Announcements

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Changing the heart button to a plus

Hey there, We wanted to let you know that our design team is currently testing a new layout for the button responsible for adding items to Your Library and your playlists on iOS. The team is exploring revamping the look and some of the functions of t...

Dian_0-1673963885652.png
  • kaner1178
  • Casual Listener
  • 128 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 128 replies
  • 23 likes

Feedback on sharing the "Your Top Songs 2022" playlist

Hey there, Thanks for continuing to help us improve the Wrapped experience every year by sharing your valuable feedback. Let's get this thread going by posting your constructive feedback on the sharing of the "Your Top Songs 2022" playlist. This'll d...

• ibuprofen
  • 76 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 76 replies
  • 11 likes

If your Wrapped is not appearing, check out this thread.

Hey there, We're receiving reports that Wrapped 2022 isn't appearing for some users. This can be due to one of the following reasons: Wrapped is not accessible in all regions due to varying criteria. Not all user accounts are eligible for the Wrapped...

• Visitor
  • 490 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 490 replies
  • 16 likes

Your 2022 Wrapped feedback thread

Hey there, Glad to see you here. This means you're about to take your time and post the most valuable content of all - feedback from our users. If your Wrapped is not appearing, check out this thread. For all other feedback, post in the thread here. ...

• Sondering_Yuugen
  • 442 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 442 replies
  • 10 likes

Deprecating Preview clips

Hi everyone, The Song Previews of playlists, albums, artist, track pages and Liked Songs were recently deprecated. Preview clips will still be available on any assisted curation and the Add songs feature under Liked Songs and playlists. Your construc...

• tariqmehmood321
  • Casual Listener
  • 146 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Liked Songs Playlist
    Playlists
    Your Library
  • 146 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files GONE

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicehp laptopOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueThe Local Files option where you can make Spotify play the songs in on your laptop is gone. This option allowed me to enjoy music that are not uploaded on Spotify, suc...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device hp laptop Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue The Local Files option where you can make Spotify play the songs in on your laptop is gone....
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My liked songs displayed under artists is messed up.

so i have tried to redownload spotify to fix the display issue. it works for the first time i launch the app but after that it looks like image 2. i cant see any of my liked songs by artist. has this happened to anyone else, if so how do I fix it? (i...

• so i have tried to redownload spotify to fix the display issue. it works for the first time i launch the app but after that it looks like image 2. i cant see any of my liked songs by artist. has this...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Más de la mitad de la biblioteca "Canciones que te gustan" no me aparece y no se reproduce

PlanPremiumCountryEspañaDeviceSamsung J6, PC LenovoOperating SystemAndroid y Windows 10. My Question or IssueBuenas tardes, hace días que me va fatal Spotify tanto en el móvil como en el PC. Tenía la memoria llena y despejé un poco la biblioteca para...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country España Device Samsung J6, PC Lenovo Operating System Android y Windows 10.   My Question or Issue Buenas tardes,  hace días que me va fatal Spotify tanto ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Where can I see the songs I’ve saved by artist

I used to go to my library and click on each artist to listen to the music I saved from him/her/they. Now when I click on their profiles it takes me to the page of their info. This is a problem for me because I don’t listen to full albums. There’s pa...

• Visitor
  • I used to go to my library and click on each artist to listen to the music I saved from him/her/they. Now when I click on their profiles it takes me to the page of their info. This is a problem for m...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Podcast Image

I own the 'Women in AI' podcast and am trying to update the profile image for it. I have updated it on our file domain manager for our website which it pulls from (did this last week), but it hasn't update. iTunes image updated so the upload was fine...

• Casual Listener
  • I own the 'Women in AI' podcast and am trying to update the profile image for it. I have updated it on our file domain manager for our website which it pulls from (did this last week), but it hasn't ...
  • REWORK
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Radio Playlist

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceIphone SE 2, Ipad ProOperating SystemIpad OS, IOS My Question or IssueHi Community, I have some song radio playlists saved in my library. Everyday the spotify algorithm changes the song in the playlist. Unfortunately mo...

•   Plan Premium Country Germany Device Iphone SE 2, Ipad Pro Operating System Ipad OS, IOS   My Question or Issue Hi Community,    I have some song radio playlists sav...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tesla app

My Question or Issue I have a premium subscription and have transferred my library from iTunes. My Artists are displayed as tiles in a random order and if I manage to find an artist and select that artist I get a list of randomized songs from differe...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue   I have a premium subscription and have transferred my library from iTunes.  My Artists are displayed as tiles in a random order and if I manage to find an artist an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem playing imported local files on my phone.

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceLaptop/Firefox, Android phoneOperating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueI've successfully imported some local files on my laptop. I can play them on the laptop from within the Spotify desktop program. I've also created ...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device Laptop/Firefox, Android phone Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue I've successfully imported some local files on my laptop. I can ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When I'm in offline mode, my albums start only with recently added

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueIn offline mode, spotify won't show my albums in alphabetical order, but with recently added album...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue In offline m...
  • jimb0ne
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Someone "spamming" my Liked songs library

Hi, i have problem with my "Liked songs" library .. Usually at night spotify just turn on and start playing weird music that no one listen and keep saving it - then download it to my device .. So my Liked songs library is messed up + every morning is...

• Visitor
  • Hi, i have problem with my "Liked songs" library .. Usually at night spotify just turn on and start playing weird music that no one listen and keep saving it - then download it to my device ..  ...
  • Hykos
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics section does not work

PlanPremium Family DeviceiPhone 7 Plus, Lenovo Legion Y7000Operating SystemiOS 13.3.1, Windows 10 My Question or IssueSince I change my plan to Premium Family, lyrics section doesn’t work anymore. I tried all the song that I know exactly they have av...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family   Device iPhone 7 Plus, Lenovo Legion Y7000 Operating System iOS 13.3.1, Windows 10    My Question or Issue Since I change my plan to Premium Family, lyric...
  • Sakosh1t
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Opgeslagen playlisten overzetten op andere spotify account?

My Question or Issue Ik wil opgeslagen muziek en/of playlisten overzetten naar een andere account. Mijn account werd eerst gedeeld, maar nu niet meer. De andere persoon wil graag zijn muziek behouden. Is dit mogelijk en zo ja, hoe moet ik dit dan doe...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue   Ik wil opgeslagen muziek en/of playlisten overzetten naar een andere account. Mijn account werd eerst gedeeld, maar nu niet meer. De andere persoon wil graag zijn muziek...
  • rhrahulhaldar
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing podcast episodes

Hi, it looks like the "Cosmopod" podcast (https://open.spotify.com/show/1z2MBkFWYiU04QTU4R2abZ) is missing some episodes when compared to the libsyn archive (https://cosmopod.libsyn.com/). Does anyone have any idea of how this can be fixed? This seem...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   it looks like the "Cosmopod" podcast (https://open.spotify.com/show/1z2MBkFWYiU04QTU4R2abZ) is missing some episodes when compared to the libsyn archive (https://cosmopod.libsyn.com/). D...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Yet another Discover Weekly question

Hi, I have a single playlist with my whole music collection. The Discover Weekly recommendations are based on listening activity, or just having the song added to the playlist is enough? In other words, do i have to actually listen to a song for it t...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have a single playlist with my whole music collection.   The Discover Weekly recommendations are based on listening activity, or just having the song added to the playlist is en...
  • Pedrojvm
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify playing completely random songs instead of what I select

PlanPremiumCountryfrance Device(iPhone XS My Question or IssueSpotify playing completely random songs instead of what I selectI tried to play playlists or albums, I launch the first song and after that Spotify plays songs I absolutely don’t know (and...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country france    Device (iPhone XS     My Question or Issue Spotify playing completely random songs instead of what I select I tried to play playl...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where Have My Artists Songs Gone

PlanPremiumCountry New ZealandDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 10Hello Spotify, before I ask my main question I just want to know if smoking crack is encouraged in your offices? Because you guys are off your heads! So the story goes a bit like this....

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country  New Zealand Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10 Hello Spotify, before I ask my main question I just want to know if smoking crack is encouraged in you...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Library not showing liked music

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy library not showing liked songs. Now when I click on an artist it goes to the homepage for...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My libr...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Album order changed when I go offline

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceGoogle pixel 3 XLOperating SystemAndroid 11 beta My Question or IssueThis started happening today, when I go offline my album order changes to recently added, messing up how I find albums. I always have them sorted by ar...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device Google pixel 3 XL Operating System Android 11 beta   My Question or Issue This started happening today, when I go offline my album order chan...
  • seansdarcy
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • internet
    offline Album
    sorting
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! CYBERATTACK ON MY SPOTIFY ACCOUNT, PLAYLIST LIBRARY DISAPPEARED

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello Community,i received this email from Spotify last week! Wir haben bemerkt, dass sich je...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello C...
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify shuffles only the most recent songs

This issue has been reported once, here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/Shuffle-only-plays-recently-added-tracks/m-p/4627900 But since that issue has been open since 2018 and there hasn't been any official response from Spotify or a...

• Casual Listener
  • This issue has been reported once, here:  https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/Shuffle-only-plays-recently-added-tracks/m-p/4627900   But since that issue has been open since...
  • beamtz
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • liked songs
    shuffle
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes