Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Solved!

Re: Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Kshah2003
Gig Goer
May be you should unload your song on the HTC account and re start again.....
Solution!

Themeg2013
Casual Listener
The htc phone is gone and deleted from my offline devices
Highlighted
Solution!

Themeg2013
Casual Listener
My phone won't even recognize the offline tag is switched and when it does it takes forever to download and the stops completely! I have 4gb of storage on my phone and I've deleted and redownloaded the app and I still have issues. How do I actually get ahold of Spotify to fix this issue! I'm about to cancel my premium

jcharouz

Hi,

I tried all the tips and tricks in this forum and nothing is working for me.

I have about 15 playlist i want available offline, on my ipad, mac and iphone.

I am on wifi and have ample free space, like 40 gb.

in my music bar, there is a "downloading" message at the top left and it is stuck at 0 out of 980.

mpsoldier22389
Casual Listener
I only have 491 songs

mpsoldier22389
Casual Listener
I only have 491 songs

heartswells

Hi guys,

On an iPod Touch with latest update.

Basically if the app starts up while not connected to the internet (as its touch, doesn't use data, only wifi) it says that I haven't any saved songs in offline mode - despite having them 'saved' and the albums were selected for offline listening (they do have the little green arrow when connected to the internet). Have tried deleting the app and redownloading, no luck. iPod has 1.6GB free, and it's below the 3333 limit (approx 1500-2000).

Any ideas/solutions? Pray for an update whenever Spotify/Apple make up?

Help somehow i mess everything up i tried everything already reinstall restart and all... before my local files are ok but upon seeing that lots are have two copy i try to manual remove it in my local files now i cant somehow import it to my iphone ... in my desktop it perfectly playing but upong trying to resync it say that if i own the song etc that i need to resync it (which is already done) plus it wont dowoad unlike other song ... it keep saying waiting to download :(
I already tried everything that ive search in here ...

In my desktop everything is fine but if intry to sync it with my iphone it wont sync plus no song in local file

I even remove device in my profile
IMG_4882.PNG
IMG_4881.PNG
IMG_4879.PNG

Kchurch
I'm having the same problem you are, I have an iPhone 5c and just got it so I know there's plenty of space!!

Kshah2003
Gig Goer
Unsellect all your offline on the albums and artist pages delete any playlist and re start as if like a new account and see what occurs
SUGGESTED POSTS