Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution You can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days

Mi cuenta es de USA. Estoy en Republica Dominicana y uso Spotify todos los días hace mas de 3 meses y nunca había tenido problemas. Entro a ver mi configuracion y en país sale US. Por qué no puedo acceder a mi cuenta?

• Mi cuenta es de USA. Estoy en Republica Dominicana y uso Spotify todos los días hace mas de 3 meses y nunca había tenido problemas.  Entro a ver mi configuracion y en país sale US. Por qué no pu...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i cant login on my ps4

Help i want to login on my ps4, but if i click on link to my playstation account it says that it is already linked to a playstation account. I've read that unlinking a playstation account from a spotify account is just signing out of your playstation...

• Help i want to login on my ps4, but if i click on link to my playstation account it says that it is already linked to a playstation account. I've read that unlinking a playstation account from a spot...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sign in

When I enter login info I get a message saying "email already used to create account"... obviously! I'm trying to use it to sign in!

• Casual Listener
  • When I enter login info I get a message saying "email already used to create account"... obviously! I'm trying to use it to sign in!
  • MissCritts
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Artist, Question About Profile for May 17th Album Release

Hello, I am new everything to Spotify so bear with me. I am here to ask aquestion refering to my new album being released on spotify May 17th. I have recently went through the process of uploading my self-titled album "Richy Mitch & The Coal Miners" ...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I am new everything to Spotify so bear with me.    I am here to ask aquestion refering to my new album being released on spotify May 17th. I have recently went through the...
  • NicHaughn
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IMPORT ONE PROFILE PLAYLISTS IN ANOTHER ONE

Hi everybody, I just found out this amazing community and I was asking my self if anybody could help me..I'm Italian, so I'll try to explain the problem as well as I canSo, I made my Spotify profile WITH my Facebook account, and I can't disconnect my...

• Hi everybody, I just found out this amazing community and I was asking my self if anybody could help me.. I'm Italian, so I'll try to explain the problem as well as I can So, I made my Spotify prof...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in via Facebook

I get the error "username and password incorrect" even though I usually sign in using "Log In Via Facebook" or whatever. Super annoying. Been looking for answers in other threads and have found out this issue has been going since 2013! Sheesh...

• I get the error "username and password incorrect" even though I usually sign in using "Log In Via Facebook" or whatever.   Super annoying. Been looking for answers in other threads and have fo...
  • ppllookk-us
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Free unlimited streaming with o2

I am supposed to get free unlimited music streaming with my o2 phone contract but can't log in. O2 say I need to log in to Spotify with my o2 login details but it does not work. When I try to log in, Spotify just says that my email address is already...

• I am supposed to get free unlimited music streaming with my o2 phone contract but can't log in. O2 say I need to log in to Spotify with my o2 login details but it does not work. When I try to log in,...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Made a new account to receive student discount. Lost all my playlists on old account

I no longer have access to any of the playlists I had made. Here's what eventually led to this.. 1. I had a spotify premium account on my personal email which I was paying $10 a month for. I then discovered the student discount and found I was eligib...

• Casual Listener
  • I no longer have access to any of the playlists I had made. Here's what eventually led to this..   1. I had a spotify premium account on my personal email which I was paying $10 a month for....
  • silkebegine
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Push notifications and following friends

Dear all, Despite I think all my settings are right. Somehow I don't receive push notifications on my iPhone with new music from artists etc. and I turned notifications on my Spotify account and iPhone on. Another problem is that I can't find my frie...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all,  Despite I think all my settings are right. Somehow I don't receive push notifications on my iPhone with new music from artists etc. and I turned notifications on my Spotify account a...
  • Thomaszz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Premium Account Was Stolen

Hello Today i got mail from spotify that my bound to account email was changed to some unknown to me email adress. It was not done by me. Now i can't log in, reset password, can't do anything.I had to register new account to even write here.Please gi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   Today i got mail from spotify that my bound to account email was changed to some unknown to me email adress. It was not done by me. Now i can't log in, reset password, can't do anythin...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally Deleted All Songs From My Playlist

Hey, I accidentally deleted all the songs from my main playlist! I can't use the Restore Playlist button because the playlist itself is still there. The playlist is called meme time and the songs where deleted on the 1st. Please help this is my main ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I accidentally deleted all the songs from my main playlist! I can't use the Restore Playlist button because the playlist itself is still there. The playlist is called meme time and the song...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I CAN'T LOG INTO MY PREMIUM SPOTIFY ACCOUNT!!!!!!

I can't log into my premium spotify account and I cant change my password because spotify doesn't send me an email. I tried to conntact with the support but they also dont reply my messages. Whenever I tried to change my password I am facing with an ...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't log into my premium spotify account and I cant change my password because spotify doesn't send me an email. I tried to conntact with the support but they also dont reply my messages. Whenever...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant change my Email Address

Im trying to change my email address to my gmail account which is also linked with my facebook account. The current email address in my profile is not in use. And the one Im trying to change to doesn't work. It says the email address is already in us...

• Im trying to change my email address to my gmail account which is also linked with my facebook account. The current email address in my profile is not in use. And the one Im trying to change to doesn...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family - invites do not work

Hi Spotify Community, can some one help me, please...I have opened a Premium for Family account and invited my wife and 3 children.The invites to family members do not all work. Of 4 invitations, 2 return messages:1. One email is said to already bein...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify Community, can some one help me, please... I have opened a Premium for Family account and invited my wife and 3 children. The invites to family members do not all work. Of 4 invitations,...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not receiving Discover Weekly for 3 weeks

I'm not sure about whether I did something wrong or not but I think I didn't. For 3 weeks, on mondays I get no discover weekly list. Why? Am I the only one having this problem?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not sure about whether I did something wrong or not but I think I didn't. For 3 weeks, on mondays I get no discover weekly list. Why? Am I the only one having this problem?
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Got an issue 'bout payment

i paid premium amountfor students, as you can see at attachment but my account didnt upgrade to premium account .Can you solve this problem please? ----- Note: PDF Attachment removed

• i paid premium amountfor students, as you can see at attachment but my account didnt upgrade to premium account .Can you solve this problem please?   ----- Note: PDF Attachment removed
  • Scott1231
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify kicked me out of my premium account...

I have a premium spotify account through my cell phone network. Last week I was suddenly kicked off of premium! I need to use it for work, so in a hurry I paid the fee for premium. I checked my cell phone bill, everything is paid and normal. Why was ...

• I have a premium spotify account through my cell phone network. Last week I was suddenly kicked off of premium! I need to use it for work, so in a hurry I paid the fee for premium. I checked my cell ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I Bought premium and it isn't working

So i bought premium today and when i open my spotify i see i still have trial and 0 mins left and when i look my account it says i have premium, I have logged out and in many many times, and restarted my computer and re-installed spotify but it still...

• Casual Listener
  • So i bought premium today and when i open my spotify i see i still have trial and 0 mins left and when i look my account it says i have premium, I have logged out and in many many times, and restarte...
  • Mfrmads
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Conta familiar

Bom dia, Eu perdi meu direito de ter a conta familiar por estar em outro país e não gostei nada disso. Gostaria de permanecer como um usuário premium e com conta familiar mesmo estando em outro país. Estou aqui para estudos e visto que o valor pago p...

• Casual Listener
  • Bom dia,   Eu perdi meu direito de ter a conta familiar por estar em outro país e não gostei nada disso. Gostaria de permanecer como um usuário premium e com conta familiar mesmo estando em ou...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

artist login after verification

Hello, I recently requested Access to my artist page going through my personal account. I see today that my artist page is now verified with the blue check. How do I login to manage the artist page?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I recently requested Access to my artist page going through my personal account. I see today that my artist page is now verified with the blue check. How do I login to manage the artist page?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes