Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 22 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • robertwolf1
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • matneym
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Podcast is Shorter on Spotify than other Platforms

I use soundcloud as a podcasting host, and send the rss feed here and to a few other podcast platforms. It's never given me any issues, but for some reason the latest episode (that is 40+ minutes in length) only shows up as 7 minutes here on spotify....

• Casual Listener
  • I use soundcloud as a podcasting host, and send the rss feed here and to a few other podcast platforms. It's never given me any issues, but for some reason the latest episode (that is 40+ minutes in ...
  • MatthewH3n
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Your Library] Unable to sort albums by artist

When I go to Your Library > Albums and sort my albums by 'Recently Added' I get a list of all the albums I've added (hearted) to my library sorted by the date that I added them. When I change the sort to by 'Artist' to view my albums grouped by artis...

• Casual Listener
  • When I go to Your Library > Albums and sort my albums by 'Recently Added' I get a list of all the albums I've added (hearted) to my library sorted by the date that I added them. When I change the ...
  • seanbendell
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Library
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly disappeared.

Since Spotify appeared in Russia and I changed my country to Russia, I can't find my Discover Weekly playlist anywhere. PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceSamsung Galaxy s20+, desktop appOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHow do I bring Discov...

• Since Spotify appeared in Russia and I changed my country to Russia, I can't find my Discover Weekly playlist anywhere.    Plan Premium Country Russia Device Samsung Galaxy s20+, des...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently played and Jump back in don't change

PlanPremiumCountryLithuaniaDeviceSamsung Galaxy 7 and PCOperating SystemAndroid 8.0 and Win10 My Question or IssueRecently played and Jump back in are staying the same although I have been listening to different albums, playlists etc. for a good week...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Lithuania Device Samsung Galaxy 7 and PC Operating System Android 8.0 and Win10   My Question or Issue Recently played and Jump back in are staying the sam...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files are unstable, disappearing

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceWindows 10 PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThis time yesterday, my Spotify local files list was around 17,000+ tracks, which was all the music on my computer. Had some trouble with a new CD I'd b...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Windows 10 PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue This time yesterday, my Spotify local files list was around 17,000+ tracks, ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution App crushes when I try to open the lib

When I try to open "liked music" lib, the app closes. The same problem with several artists. I tried to reinstall app but it didn't help. PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceHuawei p10

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to open "liked music" lib, the app closes. The same problem with several artists. I tried to reinstall app but it didn't help.  Plan Premium Country Russia Device Huawei p10 &n...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Only some of my public playlists can be seen. I have made 800 but only 200 can be seen by others.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • GSSNHR
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Playlists
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Saved albums don't show up

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy S8 My Question or IssueAll of the albums I saved to my library (there are a lot) no longer appear when I click on the albums tab in my library. I can no longer scroll through all that I've saved and can only ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy S8   My Question or Issue All of the albums I saved to my library (there are a lot) no longer appear when I click on the albums tab...
  • rtlott35
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Wrong highlight when dragging rightclick (deleting the wrong songs)

Currently when you drag the right click a little, it will highlight the song where you released the click but the context menu that opens is for the song where you first clicked. Ive deleted so many songs i didnt want to delete because the visual fee...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently when you drag the right click a little, it will highlight the song where you released the click but the context menu that opens is for the song where you first clicked. Ive deleted so many ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost songs

PlanPremiumCountry: USA Device(iPhone XR) My Question or Issue: I had hundreds and hundreds of songs downloaded and saved under “liked songs.” The other day I woke up and they were simply all gone. When I search for one of the songs that was previous...

• Plan Premium Country: USA   Device (iPhone XR)   My Question or Issue: I had hundreds and hundreds of songs downloaded and saved under “liked songs.” The other day I woke up and they...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! A lot of albums missing in my albums list on mobile

Why are a large majority of my albums missing on my albums list when I use Spotify on my phone? They are all there when I use it on my desktop. This is very frustrating; never had this problem before.

• Roadie
  • Why are a large majority of my albums missing on my albums list when I use Spotify on my phone? They are all there when I use it on my desktop. This is very frustrating; never had this problem before.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No se me guardan muchos artistas cuando les doy a seguir

Hola! Desde hace algún tiempo que le doy a seguir a muchos artistas y luego no se me guardan como seguidos. Por ejemplo: Idles, Shame, Bill Calahan... Les doy cada día a seguir y al día siguiente cuando los busco me salen como "no seguidos", a ver si...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola! Desde hace algún tiempo que le doy a seguir a muchos artistas y luego no se me guardan como seguidos. Por ejemplo: Idles, Shame, Bill Calahan... Les doy cada día a seguir y al día siguiente cua...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist

In my playlist I dont see my songs    

• Visitor
  • In my playlist I dont see my songs        
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My Album Library is missing. Help please

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I lost my entire Liked Songs

PlanPremiumDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueToday I just noticed that I lost every single of my Liked Songs, I have 2 songs now instead 2500+. I closed my account and reopened, I deleted the app and reinstalled, I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue Today I just noticed that I lost every single of my Liked Songs, I have 2 songs now instead 2500+....
  • jimboisse
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Episodes from Podcasts Disappeared from Playlists and Shown Unplayed when Searched

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XR, Macbook Pro 2015Operating SystemiOS 13.5.1 My Question or IssueLast night I added some episodes from a podcast (~20) into some of my playlists, but the next day, they disappeared from my playlists. When I search ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone XR, Macbook Pro 2015 Operating System iOS 13.5.1   My Question or Issue Last night I added some episodes from a podcast (~20) into some of my pla...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • episodes
    Playlists
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist disappeard . Playlist is no longer valid

My Question or Issue I have a playlist I've been using for more than 3 years know, been my bible for travels, gym sessions, way to work... etc. Today, when trying the playlist I encountered the following message: " Playlist disappeared. The playlist ...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue   I have a playlist I've been using for more than 3 years know, been  my bible for travels, gym sessions, way to work... etc.   Today,  when trying the pl...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • playlist disappeared valid
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly is for someone else's account. Have I been hacked?

Plan PremiumCountry UK Device(iPhone 7 & Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueMy discover weekly shows someone elses account and very different music! Have I been hacked?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device (iPhone 7 & Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue My discover weekly shows someone elses account and ver...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing playlist Pictures

shows first 4 albums but wont let me customize the photo it displays.PlanPremiumCountryU.S.DeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 9Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSo, i googled on how to change the playlist pictures and it says it should show a pencil...

Screenshot 2020-08-07 at 6.47.16 PM.png
  • shows first 4 albums but wont let me customize the photo it displays. Plan Premium Country U.S. Device Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue So, i goog...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song in artist’s page

PlanFreeCountryUkraineDeviceiphone xrOperating Systemios 13 My Question or Issue I guess there is a bug or just human mistake, that artist can’t have such songAdept - Money bag (sorry, can’t add attachment in mobile safari) 

018804DB-F552-4033-8CEA-F5500FBB7224.png
  • Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Ukraine Device iphone xr Operating System ios 13   My Question or Issue   I guess there is a bug or just human mistake, that artist can’t have such song Adept...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mistake
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes