Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 0.9.3

Re: Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 0.9.3

Peter__
Community Legend

@zedgraphics - It might be worth a clean reinstallation and see if you get the same behaviour after that?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Peter_M
Roadie

I was hoping to see something about SoundFocus app or equalizer re-implementation in the 0.9.3.

Instead of this essential for music issue the product managers and s/w people fiddle around with 3rd order items.

Again - even though no Spotify answer is supposed to be read here - When do we get our equalizer for iOS ? 

Do we have to wait until vers. 1.0.0 ?

zedgraphics
Regular

After following the uninstall/re-installation instructions suggested by Spotify technical team, the new Spotify iOS 0.9.3 still ending (randomly) at the end of a song with no reasons 😕

Is this a Fading/buffering problem? Because its not happening with fade set to 0.
(NB: no problems with the previous version)

Zedgraphics

iPhone 4 - ios 7

tuuubes
Roadie

I'm experiencing a bug where when I queue a song, it will play twice in a row instead of once 

stsimon
Casual Listener
I honestly don't care so much for cool features compared to an equalizer! Sure, discover is a good way to find new music and many people use the Facebook function, BUT an equalizer is a really fundamental thing in a music player, it must be there! You had a hidden one year ago, so why not make it visible instead of removing it? In every update i long to see the word EQUALiZER instead of minor bug fixes.

JonHynes
Roadie
iOS's sleep timer does not work with Spotify. Please fix.

Joe
Community Legend

In reply to this idea they said:

Hi folks. Hands in the air! We've taken far too long to get back to this idea. After much deliberation, we've decided not to implement this idea. At the moment, we're focusing on launching the Browse, Discover, and Collection features across all platforms. We may come back to this in the future.

BobbyAssault
With this new update everything is slower and sometimes the app freEzes for up to 10-20 seconds. latest iOS and iPhone 5.

TARDIS

I downloaded the new iphone update this morning (iphone 4s) and the app crashed everytime a song started in offline mode--sometimes a few seconds only, sometimes a minute or two, and then unable to start the app again without turning it off and back on only to have the same problems again--, and I could not forward between songs within a playlist.  I deleted the app and re-installed, and now I have nothing at all: no music, playlists gone, nothing.  I am a premium  member, but I am just deleting the account if I cannot play music offline on the phone.

Stijn
Regular

@tuuubes wrote:

I'm experiencing a bug where when I queue a song, it will play twice in a row instead of once 

same here

SUGGESTED POSTS