Premium

Country

US

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 11.4

My Question or Issue

The previous / last track button is gone from iOS control center, home screen, watchOS and everywhere else except inside the Spotify app. Why is this?  I have no desire to “like” or “dislike” a song from the control center - I want to be able to replay a track easily.  

I add songs to playlists if I like them, removing last track for Premium is not what I want as a customer. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @vfamilycomputer, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are having a great day!

In fact, that's a feature called Radio. After a playlist or song ends a radio station is created for it which plays similar songs to it, well it tries to and then you can give it feedback by giving a like or dislike. The station get's better as you listen to the music it gives you and provide feedback to it.

Hope I was able to help 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @vfamilycomputer, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are having a great day!

In fact, that's a feature called Radio. After a playlist or song ends a radio station is created for it which plays similar songs to it, well it tries to and then you can give it feedback by giving a like or dislike. The station get's better as you listen to the music it gives you and provide feedback to it.

Hope I was able to help 🙂

Thanks for your response.  I think it is annoying that I can't rewind a song - but I now understand what you are describing!  

Hey @vfamilycomputer,

Thank you for your kind words!

You can still submit it as an idea in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

https://open.spotify.com/track/0nGj4M2ti7sTIPXU5exaxD

Suggested posts