Control Center on iOS 11

Solved!

Re: Control Center on iOS 11

Comertime

Very annoying!!  Hopefully Spotify can fix before we’re forced to jump ship to Apple Music.

diggyz
Casual Listener

Im having this problem as well. Sometimes the volume animation doesnt show up at all and phone sometimes freezes.

spotify log files says cpu is about 98% for over 148 seconds.

Hjazeel
Casual Listener

Thanks,

Strangely enough, the App Store didn’t prompt an update. So had to delete and reinstall, just didn’t want to attempt that at the time and lose all the downloaded music.

anyhow, works now. Cheers. 

lucasmateine

I have the same problem

Ashutosh23

Tried reinstalling, still doesn't work!

Update: restarting the phone solved it 

Infamouz1
Casual Listener

Hi everyone!  I had the same problem but it appears to be fixed now.  First,  I went into settings found apple music and turned it off (I think this is a new option).  Then, I did the same hard reset suggested in earlier posts.  Lastly,  I just went into Spotify and began playing music and it automatically picked it up in the control center and lock screen.  Good luck!!

kindrusz
Casual Listener

Hey,

for me it’s still not working, I have not just updated the app I’ve reinstall the iOS. Do you have any idea how to fix this issue? 

Highlighted
Solution!

Infamouz1
Casual Listener
Did you try turning off apple music in the app yet via settings? Then just turn on Spotify. I also opened the control center while spotify was running and the control center began to pick up the music I playing.

View solution in original post

kindrusz
Casual Listener

Thanks! I've deleted the Apple Music app, and restarted the phone, now it is working.

Solution!

sushilsid

There are other bugs as well after ios 11 updates. Apple might roll out a bug fix soon. Hopefully, that will fix the control center issue. 

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS