Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 35 replies
  • 41 likes
  • 35 replies
  • 41 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Northman95
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 24 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Can't controll the shuffle

My account starts playing a wierd playlist i never even listned to without me asking for it. I listen to some music and suddnley the app changes the playlist to that wierd one. It starts by itself whenever the app is open. I just can't listen to my m...

• Visitor
  • My account starts playing a wierd  playlist i never even listned to without me asking for it. I listen to some music and suddnley the app changes the playlist to that wierd one. It starts by its...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Want play music after download

PlanPremiumCountrySamsung Galaxy Note 10+Operating SystemAndroid Version 10 My Question or IssueHello I downloaded some music from my flash drive to my spotify account. After the download the music does show on my account but when I am in my truck it...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Operating System Android Version 10   My Question or Issue Hello I downloaded some music from my flash drive to my spotify account. After the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't use local files for specific songs

PlanFreeCountryBrazilOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI tried taking songs from a game's OST (.mp3 files) because they aren't in Spotify, however, every time i click to play them it doesn't and the following message appears: "Spotify can...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Brazil Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I tried taking songs from a game's OST (.mp3 files) because they aren't in Spotify, however, every time i click to pla...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution It's the year 2020. PLEASE allow local files to be added from mobiles.

Getting my local files from a laptop and making them playable on my phone is a time consuming puzzle as it is, considering the files only download about 15% of the times I try this. And then you're stuck having to use the same PC every single time, o...

• Gig Goer
  • Getting my local files from a laptop and making them playable on my phone is a time consuming puzzle as it is, considering the files only download about 15% of the times I try this. And then you're s...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify changing order of songs from alphabetical to chronological

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceiPhone XROperating SystemIOS 12 My Question or IssueHello so I was wondering if someone could help me out here, so I put my “liked songs” into alphabetical order and then about 5 seconds later Spotify randomizes ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States  Device iPhone XR Operating System IOS 12   My Question or Issue Hello so I was wondering if someone could help me out here, so I put my “liked ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist is not playing the correct songs

PlanPremiumCountrYUSAIPHONE 8(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssuePlaylist not playing the songs

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium CountrY USA IPHONE 8 (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Playlist not ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Remove all songs from Liked Songs where the album is already in my "Library"

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceMacbook Pro 2013Operating SystemOSX 10.15.4 My Question or IssueDuring the change to having "Liked Songs" and "Saved albums" as separate lists, every song with a "liked" album was added to the "Liked Songs" playlist. I disl...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Macbook Pro 2013 Operating System OSX 10.15.4   My Question or Issue During the change to having "Liked Songs" and "Saved albums" as separate lists, eve...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unliked songs keep downloading

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macb...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't find a playlist I made

PlanPremium CountryUSA DeviceSamsung Galaxy S7 Operating System My Question or IssueI made a playlist and I used to be able to access it from My Library > Playlists but now it only shows up in my recent plays section and on the home page widget I mad...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium   Country USA   Device Samsung Galaxy S7   Operating System     My Question or Issue I made a playlist and I used to be able to access it fr...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error with Alexa

PlanPremiumCountryDeutschlandDevice(iPhone 11Operating System(iOS 13.4 If I have listened to music through Sportify via Alexa, I cannot switch to another music. The same song always comes back no matter what I say. The announcement is repeated correc...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Deutschland Device (iPhone 11 Operating System (iOS 13.4    If I have listened to music through Sportify via Alexa, I cannot switch to another music. The same ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Commercial

PlanFreeCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy A5Operating SystemAndroid 8.0 My Question or IssueCommercials come every 2/3 songs, but also i can't close the commercial /tab. Wich means i have to close the Spotify app completely in order to liste...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country The Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy A5 Operating System Android 8.0   My Question or Issue Commercials come every 2/3 songs, but also i can't close the comm...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reproducción archivos locales en Soundtouch 20

PlanPremiumPaísEspañaDispositivoMóvil, PCSistema operativoAndroid 9, Windows 10, Windows 7 Mi pregunta o problemaSpotify instalado en móvil y pc, los archivos locales en playlists, junto con otros temas, se reproducen perfectamente, pero al conectar ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium País España Dispositivo Móvil, PC Sistema operativo Android 9, Windows 10, Windows 7   Mi pregunta o problema Spotify instalado en móvil y pc, los archivos locales en...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • archivos locales
    Bose
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Keeps starting from the beginning of my liked songs

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone XRMy Question or IssueI am playing music in my liked songs not on shuffle, and every 3 songs approximately, it switches and starts playing from the very top of my liked songs list - no prompting, and then it conti...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR My Question or Issue I am playing music in my liked songs not on shuffle, and every 3 songs approximately, it switches and starts playing f...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Reinicio de playlist

Buenas. Estoy presentando problemas con el reproductor el cual está remitiendome continuamente a la primer canción de mi lista. Sea la canción que ponga me envía a la primera y es tedioso estar mirando en todo momento en que canción quede para que se...

• Regular
  • Buenas.  Estoy presentando problemas con el reproductor el cual está remitiendome continuamente a la primer canción de mi lista. Sea la canción que ponga me envía a la primera y es tedioso esta...
  • Fena1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I deleted a folder - and all the playlists under it were deleted. How do I get them back?!

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceMacBook Air My Question or Issue I have dozens of playlists and keep them all organized under folders. I had a folder with about 10 playlists created by me. I accidentally deleted the folder, but now all of my pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States   Device MacBook Air   My Question or Issue   I have dozens of playlists and keep them all organized under folders. I had a folder wit...
  • Heeyitsana
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! My Own Landing Page with my public playlists?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUS My Question or IssueIs it possible to do a simple landing page - a URL that I can send followers to? The idea is to have all my playlists listed on a single page.

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country US   My Question or Issue Is it possible to do a simple landing page - a URL that I can send followers to? The idea is to have all my playlists listed on a single...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • landing page
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New Songs on my playlist, how to delete them?

PlanPremiumCountryIsrael DeviceSamsung Galaxy 10Operating System( Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueDear All In the recent month, there are new songs that "entered" into my playing list, they simply stop the played daily mix and star...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Israel  Device Samsung Galaxy 10 Operating System ( Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Dear All  In the recent month, th...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently played artists.

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSA Devicei Phone(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Can Recently played artists in my profile show my liked songs saved in my library and NOT songs by said...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium CountryUSA   Devicei Phone (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   Can Recently played...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My Liked Songs list is gone

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 13.3.1 and Windows 10 My Question or IssueI uninstalled the spotify app today and reinstalled it. And when I logged in, my entire Liked Songs playlist was removed. So I tried complete uninstall and...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 13.3.1 and Windows 10   My Question or Issue I uninstalled the spotify app today and reinstalled it. And when I logged in, m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Song suddenly starts playing while I am listening to My favorite songs

PlanPremiumCountryJapan (Italian account)DeviceHuawei P20 LiteOperating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or Issue Hi everybody, Since a couple of days ago, while I am listening to my songs from my phone some weird techno music I have never heard just star...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Japan (Italian account) Device Huawei P20 Lite Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue   Hi everybody,   Since a couple of days ago, while I...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes