Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Not applicable
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JanneJeremias
  • Casual Listener
  • 85 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 85 replies
  • 36 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Kenny142
  • Visitor
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes

Search in all playlists

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemIOS 13.3.1 My Question or IssueI would like to be able to search for a song in all of my playlists. Sometimes I know that I am looking for a song with, for example “house” in the title, b...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device iPhone 7 Operating System IOS 13.3.1   My Question or Issue I would like to be able to search for a song in all of my playlists. Sometimes I...
  • AdamDamon
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

How to save a label search as a playlist?

I know how to search by label using the label:"?" operator.Has anyone found a way of selecting and then copy/dragging the album results to a new Playlist, without having to drag each album individually? Select all (Command/Control A) only seems to wo...

• Casual Listener
  • I know how to search by label using the label:"?" operator. Has anyone found a way of selecting and then copy/dragging the album results to a new Playlist, without having to drag each album individu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist doesn't play completely through

Most of the time when I am listening to Spotify, I am listening to my Liked Songs playlist, because they are the songs I like the most, and I'm usually constantly adding to this playlist. This playlist currently sits at a minimum of 200 songs. I usua...

• Visitor
  • Most of the time when I am listening to Spotify, I am listening to my Liked Songs playlist, because they are the songs I like the most, and I'm usually constantly adding to this playlist. This p...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Se reinicia mi lista de reproducción de me gusta

Mi lista de reproducción de me gusta re reinicia en cierta canción, ¿Como lo quito?

• Visitor
  • Mi lista de reproducción de me gusta re reinicia en cierta canción, ¿Como lo quito?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Listen Everywhere doesn't work with Bose Portable

Hi, I just got a Bose Portable (Darkstar in the image) and can play Spotify through it fine, but when I try and use Listen Everywhere, music only plays on my Amazon Echo devices. Any suggestions on how I might be able to get my Bose Portable into the...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I just got a Bose Portable (Darkstar in the image) and can play Spotify through it fine, but when I try and use Listen Everywhere, music only plays on my Amazon Echo devices. Any suggestions on h...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How to Unhide song

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceGoogle Pixel 3a XLOperating SystemLatest Android System (not sure exactly what it is I was on an artist page (Polyphia) and I accidentally hid a song (G.O.A.T) and I can no longer play the song from the artist pag...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Google Pixel 3a XL Operating System Latest Android System (not sure exactly what it is   I was on an artist page (Polyphia) and I accidentally ...
  • charliecurtin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hidden songs
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play Hindi Songs.

So I made a playlist with old Hindi songs. I have Spotify UK account. I shared the playlist with a friend in India. He can only play 4 songs out of 44. Why is this? Is there still content that isn't available to Indian audiences?

• Casual Listener
  • So I made a playlist with old Hindi songs. I have Spotify UK account. I shared the playlist with a friend in India. He can only play 4 songs out of 44. Why is this?  Is there still content that...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song disappeared from library, now not available

Premium Plan, ROI have this song that I added to my library and I was able to play a few days ago. But today when I loaded the Liked Songs playlist it simply disappeared, and now it shows up in the search results but it's greyed out and when I try to...

• Regular
  • Premium Plan, RO I have this song that I added to my library and I was able to play a few days ago. But today when I loaded the Liked Songs playlist it simply disappeared, and now it shows up in the...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I play Tupac's songs

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhen I try to play tupac album All Eyes On Me most of the songs are gone. When I try to play ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue When I ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I erase downloaded songs?

PlanFamily PremiumCountryColombiaDeviceSamsung J7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have 3.3GB of someting (don´t know what) on my cell phone from Spotify, so I go and erase the data and cache and the storage clears out. However, whenever ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Premium Country Colombia Device Samsung J7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have 3.3GB of someting (don´t know what) on my cell phone from Spotify, so I go...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why dont any Halsey songs show up when I add them to a playlist?

PlanFreeCountry USA Device(Samsung Galaxy J3V)My Question or IssueSo I make a playlist and add songs by Halsey, it says they are added, but I look at all the songs in the playlist and none of them are there. The album cover shows up on the playlist c...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country  USA   Device (Samsung Galaxy J3V) My Question or Issue So I make a playlist and add songs by Halsey, it says they are added, but I look at all the songs in the pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playlist recommendations

Does anyone know what the new Spotify playlist with songs and podcasts catered for you is called? I saw an ad for it and can't find it Similar to the Daily drive but this is for home.

• Visitor
  • Does anyone know what the new Spotify playlist with songs and podcasts catered for you is called? I saw an ad for it and can't find it 😞 Similar to the Daily drive but this is for home.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Metadata

HelloI have the problem that some imported songs display the artist name and others don't, although it's equally present in the original credits for both (please see pictures).Can anyone help?Thank you very much!Andreas

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I have the problem that some imported songs display the artist name and others don't, although it's equally present in the original credits for both (please see pictures). Can anyone help? T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't controll the shuffle

My account starts playing a wierd playlist i never even listned to without me asking for it. I listen to some music and suddnley the app changes the playlist to that wierd one. It starts by itself whenever the app is open. I just can't listen to my m...

• Visitor
  • My account starts playing a wierd  playlist i never even listned to without me asking for it. I listen to some music and suddnley the app changes the playlist to that wierd one. It starts by its...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Want play music after download

PlanPremiumCountrySamsung Galaxy Note 10+Operating SystemAndroid Version 10 My Question or IssueHello I downloaded some music from my flash drive to my spotify account. After the download the music does show on my account but when I am in my truck it...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Operating System Android Version 10   My Question or Issue Hello I downloaded some music from my flash drive to my spotify account. After the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't use local files for specific songs

PlanFreeCountryBrazilOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI tried taking songs from a game's OST (.mp3 files) because they aren't in Spotify, however, every time i click to play them it doesn't and the following message appears: "Spotify can...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Brazil Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I tried taking songs from a game's OST (.mp3 files) because they aren't in Spotify, however, every time i click to pla...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution It's the year 2020. PLEASE allow local files to be added from mobiles.

Getting my local files from a laptop and making them playable on my phone is a time consuming puzzle as it is, considering the files only download about 15% of the times I try this. And then you're stuck having to use the same PC every single time, o...

• Gig Goer
  • Getting my local files from a laptop and making them playable on my phone is a time consuming puzzle as it is, considering the files only download about 15% of the times I try this. And then you're s...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify changing order of songs from alphabetical to chronological

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceiPhone XROperating SystemIOS 12 My Question or IssueHello so I was wondering if someone could help me out here, so I put my “liked songs” into alphabetical order and then about 5 seconds later Spotify randomizes ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States  Device iPhone XR Operating System IOS 12   My Question or Issue Hello so I was wondering if someone could help me out here, so I put my “liked ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist is not playing the correct songs

PlanPremiumCountrYUSAIPHONE 8(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssuePlaylist not playing the songs

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium CountrY USA IPHONE 8 (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Playlist not ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Remove all songs from Liked Songs where the album is already in my "Library"

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceMacbook Pro 2013Operating SystemOSX 10.15.4 My Question or IssueDuring the change to having "Liked Songs" and "Saved albums" as separate lists, every song with a "liked" album was added to the "Liked Songs" playlist. I disl...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Macbook Pro 2013 Operating System OSX 10.15.4   My Question or Issue During the change to having "Liked Songs" and "Saved albums" as separate lists, eve...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes