Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 21 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 21 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • robertwolf1
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • matneym
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Syncing Local Files Still Doesn't Work

I see that there are numerous old topics on this, but wondering if anything recent has been found. I'm trying to sync a local playlist to my mobile to listen on my phone. I've went through all the steps and troubleshooting of the old topics but it st...

• I see that there are numerous old topics on this, but wondering if anything recent has been found.  I'm trying to sync a local playlist to my mobile to listen on my phone.  I've went throug...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Switching account

I need to switch temporarily from a premium to a free account, because off a offer from my new provider. After change provider i will go back to a premium account. My question is in meanwhile all the songs i download (saved) will still stay, also in ...

• Visitor
  • I need to switch temporarily from a premium to a free account, because off a offer from my new provider. After change provider i will go back to a premium account. My question is in meanwhile all the...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly with repeated songs

Hi!I don't know what could have happened this week, but my DW came with repeated songs from last week, which I've already listened to.Is this a bug or something like that? Thanks in advance!

• Regular
  • Hi! I don't know what could have happened this week, but my DW came with repeated songs from last week, which I've already listened to. Is this a bug or something like that?   Thanks in adva...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms]Public playlists inside folders are keeping Private Playlists from staying private

Hi guys, The issue is that if we create a folder with several playlists and at least one of those playlists is set as "Public," the other playlists will be visible to the public as well, even if they are all set as "Private." Meaning that a public pl...

• Hi guys,   The issue is that if we create a folder with several playlists and at least one of those playlists is set as "Public," the other playlists will be visible to the public as well, e...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs order mismatched, lost past 2-3 weeks of songs added

Plan: Premium (family)Country: USA Device: Macbook Pro 16" 2019, iPhone 12 Pro MaxOperating System: macOS Catalina 10.15.7, iOS 14.3 I'll explain everything in the order it happened. On 12/16/2020 there was a prompt to update Spotify on my mac. I cli...

• Plan: Premium (family) Country: USA   Device: Macbook Pro 16" 2019, iPhone 12 Pro Max Operating System: macOS Catalina 10.15.7, iOS 14.3   I'll explain everything in the ord...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Your Library] Many of my favorites are greyed out, I cannot play them any more.

The songs are not banned in my country example "Een heel klein beetje oorlog" with Meuris, Kowlier is in the list, but cannot be played any more.

• Visitor
  • The songs are not banned in my country   example "Een heel klein beetje oorlog" with Meuris, Kowlier is in the list, but cannot be played any more.
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help finding a podcast

I was recently recommended a podcast on my home page that seemed interesting but I forgot to add it to my library and I can't remember the title.I know the title had a colon ( : ) in it and in the description it mentioned a book of the same name. I a...

• I was recently recommended a podcast on my home page that seemed interesting but I forgot to add it to my library and I can't remember the title. I know the title had a colon ( : ) in it and in the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
    podcast
    true crime
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All likes song clear

I want to completely clear my favorite playlist, but do I have to do something like this by just clicking 600 songs one by one, I want to delete it completely, not filter it. 

IMG_20201219_023201.jpg
  • I want to completely clear my favorite playlist, but do I have to do something like this by just clicking 600 songs one by one, I want to delete it completely, not filter it.  
  • Alyssa_rochelle
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete song from fav by unlike

I delete song pressing "unlike" and lose it. I don't remember name of song, i did it accidentally. How can I find it and bring back to favorites?

• I delete song pressing "unlike" and lose it. I don't remember name of song, i did it accidentally. How can I find it and bring back to favorites? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wife has crapped up my listening history and I need to remove recent history

I have Spotify in two Tesla's. The wife has crapped up my history. I just upgraded to Duo so she can have her own history, but I need to uncrap my history now. How can I do this?

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify in two Tesla's.  The wife has crapped up my history.  I just upgraded to Duo so she can have her own history, but I need to uncrap my history now.  How can I do this?
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • history
    recent history
    Recently played artist
    trend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Make Unplayable Songs/Music Available

I have albums and songs/music that are some reason unplayable. I had some just recently no longer playable!! Please fix it!!

• Visitor
  • I have albums and songs/music that are some reason unplayable. I had some just recently no longer playable!! Please fix it!!🙏🙏
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Improve the functionality to block artists in Release Radar

I'm a huge fan of the personalized playlists like the Release Radar. However, what I don't like is the fact that some artists still show up in my list, although I blocked these artists on their page already. Some of these songs seem unplayable by def...

• I'm a huge fan of the personalized playlists like the Release Radar. However, what I don't like is the fact that some artists still show up in my list, although I blocked these artists on their page ...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Daily mixes disappeared from all device

Hi, My daily mixes have not been showing for a week now on any device. Is there anything that can be done to fix this or reset what has gone wrong? PlanPremiumCountryUk DeviceLG TV, Moto x4, PS4, Web playerOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My daily mixes have not been showing for a week now on any device. Is there anything that can be done to fix this or reset what has gone wrong?   Plan Premium Country Uk &nbsp...
  • Heres_ian
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily mix disappeared

HelloI had 6 daily mix but all of them have now disappeared.I have checked it on multiple devices. Please help me recover them.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I had 6 daily mix but all of them have now disappeared. I have checked it on multiple devices. Please help me recover them. 
  • Heres_ian
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t Add To Collaborative playlist only on PC (Spotify Win App and Webplayer)

PlanPremiumCountryCZE DeviceiPhone XOperating SystemWindows 10 and browsers Chrome, Firefox, etc My Question or IssueI can’t add any songs to collaborative playlist from another account. This problem occurs only on PC (in Spotify Windows Program and ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country CZE   Device iPhone X Operating System Windows 10 and browsers Chrome, Firefox, etc   My Question or Issue I can’t add any songs to collaborative playlist fr...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Live stream playlist

Is there a feature on Spotify which allows a user to live stream a playlist? In other words, users would select the playlist of a broadcaster using their own Spotify account and play the music vis their own device while the playlist is being controll...

• Visitor
  • Is there a feature on Spotify which allows a user to live stream a playlist?  In other words, users would select the playlist of a broadcaster using their own Spotify account and play the music ...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs added to the beginning of the playlist

PlanPremium CountryAustralia DeviceMacbook Pro late 2018 Operating SystemMacOS Catalina My Question or IssueI added songs to a playlist and they were put at the beginning of the playlist rather than the end as they normally would. Check the screensho...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country Australia   Device Macbook Pro late 2018   Operating System MacOS Catalina   My Question or Issue I added songs to a playlist and they were put...
  • T0m1s
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

My spotify is not working

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDevice Operating Systemwindows 7 My Question or IssueHi, this is my first time here. I just installed spotify in my windows. All my playlists appear empty, my songs, artists, albums, etc. And if I search a song it don't play an...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Spain Device   Operating System windows 7   My Question or Issue Hi, this is my first time here. I just installed spotify in my windows. All my playlists appe...
  • Galathbel
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Find Users that I follow

I am following a few users, where can I find them in the destkop/mobile app?(this is not how to find who follows me, but the other way around) Device: Galaxy S9, Macbook Pro

• Visitor
  • I am following a few users, where can I find them in the destkop/mobile app? (this is not how to find who follows me, but the other way around)   Device: Galaxy S9, Macbook Pro   ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Follow button
    menu bar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] Search in playlists

Using the desktop app, i was searching inside one of my playlists with ctrl+f for example "mac miller". I got a list of all msc miller songs inside the playlist. I play one song and leave the search. After the song is played, the next one (or random ...

• Visitor
  • Using the desktop app, i was searching inside one of my playlists with ctrl+f for example "mac miller". I got a list of all msc miller songs inside the playlist. I play one song and leave the search....
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes