My Spotify Stops Playing Everytime I Get a Snapchat Notification

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: My Spotify Stops Playing Everytime I Get a Snapchat Notification

Premium user with an iPhone X running iOS 11.1.2 having the same issue. Apple just released iOS 11.2 on 12/2/17, and I'm downloading that now to see if the problem is resolved. 

If not, I'm planning to file a support claim with Apple. Since people are posting that this is occuring with both Spotify and Apple Music, it seems to be an Apple iOS issue-- not Spotify or Snapchat. I recommend that others submit Apple support claims for this issue in order for it to get attention.

Highlighted

This happens to me too. I just had the iphone 6 but now I have the 8 and it still happens. It’s so annoying. 

Highlighted

Same here. IphOne 7 plus 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Spotify stop many Time. I have autoradio with chanal Spotify and App, but it not help. I have full internet and Bluetooth...????

Highlighted

This keeps happening to me too and it’s very irritating 

I’ve had the same problem and it’s sooooo annoying. Like to the point I’m ready to cancel my premium account. I just deleted both Snapchat and Spotify tonight and redownloded them and so far (fingers crossed) it works. We’ll see for how long. 

Highlighted

I just got my IPhone 8 Plus and I have the same problem now!

Highlighted

I also have this problem, only started when I got iPhone X. My last phone (iPhone 7) was not updated to latest iOS, so could have somthing to do with latest iOS ? 

Incrediably annoying when driving, anyone know of any solutions? 

Highlighted

I’m having the same problem on iPhone X

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I have this problem... they need to get it figured out.. I pay $10 a month and expect to get good quality.. only for my music to pause everytime I get a snap chat notification, or go on my snap chat app, it pauses several times before I can actually get it to start playing again. So tired of it

SUGGESTED POSTS