Touch Preview

Touch Preview

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

iPhone 8

My Question or Issue

Please bring back the touch preview feature. Removing it was a huge mistake and only makes me more hesitant to ever update the app for fear of finding out what new way you’ve made my favorite app worse. There are other irritating things here and there, but this has been the only issue I’ve ever had, with any product, that’s been such a stupid decision that I had to join a community and voice my opinion about 

3 Replies

Hey @Cetheridge,

You can add your support to this idea: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/iOS-Discover-Restore-Touch-Preview-on-iOS-App/idi-p/1900....

This is the current status of it:

"Hey everyone,

We appreciate all your feedback on this.

We’re committed to offering the best experience on each platform, so we took the decision to remove this feature as it had a very low engagement rate.

For now, we'd like to keep this Idea open to collect even more thoughts about it.

Thanks!"

Thanks 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

FOR GOD’S SAKE BRING BACK THE DAMN TOUCH PREVIEW! God spoke to me and said he used it to quickly identify songs and build playlists. HES PRETTY **bleep**. 

Hello @Freebish,

At Spotify, we’re often testing and launching improvements and new features. 

This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a new feature to try temporarily.

This also means that some changes will upset customers a bit. We still recommend voting and leaving a comment in the above-mentioned idea.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts