Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Spotify ios6

Hi, this may be a silly question, I have just started using the Spotify app on my ipod touch, how can I set ip up so i don't have to enter my login/password everytime? Any help appreciated.

• Regular
  • Hi, this may be a silly question, I have just started using the Spotify app on my ipod touch, how can I set ip up so i don't have to enter my login/password everytime? Any help appreciated.
  • flydba
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Synch spotify playlists on iphone

Help!!! I deleted and re-installed the app to create space, but now my playlists are gone. How to get them back?? It does show my last played music and I can see the playlists on Spotify on the computer.

• Help!!! I deleted and re-installed the app to create space, but now my playlists are gone. How to get them back??   It does show my last played music and I can see the playlists on Spotify on ...
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't work on Iphone anynore

Dear All I used to have Spotify wokring perfectly fine on my iPhone. I recently relocated to a new country so I understand the 14 day policy. Hence I deleted my old account and signed up for a new Spotify account. I current and successfully signed up...

• Dear All   I used to have Spotify wokring perfectly fine on my iPhone. I recently relocated to a new country so I understand the 14 day policy. Hence I deleted my old account and signed up for...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Making my Music Library "Available Offline"

So I've gotten around the problem of transferring all my Starred songs into my new Music Library using a PC. It's okay for some but not for those without access to a PC. My new problem now is, how do I make the songs in my Music Library "Available Of...

• Music Fan
  • So I've gotten around the problem of transferring all my Starred songs into my new Music Library using a PC. It's okay for some but not for those without access to a PC.   My new problem now...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 16 likes

My music stopped

My music always stop when it comes to 1:36Can anyone help me 

• My music always stop when it comes to 1:36 Can anyone help me  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BUG?] Music in the wrong place

Omen (the rapper) and his new album 'elephant eyes' have been put on the same profile as some heavy metal band (also called omen). Not sure why he doesn't have his own profile?

• Omen (the rapper) and his new album 'elephant eyes' have been put on the same profile as some heavy metal band (also called omen). Not sure why he doesn't have his own profile?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 6 Offline/Local Songs NOT Synching! HELP??! [Done Troubleshooting Steps]

I have had Spotfiy for years now. I really value the offline mode and being abel to download songs offline as well as adding local files. When I first had it everything synched fine as long as I had it on the same wi-fi. Every since I got an Iphone 6...

• Regular
  • I have had Spotfiy for years now. I really value the offline mode and being abel to download songs offline as well as adding local files. When I first had it everything synched fine as long as I had ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Sending messages using iPhone/iPad not possible

Hi there, you might call me stupid, but please let me ask a question: I'm trying to send messages to another Spotify-user (follower) using my iPhone. When using the "SHARE -- SEND TO..." function my followers do not show up, and also typing in their ...

• Hi there,   you might call me stupid, but please let me ask a question:    I'm trying to send messages to another Spotify-user (follower) using my iPhone. When using the "SHARE...
  • slondon12
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Offline Music" is empty, despite albums being available offline

Hi there. I have a number of albums set to "available offline". I can navigate to these through "my music" and play them in offline as normal. For convenience, I would like to go to the "Offline Music" section in the menu and play from there. However...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there.   I have a number of albums set to "available offline". I can navigate to these through "my music" and play them in offline as normal.    For convenience, I would like to...
  • Muximori
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

My Music acting weird

When I go into the "Your Music" section and scroll a big grey bar appears in the middle of the song lists and then once I click a song to play, it plays a different song. I have found out how to fix this and I don't want to delete my app and redownlo...

• When I go into the "Your Music" section and scroll a big grey bar appears in the middle of the song lists and then once I click a song to play, it plays a different song. I have found out how to fix ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist gone after reset Iphone

I don't see my list under playlists on my new iPhone.I see the list aren't deleted but no matter what I try reset and installing spotify the lists don't appear.What is this bug?Spotify fix it now or somebody help me??Regards ole

• Casual Listener
  • I don't see my list under playlists on my new iPhone. I see the list aren't deleted but no matter what I try reset and installing spotify the lists don't appear. What is this bug? Spotify fi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with sync list between Desktop and iPad

Hi, I have problems with the sync of my list in Desktop app and the iPad and iPhone apps. I have list in the Desktop that don't appear in the Spotify app in iPad and iPhone. The problem is that in the iPad app now I don't have any of my list, but I c...

• Hi,   I have problems with the sync of my list in Desktop app and the iPad and iPhone apps. I have list in the Desktop that don't appear in the Spotify app in iPad and iPhone. The problem is t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All the music from an artist has disappeared except for one song.

This has happened more than once. my connection is fine, I can not think of anything that I could be doing wrong to cause this.

• This has happened more than once. my connection is fine, I can not think of anything that I could be doing wrong to cause this.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music disappearing
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files

i add local files to spotify on my computer, but when I'm using my iPhone or any other device with spotify on it, there are no local files available. It says goto your computer and add them. I did that. Still no local files on mobile app

• i add local files to spotify on my computer, but when I'm using my iPhone or any other device with spotify on it, there are no local files available. It says goto your computer and add them. I did th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My account randomly logged me out one day and when I tried to log back in and it said my username and email weren't with an active account. I am currently paying for premium so I would really like to fix this problem soon. Thank you!

• Visitor
  • My account randomly logged me out one day and when I tried to log back in and it said my username and email weren't with an active account. I am currently paying for premium so I would really like to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not showing some songs

My Spotify app on iPhone 4s is not showing my songs that have numbers in front of them such as 1Train, but all other songs are there. In the place of those songs there is just a black box. The only things I've tried are restarting my phone, re-adding...

• Visitor
  • My Spotify app on iPhone 4s is not showing my songs that have numbers in front of them such as 1Train, but all other songs are there. In the place of those songs there is just a black box. The only t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify 3.5.0 crash on startup iPhone 4s

Hey.After installing the latest update (3.5.0) the spotify app crashes the moment I want to start it on my iphone 4s with ios 8.4. The screen goes blank and the phone reboots.Not really satisfying.Does anyone else experience this? Is this problem kno...

• Hey. After installing the latest update (3.5.0) the spotify app crashes the moment I want to start it on my iphone 4s with ios 8.4. The screen goes blank and the phone reboots. Not really satisfyin...
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Release of memory from offline storage

IOS 8.4 on iPad and iPhone I have several albums downloaded for offline listening. Lets say for example they are Albums A, B and C and that they each use up 1.5 gB on my device (big I know). Therefore there is 4.5 gB of memory allocated to Spotify fi...

• IOS 8.4 on iPad and iPhone   I have several albums downloaded for offline listening.  Lets say for example they are Albums A, B and C and that they each use up 1.5 gB on my device (big I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Premium account won't work on the iPhone app even when the correct username and password is used.

Hi there, I've had Spotify Premium for a few months now on both my laptop and iPhone. I had to uninstall the app a couple of weeks ago in order to fit the new ios update, but now after reinstalling I can only get Spotify free on my phone. I've tried ...

• Hi there,   I've had Spotify Premium for a few months now on both my laptop and iPhone. I had to uninstall the app a couple of weeks ago in order to fit the new ios update, but now after reins...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify logo suddenly other green.

Something really weird happened to me, I bought a new bluetooth speaker and when I connected it my spotify logo changed color ald that actually annoys me a lot.. Is it an update or something else? How can I solve this?

• Something really weird happened to me, I bought a new bluetooth speaker and when I connected it my spotify logo changed color ald that actually annoys me a lot.. Is it an update or something else? Ho...
  • JuanIgnacio
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes