Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Solved!

Re: Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

mr_civil
Music Fan

Ofline mode has been broken for a few weeks now. No reply from Spotify (these randos who just want badges don't count) and no upgraded app.

Spotify has a history (I've been in this abusive relatiionship on and off for a while now) on not giving a sh!t about their customers. I was on Rdio, but sadly that went away. The only way they will listen is if you vote with your wallet.

I suggest you ask for a credit for the time the app hasn't been working. if they won't do that, then refute the charges with your bank/credit card company. We pay for a service, if we don't get that service we're entitled to our money back.

Granted, most of you won't do this, but if even .5% of you did, then perhaps Spotfiy would change. Otherwise, they have no incentive to.

Chloelips22
Help!!!!! I can't download my playlist it says i reached number of device. I have done the following: 1 removed all devices from my spotify account on my desktop, i re-installed the app on my iphone, i only have is 230 songs. Please what else should i do. It keeps giving me the same message. Most importantly i have 2.6 GM
Highlighted
Solution!

LeafyLaura
Casual Listener
mine says "offline access for this computer has been withdrawn" but when I go to "offline devices" in my account it says I don't have any...frustrating.

Ani3989
I had noticed that one of my playlists wasn't syncing fully - so I decided to uncheck and then recheck the "available offline" button immediately. Bad idea.. Looks like it unsynced all my music instantaneously? I am in a different country with slower internet speeds and am not sure if it is going to sync back (due to geography and/or bandwidth limitation). Any thoughts or ideas to get back lost songs? Would be a waste to have premium in this scenario for the next few weeks. How can Spotify be contacted?

cindyv911

tad04c

I have the same issue i have 11.1 GB left and can't get songs to play offline which s what I am paying extra for! Also when i airplay it has Ads??? please help

@Hiklaq wrote:
I'm having the same problem, but I have about 40g of space on my phone. The gray arrow doesn't go away or change into any other icon, and I don't see that any data is moving.

jacksonposeidon

It still wont sync for me, my computer is ethernet over the same network, does that make a difference? All i know  is that the songs from my computers local files which i added to a play list to add over to my ipad arent downloading. Please help

dmullen-US
Casual Listener
Can't use offline mode. Won't allow me to play my playlist. It keeps saying addd premium when I already did so.. frustrated

dmullen-US
Casual Listener
I paid for this premium and it's not working

shemekashelton
Casual Listener
How can i get my to play off line have enough storage a new phone
SUGGESTED POSTS