Announcements

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Feedback on sharing the "Your Top Songs 2022" playlist

Hey there, Thanks for continuing to help us improve the Wrapped experience every year by sharing your valuable feedback. Let's get this thread going by posting your constructive feedback on the sharing of the "Your Top Songs 2022" playlist. This'll d...

• ems6
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 62 replies
  • 4 likes

If your Wrapped is not appearing, check out this thread.

Hey there, We're receiving reports that Wrapped 2022 isn't appearing for some users. This can be due to one of the following reasons: Wrapped is not accessible in all regions due to varying criteria. Not all user accounts are eligible for the Wrapped...

• MadAtSp0tify2022
  • Music Fan
  • 389 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 389 replies
  • 9 likes

Your 2022 Wrapped feedback thread

Hey there, Glad to see you here. This means you're about to take your time and post the most valuable content of all - feedback from our users. If your Wrapped is not appearing, check out this thread. For all other feedback, post in the thread here. ...

• merewenna
  • 375 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 375 replies
  • 7 likes

Deprecating Preview clips

Hi everyone, The Song Previews of playlists, albums, artist, track pages and Liked Songs were recently deprecated. Preview clips will still be available on any assisted curation and the Add songs feature under Liked Songs and playlists. Your construc...

• belloxcello
  • Casual Listener
  • 87 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Liked Songs Playlist
    Playlists
    Your Library
  • 87 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Some songs don't play despite being available

Some songs don't play when I try to play them, no matter if I have downloaded them or not. The names of the songs aren't gray and I have them downloaded, so I assume they are available. If I click/tap on them to play, the bar with currently playing m...

• Casual Listener
  • Some songs don't play when I try to play them, no matter if I have downloaded them or not. The names of the songs aren't gray and I have them downloaded, so I assume they are available. If I click/ta...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bug where playlists appear in wrong order

Currently a bug exists which causes certain playlists, followed or created, to force their way to the top of the "Playlists" section, even if they are put in a specific different location on desktop (mac specifically). This effect extends to forcing ...

• Visitor
  • Currently a bug exists which causes certain playlists, followed or created, to force their way to the top of the "Playlists" section, even if they are put in a specific different location on desktop ...
  • GohWatLeuk
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Interface gets worse with each update

Since a couple years ago the Spotify interface has been getting worse and worse with each update, right now it is at a point were it is unbearable. To start off, why are the three recommended options when you open the app usually Recently played, Jum...

• Since a couple years ago the Spotify interface has been getting worse and worse with each update, right now it is at a point were it is unbearable. To start off, why are the three recommended options...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

[Android][Your Library] Play all songs

On android I used to be able to under library click songs and shuffle all. This feature has been removed.Please bring it back, having to add individual songs to playlists is a complete waste of my time.

• On android I used to be able to under library click songs and shuffle all. This feature has been removed. Please bring it back, having to add individual songs to playlists is a complete waste of my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Android
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Shuffle, Radio, Selecting Songs & Suggestions

PlanPremium My questions are regarding multiple issues, mainly the shuffling of my library. Currently I have ~860 songs in my library. I usually flop these into a public playlist so that I can share with friends so they can listen through my whole li...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   My questions are regarding multiple issues, mainly the shuffling of my library. Currently I have ~860 songs in my library. I usually flop these into a public playlist so that I...
  • bengarland
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting on Download and Incorrect Number of Songs in Liked Songs

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemIOS 13.3.1 On my phone, the number of songs in my "Liked Songs" is incorrect. It shows 1,000 total songs, but when downloading songs on both my phone and Mac, it shows 993 songs. How can I change it t...

• Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone 8 Operating System IOS 13.3.1   On my phone, the number of songs in my "Liked Songs" is incorrect. It shows 1,000 total songs, but when downloading...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • liked songs
    Waiting on Download
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

I think someone has access to my account

My spotify account has been showing history to songs I never listened to, mostly foreign Hispanic music, and when I want to use spotify it is often interrupted by the same kind of music. What is going on? How do I get them out of my account?

• My spotify account has been showing history to songs I never listened to, mostly foreign Hispanic music, and when I want to use spotify it is often interrupted by the same kind of music. What is goin...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs getting added to my playlists

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue So alright. I've been having a issue for some time now that I find really irritating. So eve...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   ...
  • randerson938
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • bugs
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Does spotify work in the Bahamas ?

Will be spending a couple months on Grand Bahama Island next winter and was wondering if Spotify will work for me there?

• Regular
  • Will be spending a couple months on Grand Bahama Island next winter and was wondering if Spotify will work for me there?
  • ColinLyman
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Order of Playlists do not match on all devices

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 13, Mac OS, Windows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I rearrange the order of playlists on my computer it shows a completely different order on my phone. Not the order of songs, but the actual order o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 13, Mac OS, Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I rearrange the order of playlists on my computer it shows a completely...
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Suggested songs stuck on one genre

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceWindows 10 desktop & OnePlus 3TOperating SystemWindows 10 & Android 9 My Question or IssueSuggested songs list (at both Windows and Android devices) got stuck on rap/hip-hop genre. I can refresh it over and over again, b...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device Windows 10 desktop &  OnePlus 3T Operating System Windows 10 & Android 9   My Question or Issue Suggested songs list (at both Windows an...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Maximum artists in library

PlanPremiumCountryChileDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Operating System Android My Question or Issue Is there a limit for the number of artists in the library? I added some more recently, and afterwards I found some of my older artists were missing.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Chile Device Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System  Android   My Question or Issue  Is there a limit for the number of artists in the library? I added some m...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A song shows on a playlist but not library and I want it GONE....any suggestions?

PlanPremiumCountryUSAOperating System Android Oreo ? Moto Z Force My Question or Issue A song shows on a playlist but not library and I want it GONE....any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Operating System Android  Oreo ? Moto Z Force   My Question or Issue  A song shows on a playlist but not library and I want it GONE....any suggestions?
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast

None of the below PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Garmin vivoactiv 3 music My Question or Issue NRK podcast's dont appear on the Garmin watch. Have tryed different podcast from them but non of the are showing up.

• Visitor
  • None of the below  Plan Premium Country Norway Device Samsung Galaxy 9 Garmin vivoactiv 3 music   My Question or Issue   NRK podcast's dont appear on the Garmin watch. Have ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Library downloads automatically unknown playlists

Hello all, I have a premium account on Spotify since a few weeks, and since then, I always find new playlists in my library that I didn't follow. I then have to unfollow them one by one which is quite annoying. Is there anything I can do to stop this...

• Visitor
  • Hello all,   I have a premium account on Spotify since a few weeks, and since then, I always find new playlists in my library that I didn't follow. I then have to unfollow them one by one whic...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t listen at downloaded music

PlanPremiumCountryMexico Device(iPhone Operating System(iOS 10)My Question or IssueI have a lot of music downloaded on many different playlist and I have never had problems until now. I can’t here at any of my music without connection although all of...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico  Device (iPhone 😎 Operating System (iOS 10) My Question or Issue I have a lot of music downloaded on many different playlist and I have never had problems...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Track order in a queue

PlanFreeCountryItalyOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI made a playlist a long time ago and sometimes I add new tracks in it. Yesterday I add a lot of track but today I played the playlist and the queue starts with the old tracks, puttin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Italy Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I made a playlist a long time ago and sometimes I add new tracks in it. Yesterday I add a lot of track but tod...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • order
    Playlist
    queue
    track
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not showing all songs in "Likes songs"

On my phone I can see that I have 2339 liked songs, but when I try to select all (CTRL + A) songs to copy them into a playlist I only get something like 180 songs. And if I search for an artist in my liked songs it shows up but not in the new playlis...

• Visitor
  • On my phone I can see that I have 2339 liked songs, but when I try to select all (CTRL + A) songs to copy them into a playlist I only get something like 180 songs. And if I search for an artist in my...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files Not Downloading

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDevice iPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 13.3 My Question or IssueEver since I deleted my last playlist, none of my local files songs are playable on my iPhone, only on PC. Whenever I put it in a new playlist and press ‘Download’...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device  iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 13.3   My Question or Issue Ever since I deleted my last playlist, none of my local files songs are playable o...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist rejected from playlists

PlanPremiumCountryFrance (sorry for my bad english)DeviceSony Xperia XA2 / PCOperating SystemAndroid 9 / Windows 10 My Question or IssueHello, I have a big problem with my playlists. One of my favorite artists is rejected from my playlists by the shu...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country France (sorry for my bad english) Device Sony Xperia XA2 / PC Operating System Android 9 / Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello, I have a big problem with my pl...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • need help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes