Spotify can’t connect on iPad 1st

1 person liked this

Re: Spotify can’t connect on iPad 1st

elvioms
Regular

Katerina,

look at the BrokenRobot's message above and help us please.

8 people liked this

dhenniga
Casual Listener

Hi Katrina,

Please can you direct someone from the technical department to this forum thread to assist here.  Until last week, Spotify worked perfectly on the iPad1 running the last available version of iOS, as it has done for years.   Since no development has occured on the iPad1 iOS in years, nothing would have changed on the devices side.  Since Spotify are actively developing thier platform, it is obvious to conclude that the issue that so many people are reporting here is coming from Spotify and given the fact that Spotify have not released any statement stating they're ending support for iPad1 devices, that the error seems to be a login loop error and the service can be partitally used in a limited degree, anyone from the software development should be happy that the users have discovered a bug and reported it.  If you could pass that onto someone in the technical support or software development department, that would be greatly appreciated. 

1 person liked this

tr35

Same here. Spotify people, please avise!

1 person liked this

elvioms
Regular

it seems that we will not receive necessary attention. Disappointed!

1 person liked this

Victorialand
Casual Listener

I have same problem, help please!

Evalenab
Casual Listener

I experience exactly the same issues described in this thread!

App useless since one week ago. ”Connecting”.....

3 people liked this

Greg1972
Casual Listener

I'm guessing this is going to be left by the wayside.

So nice to see the removal of my recent post expressing my dissatisfation with the way in which this was handled.

1 person liked this

tejodv

it's far from perfect but what you still can do is search for a spotify playlist with safari or chrome. Click the link en it will open in the Spotify app on your ipad 1
eg: "lowlands playlist spotify"

3 people liked this

BrokenRobot
Regular

Thanks. 

It’s far from perfect as you said and very far from premium service that we are paying for Spotify. 

Anyone from Spotify reading this? Please fix the problem with connection or create some workaround ( maybe web player that works on some browser that ios 5.0.1 supports).

3 people liked this

dhenniga
Casual Listener

I'll give that a shot tonight. If this works it's just more proof that someone at Spotify pushed some code that broke functionality. Please can you fix this, I miss my iPad. 

SUGGESTED POSTS