Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Solved!

Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Hi! I'm using Spotify 0.7.4.35, on my iPhone 4s iOS 6.1.3. In online mode Spotify works ok, but I can't download playlists to offline mode. I switch on "available offline" on a playlist, but the songs won't sync (sometimes the first song gets marked with an orange exclamation mark and that's it). I use Spotify on 4 platforms, but not at once, and I just have offline playlist on two of them (one now that it doesn't work on my iPhone). This is very annoying since I usually use Spotify when I have no internet connection. Anyone having the same problems? Thankful for help.
401 Replies

Email Spotify and explain the situation you are experiencing. Give Spotify a chance to convince you how great it is.

Hi, I have the same issue, but I have 4 gb of free space, so I'm not sure what the problem is, and i have about 2,000 song so I haven't reached the 3,000 limit either. I have an ipone 5, please help. 

I wish I could help you there's nothing to do I've tried everything on different devices just can't save music
Marked as solution

If you want a music streaming service on an ios device where offline mode works, try deezer music. Heard about it from someone after being pissed off with spotify not working, and ive stuck with it ever since. It works, but if youre getting it, dont pay for a subscription through appstore. Apples taxes hike up the price. Rather set up a subscription on their website, but try the free trial first and see.

Spotify is probably unaware of the problem you're having. I would email them and explain the problem.

Email spotify and explain the situation. They can solve it for you. Remember Spotify csnnot see your phone, and are most likely unaware. 

Thank you😊

@trolldom69 wrote:
If you want a music streaming service on an ios device where offline mode works, try deezer music. Heard about it from someone after being pissed off with spotify not working, and ive stuck with it ever since. It works, but if youre getting it, dont pay for a subscription through appstore. Apples taxes hike up the price. Rather set up a subscription on their website, but try the free trial first and see.

@Mycketsås wrote:
Hi! I'm using Spotify 0.7.4.35, on my iPhone 4s iOS 6.1.3. In online mode Spotify works ok, but I can't download playlists to offline mode. I switch on "available offline" on a playlist, but the songs won't sync (sometimes the first song gets marked with an orange exclamation mark and that's it). I use Spotify on 4 platforms, but not at once, and I just have offline playlist on two of them (one now that it doesn't work on my iPhone). This is very annoying since I usually use Spotify when I have no internet connection. Anyone having the same problems? Thankful for help.

When you are able, get a Wi-Fi based connection and toggle the top right button to download. Your songs are already there, you just need to refresh the downloaded songs again. Spotify is the best.

Yup! I'm having a similar problem...everytime I don't have an internet connection it doesn't show anything and it just gets stuck. Even when I'm online it does it too, it freezes and it doesn't show any playlist or recently played song.

My Spotify won't play properly even the song already downloaded. The problem is the song will suddenly stop and I must open the spotify and the I must play again and the song will play from the beginning again.

The another problem is I can't next the song list!!!!

Please giving back my waste day use Spotify

Mine wont sync either. Not much support or help is there? OFFLINE play is useless it seems

Just re-download your songs and your done.

why reload? the songs are in the storage of my tablet and play to tablet
but not Marantz na8004. JUST new songs

The same trouble I've been having I just gave up

i just subscribed to my carrier's Spotify premium..but I still can't sync song offline 😤

Re-download your songs (refresh) while on wifi or data, then go back to offline mode and you should see your songs.

yeah I did that quite a few times still no luck

Yes I know and no matter what you do it's still the same no help is coming
from anyone so I gave up

Suggested posts