realizing I could not add anymore, I decided I would instead "like" all the songs in the playlist and then move my liked songs to a new playlist and that w...

• Music Fan
  • Premium subscriber Android/Windows OS Local file Issue So I had a playlist reach 10,000 songs and realizing I could not add anymore, I decided I would instead "like" all the songs in the playlis...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Wrapped since 2 years not available

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhones )Operating System(iOS 10, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI have been searching for my wrapped story for days and still not getting it. I even tried logging off an logging in several times. Plus this is the sec...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPhones ) Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I have been searching for my wrapped story for days and still not getting it...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music And Album Experience
    Wrapped 2021
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution unable to play a certain artist

has anyone else got the same problem i have....unable to play any WET WET WET song....i can download all the albums.ive had a 2 hour conversation with helpline....for them to say it was originally just one of their albums, then told it was issue with...

• Casual Listener
  • has anyone else got the same problem i have....unable to play any WET WET WET song.... i can download all the albums. ive had a 2 hour conversation with helpline....for them to say it was originall...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recommended section in playlists doesn't work

This section completely disappeared in most of my playlists.I tried to create a new playlist and it 'worked' until I added a song which has any symbol expect letters in it's name.Even if there are recommendations they don't work properly. They consis...

• This section completely disappeared in most of my playlists. I tried to create a new playlist and it 'worked' until I added a song which has any symbol expect letters in it's name. Even if there ar...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues with Spotify Song Radio/autoplay, possibly connected

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceGoogle Home Devices, Tesla ClientOperating SystemAny (3rd Party Clients) My Question or IssueI am experiencing issues with Spotify autoplay/radio creation across multiple clients and I theorize that they are related. The two...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Google Home Devices, Tesla Client Operating System Any (3rd Party Clients)   My Question or Issue I am experiencing issues with Spotify autoplay/radio cr...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Release Radar - Some unkown artists fraudently tag famous artist.

Dear Spotify,I see a worrying trend where unknown bad artists populate the Release Radar playlist, as they have fraudulently listed a famous artists as a co-author or collaborator on their song. These are artists with one or two songs with 50 monthly...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify, I see a worrying trend where unknown bad artists populate the Release Radar playlist, as they have fraudulently listed a famous artists as a co-author or collaborator on their song. Th...
  • CarlosE
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files not visible in My Library

FamilyplanPremiumSweden DeviceMacbook Pro late 2019Operating SystemBig Sur My Question or IssueAccording to this post, I should find my local files under my library:https://support.spotify.com/us/article/local-files/ However, I have local files on bo...

• Casual Listener
  • Familyplan Premium Sweden   Device Macbook Pro late 2019 Operating System Big Sur   My Question or Issue According to this post, I should find my local files under my library: ht...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Local files not downloading
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Bug] [Desktop] [Mac M1] Deleted old playlist appears on home screen

PlanPremiumCountryIsrael DeviceMac mini m1 2020 - MacOS Monterey My Question or IssueI found for some reason old playlist i created and deleted long time ago appears on my home screen, when i trying to delete it i get error: "something went wrong" an...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Israel   Device Mac mini m1 2020 - MacOS Monterey    My Question or Issue I found for some reason old playlist i created and deleted long time ago appears...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
    bug
    Desktop
    Mac
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Radio songs not updating after more than a month

DeviceAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI've recently started using the autoplay feature, which plays new songs after my playlist ends. I've noticed however that it only plays the same songs, no matter what's in my playlist.Since I've started u...

• Regular
  • Device Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I've recently started using the autoplay feature, which plays new songs after my playlist ends. I've noticed however that it only plays the ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • daily
    drive
    Radio
    songs
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Wrapped 2021 is missing the 'listened to Spotify more than x%' part

Pixel 6 Pro. I can view my Wrapped 2021, but I can't see where you see the percentage of users that you listened to more Spotify than. I listened to like 145,000 mins and was academically interested in that info.

• Casual Listener
  • Pixel 6 Pro.   I can view my Wrapped 2021, but I can't see where you see the percentage of users that you listened to more Spotify than.   I listened to like 145,000 mins and was academ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I pin a followed playlist?

I can pin my own playlists, but I can't seem to swipe right on a followed playlist, eg Spotify's Chilled Jazz playlist. Please help, thank you.

• Music Fan
  • I can pin my own playlists, but I can't seem to swipe right on a followed playlist, eg Spotify's Chilled Jazz playlist. Please help, thank you.
  • jameslondon74
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account isn't working on my phone

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceSamsung Galaxy Operating System Android My Question or IssueMy account works totally fine when I logged in on my friends' phone and when I logged in on my laptop. My friends' account works totally fine on my phone also....

•   Plan Premium Country Finland Device Samsung Galaxy  Operating System  Android    My Question or Issue My account works totally fine when I logged in on my friend...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Previous years of Wrapped?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 12, PC, Mac)Operating System My Question or IssueIs there a way I can access previous years playlists of Wrapped? I saved 2019, 2020, and 2021 into my playlists, but I would like playlists from before that.

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 12, PC, Mac) Operating System     My Question or Issue Is there a way I can access previous years playlists of Wrapped? I saved 2019, 2020,...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Wrapped help

I have been trying to access the Spotify Wrapped interactive video that has the most listened to songs and artists, minutes played for the top artist, and more, but I haven't been able to. When I clicked on the notification on my iPhone, it took me t...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying to access the Spotify Wrapped interactive video that has the most listened to songs and artists, minutes played for the top artist, and more, but I haven't been able to. When I cli...
  • cLemonade1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs disappeared

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueHello, This morning all of my liked songs disappeared on my phone and on my computer. Thankfully, some of my likes songs were also on another playlist.Does someone know...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue Hello,  This morning all of my liked songs disappeared on my phone and on my comp...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • disappeared
    liked songs
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution WRAPPED 2021 incorrectly says my #2 song is crocodile rock

 Paid plan - Canada Serious issue... Accidentally left crocodile rock playing on repeat and left the house with it still playing. Now my wrapped 2021 has it as my #2 song. I really hate that song... how can i delete it from that playlist? Jesus wept....

Inked2021-12-01 15.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  •     Paid plan - Canada   Serious issue... Accidentally left crocodile rock playing on repeat and left the house with it still playing. Now my wrapped 2021 has it as my #2 song. I really...
  • 89percent
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes