Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Neues Passwort

Hallo,Ich habe meine Emailadresse vergessen & kenne nur meinen Benutzernamen. Jetzt habe ich ein neues Handy und würde von dort aus gerne weiter Musik hören, kann mich aber nicht anmelden, weil ich weder das Passwort noch die Emailadresse weiß Was mu...

• Hallo, Ich habe meine Emailadresse vergessen & kenne nur meinen Benutzernamen. Jetzt habe ich ein neues Handy und würde von dort aus gerne weiter Musik hören, kann mich aber nicht anmelden, weil...
  • t3mr0i
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone App Crashing on iOS8

Ever since I've upgraded my iphone to iOS 8 the app keeps crashing everytime I try to sync my offline playlists. The app works fine if I turn off all my offline playlists, however as soon I turn on one the app crashes over and over again. I've alread...

• Casual Listener
  • Ever since I've upgraded my iphone to iOS 8 the app keeps crashing everytime I try to sync my offline playlists. The app works fine if I turn off all my offline playlists, however as soon I turn on o...
  • olivema1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I login to the Spotify app?

I used to have Premium for .99 cents for three months but it expired so I decided to get Premium and pay monthly. I got charged but now I can't log in to the app. I created another account, logged out and couldn't get back in either. A message shows ...

• I used to have Premium for .99 cents for three months but it expired so I decided to get Premium and pay monthly. I got charged but now I can't log in to the app. I created another account, logged ou...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Is it possible to download older spotify app?

Hello,I have an iphone 4 and the spotify mobile app isn't optimized for this device. Is it possible to download an older version of the app?Please don't email back the email listed, reply back on here would be great.Thank you.

• Hello, I have an iphone 4 and the spotify mobile app isn't optimized for this device. Is it possible to download an older version of the app? Please don't email back the email listed, reply bac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Will spotify every fix the shuffle feature?

out of 2756 songs, the same artist played 4 times in a row. Additionally I almost never hear about 75% of my playlist. I will also hear the same exact song within 4 songs of each other. This has been a super painfull experience for a long time. I put...

• out of 2756 songs, the same artist played 4 times in a row. Additionally I almost never hear about 75% of my playlist. I will also hear the same exact song within 4 songs of each other. This has been...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Ads

I am using the free version of Spotify, on my iPhone, and I hear more ads for Spotify than I do for other companies. How are artists going to get paid ad revenue when most of the commercials are from spotify itself and i've read many artists complain...

• Roadie
  • I am using the free version of Spotify, on my iPhone, and I hear more ads for Spotify than I do for other companies. How are artists going to get paid ad revenue when most of the commercials are from...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists and my music on my Macbook but not on my Iphone/IPad

I have Spotify Premium. On my Macbook Air, I can find my whole collection of albums and music, as well as some playlists. I would like to find them on my Iphone and my Ipad, but I cannot. How can I resolve the problem??? Thank you for your help.

• Regular
  • I have Spotify Premium. On my Macbook Air, I can find my whole collection of albums and music, as well as some playlists. I would like to find them on my Iphone and my Ipad, but I cannot. How ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No green tick and won't queue

I am a Spotify Premium-user and I like to tick a lot of songs. This way they end up in my "Songs".My problem is while most of my songs get the green tick (the offline mode) - some don't. As you can see in my screenshot! I have no problem playing thes...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a Spotify Premium-user and I like to tick a lot of songs. This way they end up in my "Songs". My problem is while most of my songs get the green tick (the offline mode) - some don't. As yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working on iPad

I have a iPad , iPod and iPad & playstation it works on all apart from my iPad it doesn't let me log in. It says "could not establish a connection to our spotify service. Make sure your network connection is working and try again." One my internet is...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a iPad , iPod and iPad & playstation it works on all apart from my iPad it doesn't let me log in. It says "could not establish a connection to our spotify service. Make sure your network c...
  • Sam-F
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio Question

Im very new to Spotify, so Im still learning a lot about how to use the app on my iphone (which is where I mostly use it). So far, I think my favorite feature of Spotify is RADIO. I can listen to random songs that are similar to what I like. And I lo...

• Im very new to Spotify, so Im still learning a lot about how to use the app on my iphone (which is where I mostly use it).   So far, I think my favorite feature of Spotify is RADIO. I can list...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS app starts to shuffle tracks after it connects to the desktop app

I've had this for quite a while: if I am playing an album on my iPod app and the PC my desktop app is open, it connects to it and then starts to play the tracks shuffled (from the iPod). First I checked if by any chance I had shuffle mode on, but no ...

• Visitor
  • I've had this for quite a while: if I am playing an album on my iPod app and the PC my desktop app is open, it connects to it and then starts to play the tracks shuffled (from the iPod). First I chec...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No playlists, empty "Starred" with stuck "Loading" message

Well, today I've opened Spotify on my phone just to find it missing all my playlists and non-local songs. I was in offline mode before that, but even after going into "online" and restarting app several times - this still is the problem I'm facing.Al...

• Well, today I've opened Spotify on my phone just to find it missing all my playlists and non-local songs.  I was in offline mode before that, but even after going into "online" and restarting a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problemi app spotify

io ho un probelma , dal pc mi fa loggare a spotify , ma dal mio iphone mi continua a dire "login non riuscito" non capisco come mai, ho provato a reinstallarlo , a cambiare password, a collegarmi con il 4g e cn wifi ma nulla.non mi fa loggare a spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • io ho un probelma , dal pc mi fa loggare a spotify , ma dal mio iphone mi continua a dire "login non riuscito" non capisco come mai, ho provato a reinstallarlo , a cambiare password, a collegarmi con...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle playlist

I have a question about how the system shuffles your playlist. I have about 70 or 80 songs and each time I turn on my music it plays the same 10 or 15 songs over and over and I never hear otherusic that I have in my list. How do I get it to play my o...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a question about how the system shuffles your playlist. I have about 70 or 80 songs and each time I turn on my music it plays the same 10 or 15 songs over and over and I never hear otherusic t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue resetting itself

For some reason the queue spontaneously resets itself/removes tracks from the queue before I have finished with that run of songs. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? This is on an iPhone 6

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason the queue spontaneously resets itself/removes tracks from the queue before I have finished with that run of songs. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? This is on an iPhone 6
  • ibluemyself19
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Verbindung mit Facebook-kein Profilbild

Ich habe mein Spotify mit Facebook verbunden und kann auch meine Freunde dort finden allerdings wird meinen Followern kein Profilbild von mir auf spotify angezeigt. Wieso?

• Ich habe mein Spotify mit Facebook verbunden und kann auch meine Freunde dort finden allerdings wird meinen Followern kein Profilbild von mir auf spotify angezeigt. Wieso?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial only playing selective songs

Hi I signed up to the free 7 day trial yesterday and have found that it is only letting me play a small selection of my songs on shuffle. I thought we could play any song with premium? Every time I try to play a different song or album it says "spoti...

• Hi I signed up to the free 7 day trial yesterday and have found that it is only letting me play a small selection of my songs on shuffle. I thought we could play any song with premium? Every time I t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mi código se daño al quitar la etiqueta de seguridad, me faltan 4 dígitos ¿puedo recuperar mi código

Mi código se daño al quitar la etiqueta de seguridad, me faltan 4 dígitos ¿puedo recuperar mi código?

• Mi código se daño al quitar la etiqueta de seguridad, me faltan 4 dígitos ¿puedo recuperar mi código?
  • Salom
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! About to quit if I can't SYNC. LOCAL. TRACKS.

I'm taking deep breaths and trying my hardest to refrain from using profanity, but I am frankly baffled that it seems nobody out there can create a decent music service. I came to Spotify after being totally frustrated with iTunes' abysmal cloud func...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm taking deep breaths and trying my hardest to refrain from using profanity, but I am frankly baffled that it seems nobody out there can create a decent music service. I came to Spotify after ...
  • jackblaze
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes