Announcements

Local files wont appear on Iphone

Re: Local files wont appear on Iphone

Regular

Thanks. I have already started using DropBox to hear my music files. I did a router restart as well today but to no avail with Spotify. I will raise a support ticket as advised.

Highlighted

Visitor

Seriously why is it so hard to have my music in one place? Whats the point in me paying for spotify if a simple option likle uploading my own files is so difficult? It's embarassing. 

Highlighted

Visitor

I have tried every method posted on here to get my local files to play on my iPhone. I have cleared the cache on both my phone and laptop 3 times as you suggested but I still am not able to play the songs downloaded onto my phone. I even updated my phone and laptop to the most current software. I'm definitely getting pretty frustrated by this. Please help ASAP!!!

Highlighted

Hey everyone,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

To everyone experiencing issues with their local files that have tried the steps here and here, we recommend to make sure that Synch from Desktop is enabled. This option can be found under Settings> Local files.

Afterwards move the files on your computer to another folder and set it as local files source on your desktop. Delete the playlist on both your smartphone and desktop and create a new one with your tunes. Instructions on how to do these steps can be found  here.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

MihailModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards
Highlighted

Visitor

Found a fix!

There is a new menu in the settings to sync local files to the device you are using. Hope this helps!

IMG_1025.PNG
IMG_1024.PNG
SUGGESTED POSTS