Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Solved!

Re: Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

jordang902

Hi I'm connected to the internet and still have over 15 gigs of space available but its not allowing me to add more music to my offline mode can someone help?

douglasjo3
Casual Listener
I am a paying customer now and I'm unable to get Spotify to play any music I keep getting a msg saying I'm off line when your advertisement says I should be able to play music off line. So it looks like I will be cancelling my subscription, thanks for your false advertisement .

douglasjo3
Casual Listener
Looks like I'm not the only person unsatified with Spotify I guess it time to share with Facebook of your lie and failure to deliver on your promise

peddå2

Hello, I have been using spotify offline on my phone for years but now for some reason none of my playlists are there, I have 2.6 gig of free space on my phone, tried re installing the app and spotify on my desktop with no results. 

Any ideas on how to fix this? Music really helps my day when I'm at work.

Tj9
Not songs can be saved, is it because territory restriction?
Solution!

Kmaigskmal
Regular
It's a tagging issue Spotify doesn't recognize the tag on your computer mark for download on your computer then tell your device to download the ones that have bad tags will take forever to download as Spotify is trying to resolve the tag issue when they finally do download the tag won't match up but you can add it to your music. After you have it saved with the Spotify tag you will have 2 copies one with the bad tag that won't play and one with a good tag. Delet the one with the bad tag and use the one with the good. Your computer will maintain the one with the bad tag so if you remove the song from your device that you will have to go through this process again.
Solution!

Kmaigskmal
Regular
You can tell which one has the bad tag because after the point you have one with a resolved tag that shows the green check mark and one that either shows downloading (because the tags are different it thinks it's a new song) that will either show the ready for download arrow or the plus sign is grayed out

Kmaigskmal
Regular
It averages about 5 min per per song to resolve the raging issue after its saved as a local file so if you are doing a bunch of songs I would recommend saving the playlist before you go to bed and saving them in the morning that's what I did with my t swift that I was having a ton of issues with and btw the format that works is MP3. Wmas and what not wont work period.

Kmaigskmal
Regular
Keep in mind making the playlist available offline just makes it avaliable to add on your device you still have to tell your voice that you want it available offline once you have added it via computer you need to go to your device and click the available offline in the playlist on your device
Highlighted

graveyardgirl
Casual Listener

I'm having this issue on my iPod. New playlists won't sync to offline. Same playlists sync just fine on my phone when I try. iPod has more space than my phone, so it's not a space issue. Nothing I've tried from this thread is working and I'm getting very frustrated. I've used Spotify for almost 7 years and I've been Premium for many years. This is not what I'm paying for!

SUGGESTED POSTS