Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Solved!

Re: Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

gelo45

This 100% worked!!

downloaded music missing

cam0kitch87

Hi

ive been using Spotify premium for a while now and all the music I had downloaded to listen offline is now showing in grey and now need to download again. What the **bleep** has happened here. This hasn’t been the first time this has happened either. Quite the inconvenience especially when I’m working remote for weeks straight with no internet available to re download. 

Highlighted

kevindoshi
Casual Listener

Try using a different internet connection. I used to have the same problem when I was using xfinity and university wifi but later I tried a personal network and it worked great.

Exusn306
Roadie
Go to wifi or turn your data on and just re-download your songs and your done. Go back to offline mode, enjoy.

Re: downloaded music missing

Exusn306
Roadie
I've been through the same thing. Just go to wifi or turn on your data, just re-download your songs and your done. Go back to offline mode and enjoy. 

muziqlover447
Casual Listener

I have the premium service and I recently got a new phone. At first everything was fine, downloaded the app and then the songs that I wanted downloaded.. they're a lot, however I have the room and never had an issue before. Recently, I've been getting this "download error" stating that the download stopped because there wasn't enough space on my device. I went to the particular playlists and download them, right from there. It seemed to work, however.. every time I go on to Spotify, now, the downloading icon pops up, I get the "download error", again and the playlist has a grey icon, instead of a green icon. I rely heavily on Spotify and would love to know how to resolve this. Thank you.

Download Error.png

donnieray

I pay for premium just want my playlists  back and my offline       ,,,,my account

Exusn306
Roadie
Sometimes it's the internet connection strength at the time when downloading your songs to offline

ellakasey

Hey 

Ich lade songs in der Kategorie 'Kuenstler' im Wlan runter und wenn ich rausgehe sind nur noch meine heruntergeladene Playlists 'gruen' 

Songs bei meinen gespeicherten Kuenstlern sind alle wieder nicht runtergeladen und auch wenn ich sie mit meinem Datenvolumen unrerwegs wieder runterlade sind sie am naechsten Tag wieder nicht runtergeladen 

Was muss ich tun damit sie runtergeladen 'gruen' bleiben und ich sie offline hoeren kann?

jamessval

I had over 3gb left on my old phone and I had the problem of not being able to fully use my spotify premium, I could not choose my songs when I did not have WiFi. I bought a new phone and I have over 50gb of open space but I'm still experiencing this problem.

SUGGESTED POSTS