Changes in interface

Re: Changes in interface 2019

Koningpaul
Music Fan

They don’t care about customers here. We actually need to stand up to the company shouting that this update sucks and then maybe they will listen. In the end they don’t give a single doodoo about us. 

Move to Apple Music is the only thing to do.

bassybeats
Casual Listener

Yup what the actual heck are they doing? The features aren't just moved or changed, they are just gone. At the least they could have made an "all songs" playlist so we can at least shuffle our library. I think I will be moving to Apple music as well if this is permanent.

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

Hey!
Rest Assured, I've passed this feedback across to the right folks across at Spotify for their review in the future, they're constantly reviewing feedback and are on the look out! 
Take Care for now.

EthanS1Rock Star 15
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Koningpaul
Music Fan

I cancelled our family account today, not even a single word back from spotify. This company is the most terrible company when it comes to customer service. What a shame, so dissappointed. Started creating a Apple music library, probably a few days of work to get everything up and running, but hey! As if they care at spotify.

Caville
Music Fan

Not a review in future, a review now.

chrisbuttery

This is a terrible update.

mmduf

AND: on the OIS app the alphabetical shortcut on the right hand side in the saved artists view is gone again. Causes a lot of scrolling if you want to get to an artist at the end of the alphabet. I can only assume this was a mistake? Bring it back!

ProCatWrangler
Casual Listener

Thank I’m struggling to find my music in the same way I’m struggling to figure out who would actually think these changes were a good idea.

The only conclusions I can come to is that a disgruntled employee is trying to drive users to a different service or possibly someone took a knock to the noggin.

i hope they get better soon.

max11somers

The new update is garbage and I will be stopping payment very soon if the interface isn't changed. If it ain't broke, don't fix it...honestly who's in charge over there?

Re: Changes in interface

djnapalm666

Totally agree. After building a library to listen while in the car Spotify destroyed everything. For someone using premium accounts i would say i’ve Been deceived

SUGGESTED POSTS