Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Solved!! All playlists deleted

I have premium and all of my playlists have been deleted. I have logged out/logged in as well as deleted and redone loaded the app on my iPhone and the playlists are still all gone.

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium and all of my playlists have been deleted. I have logged out/logged in as well as deleted and redone loaded the app on my iPhone and the playlists are still all gone.
  • rtj18
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

What?!

Spotify for iOS7 no longer has a "home page" function, and even when the app is turned off I can't get back to a search page without hitting "back" for 10 minutes. Not sure who's brilliant idea that was, but make the heads roll and then fix it. Also,...

• Spotify for iOS7 no longer has a "home page" function, and even when the app is turned off I can't get back to a search page without hitting "back" for 10 minutes. Not sure who's brilliant idea that ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify tracks stop playing at random

Spotify, I think you have a major problem. Lately, since a week or 3, both on my iPhone 4 (iOS7) and Ipod touch 4th Gen the tracks of my downloaded playlists, when being offline, stop playing after an undefined time. They skip to the next track but n...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify, I think you have a major problem. Lately, since a week or 3, both on my iPhone 4 (iOS7) and Ipod touch 4th Gen the tracks of my downloaded playlists, when being offline, stop playing after a...
  • MichelDC
  • Casual Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! I need my music!!

I subscribes to spotify premium but it's still telling me i need to upgrade to have music offline :S

• I subscribes to spotify premium but it's still telling me i need to upgrade to have music offline :S
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have a question about how works the offline mode.

The thing is that i make playlists and suscribe to playlists also. I put the offline mode on so i can listen when i have no internet connections. So i suppose that the musics on the playlist with offline mode is keep on the harddisk of the phone. So ...

• The thing is that i make playlists and suscribe to playlists also. I put the offline mode on so i can listen when i have no internet connections. So i suppose that the musics on the playlist with...
  • pnc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

synching ipod

i am trying to sync my ipod when i plug it in to my laptop nothing happens what am i doing wrong

• Casual Listener
  • i am trying to sync my ipod when i plug it in to my laptop nothing happens what am i doing wrong  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with Syncing

I'm experiencing multiple issues with syncing, whether it's getting my iPhone 4S to sync with my computer, or getting my playlists to sync fully to offline play. I've tried everything to get my phone/computer to sync and nothing is working - uninstal...

• I'm experiencing multiple issues with syncing, whether it's getting my iPhone 4S to sync with my computer, or getting my playlists to sync fully to offline play. I've tried everything to get my phone...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle only. Need help!

Hi. I have a premium account, but way can I only shuffle my playlists? Can somebody help me?

• Hi. I have a premium account, but way can I only shuffle my playlists? Can somebody help me?
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not all tracks syncing to device

When I try syncing a playlist, the last 1000 or so songs don't sync to my iPod touch. I know they're available on Spotify and aren't local files. I tried re-syncing the whole playlist, but I get the same result.

• Casual Listener
  • When I try syncing a playlist, the last 1000 or so songs don't sync to my iPod touch. I know they're available on Spotify and aren't local files. I tried re-syncing the whole playlist, but I get the ...
  • robzim737
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Won't Load Anything

My iphone app will open, but it won't load anything (playlists, radio stations, any music, anything). When I search for a band it just say "an error occured", and when I look go into the discover area, it loads those playlists, but not the music itse...

• My iphone app will open, but it won't load anything (playlists, radio stations, any music, anything).  When I search for a band it just say "an error occured", and when I look  go into the ...
  • smcmechen
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Logout and playlists to DL again

Hello,This happened 3 times in less than 1 week: when I launch spotlight, I have to login again and have to download all my playlists!Is this a known issue?Thanks for your feedback

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, This happened 3 times in less than 1 week: when I launch spotlight, I have to login again and have to download all my playlists! Is this a known issue? Thanks for your feedback
  • Cyrille
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Airplay: Stream to an Airport Device

Ive been using Ipeng and a Squeezebox to stream my music colelction to my Amp for several years without any issues. I recently subscribed to Spotify premium and use Airplay to play music play songs from my iPhone to the same amp. Problem is the audio...

• Regular
  • Ive been using Ipeng and a Squeezebox to stream my music colelction to my Amp for several years without any issues. I recently subscribed to Spotify premium and use Airplay to play music play songs...
  • Pommie
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant find Spotify om My apps

I just downloaded Spotify on My iPad mini but i cant find it anywhere. When I go to AppStore it says open but nothing happens...i dont Know what do to

• I just downloaded Spotify on My iPad mini but i cant find it anywhere. When I go to AppStore it says open but nothing happens...i dont Know what do to
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs wont finish

I've put some of my own songs onto Spotify and on my computer there fine, but on my phone, the song just doesnt finish, it just sits and the end of the song, anyone know how to fix this problem?

• Casual Listener
  • I've put some of my own songs onto Spotify and on my computer there fine, but on my phone, the song just doesnt finish, it just sits and the end of the song, anyone know how to fix this problem?
  • pnc
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! problems with syncing ipod touch to computer

My ipod touch won't show up under devices in spotify when I'm trying to sync it with my computer with a USB-cable. It works fine when it's connected to the same wireless network as the computer but not without the wireless. What am I doing wrong?

• My ipod touch won't show up under devices in spotify when I'm trying to sync it with my computer with a USB-cable. It works fine when it's connected to the same wireless network as the computer but n...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Ads in unlimited recently on my mobile (ios)

I've had unlimited for awhile now. I've never heard ads on my desktop or mobile, until a couple weeks ago when they starting playing on my mobile. I'm using an iphone 5s, and yes I've tried logging out and in, closing it down, etc. And yes my subscri...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had unlimited for awhile now. I've never heard ads on my desktop or mobile, until a couple weeks ago when they starting playing on my mobile. I'm using an iphone 5s, and yes I've tried logging o...
  • zacharydl
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Crashing on Startup

I just signed up for the trail of spotify premium and now spotify is unresponsive and i have to force quit or it quits as soon as it starts. I tried uninstalling and restarting my comp and I still have the same problem. This happens on both my home l...

• I just signed up for the trail of spotify premium and now spotify is unresponsive and i have to force quit or it quits as soon as it starts. I tried uninstalling and restarting my comp and I still ha...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted playlist

Hi I accidentally deleted my wife's favorite playlist "Country - droid". Is it too late to get it back? Thanks for your help.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I accidentally deleted my wife's favorite playlist "Country - droid". Is it too late to get it back? Thanks for your help.
  • blunthos
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 4s issues?

The app will reset itself or the 3 dot load screen pops up and then it will through it back to the previous screen. It happens all the time. Especitaly if i dont use the app for awhile (ie if the app is running in the backgorund and not playing any m...

• Casual Listener
  • The app will reset itself or the 3 dot load screen pops up and then it will through it back to the previous screen. It happens all the time.  Especitaly if i dont use the app for awhile (ie if t...
  • iamceatus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes