Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Was charged 4 (FOUR) times for 1 (ONE) spotify $29.99 gift.

I was charged 4 (FOUR) times for 1 (ONE) spotify $29.99 gift. I contacted Spotfy twice with your contact form and NO RESPONSE. What is the problem? Do you have a real billing department? This is awful.

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged 4 (FOUR) times for 1 (ONE) spotify $29.99 gift. I contacted Spotfy twice with your contact form and NO RESPONSE. What is the problem? Do you have a real billing department? This is aw...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charged for 2nd subscription: Never signed up

My son was charged for his regular $9.99 subscription that he has had for a few months, but all of a sudden this month a $29 subscription showed up in his bank account (in addition to thet $9.99 charge) that he never signed up for. When he sent a com...

• Casual Listener
  • My son was charged for his regular $9.99 subscription that he has had for a few months, but all of a sudden this month a $29 subscription showed up in his bank account (in addition to thet $9.99...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Having two accounts issue.

After deactivating my facebook account, my original spotify account deactivated as well. As a result, I made another spotify account without connecting to facebook. Later, I reactivated my facebook account and wanted to re-use my original spotify acc...

• Casual Listener
  • After deactivating my facebook account, my original spotify account deactivated as well. As a result, I made another spotify account without connecting to facebook. Later, I reactivated my facebook a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PASSWORD HELP

Hey All - I originally signed up for Spotify using my Facebook. I recently put on a password for my additional devices (so i have a username and password) - and now I would like to change that password. I can't find out how to do that anywhere! Someo...

• Hey All -    I originally signed up for Spotify using my Facebook. I recently put on a password for my additional devices (so i have a username and password) - and now I would like to c...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP WITH FACEBOOK!

I am writing for one of my friends who cannot write on this blog because she has been blocked out of Spotify completely and cannot log in at all. She wanted to deactivate her Facebook and still use Spotify so she deleted the application on Facebook a...

• I am writing for one of my friends who cannot write on this blog because she has been blocked out of Spotify completely and cannot log in at all. She wanted to deactivate her Facebook and still use S...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleting an account

I've tried three times to delete an account via the contact form, the case n# are # 01530189 (12 days ago) # 01540293 (7 days ago) # 01556653 (today) How long does it take until the account is definitely deleted?

• Visitor
  • I've tried three times to delete an account via the contact form,  the case n# are   # 01530189  (12 days ago) # 01540293  (7 days ago) # 01556653 (today)   How l...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible Legal Proceedings with account messaging history

Hello, I would like to inquire about obtaining conversation history for specific spotify user accounts for legal proceedings. First, how long are conversations stored on spotify servers? also, is there a local cache on computers where these conversat...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I would like to inquire about obtaining conversation history for specific spotify user accounts for legal proceedings.   First, how long are conversations stored on spotify...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Recovery of deleted (linked to Facebook) account

I was using Spotify with my Facebook account, and by mistake I deleted it. When I tried to link back my account, my preferences, playlists and else were removed. I found out that my old user ID is 1275519457, is there a way to link back my facebook t...

• I was using Spotify with my Facebook account, and by mistake I deleted it. When I tried to link back my account, my preferences, playlists and else were removed. I found out that my old user ID is 12...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add songs to library, can't delete songs from library!

Hi, Recently I have been unable to add any songs to my library. I tweeted spotify and they said that it might be because I have too many songs, so have been through trying to delete songs (pretty difficult and doesn't always work), but I am still una...

• Hi, Recently I have been unable to add any songs to my library. I tweeted spotify and they said that it might be because I have too many songs, so have been through trying to delete songs (pretty d...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account reverts to free

We have just upgraded our virgin media big bundle and got Tivo. We pay Virgin media for spotify and have asked them why our spotify account is not longer working. They do not know and they say we need to contact Spotify. Help please.

• Casual Listener
  • We have just upgraded our virgin media big bundle and got Tivo. We pay Virgin media for spotify and have asked them why our spotify account is not longer working. They do not know and they say we nee...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

someone in my spotify account

please sign everyone out of my spotify

• Regular
  • please sign everyone out of my spotify
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Explicit songs

So, I've found that lately some of my songs change from the explicit version to the editted version. Any way to stop that? Moreover, I have no interest in the editted versions, is there a way to default to explicit?

• So, I've found that lately some of my songs change from the explicit version to the editted version.  Any way to stop that?  Moreover, I have no interest in the editted versions, is there a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do I delete my spotify account

Hello im trying to delete my spotify account how do I do this? Thanks in advance

• Casual Listener
  • Hello im trying to delete my spotify account how do I do this? Thanks in advance 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Have had premium for years - why am I seeing an ad?

I'm not normally one to complain, but I think it's ridiculous that I'm paying $9 a month (for at least 3 years) and am being served an ad for a Calvin Harris album. The fact that it's an ad for music doesn't make it okay. And yes, this was an ad (It ...

• I'm not normally one to complain, but I think it's ridiculous that I'm paying $9 a month (for at least 3 years) and am being served an ad for a Calvin Harris album.  The fact that it's an ad for...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema con el país de la cuenta

Hola, necesito vuestra ayuda porque resulta que tras empezar a usar spotify y pasar unos 14 días creo que fueron me di cuenta que ya no podía usarlo, me di cuenta de que el problema era el país y me pareció raro que aparezca "Estados Unidos" y yo viv...

• Hola, necesito vuestra ayuda porque resulta que tras empezar a usar spotify y pasar unos 14 días creo que fueron me di cuenta que ya no podía usarlo, me di cuenta de que el problema era el país y me ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta premium perdida

Lo que pasa es que desvinculé mi cuenta de Facebook para que no publicara mi actividad y preferí desvincularla.
Ahora al ingresar no tengo mi cuenta premium
y tampoco mis playlist, se me borro todo :(. No sé que pasó, POR FAVOR AYUDA NO SE QUE HACER AY...

• Visitor
  • Lo que pasa es que desvinculé mi cuenta de Facebook para que no publicara mi actividad y preferí desvincularla.<br>Ahora al ingresar no tengo mi cuenta premium<br>y tampoco mis p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant acess a old account i still get charged for

Hi i am having problems with login i cant even remeber the account i had established my premuim on but it comes out monthly. i have since linked my facebook so i log in under it i had forgot about it for a while untill i gots some debt statment with ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi    i am having problems with login i cant even remeber the account i had established my premuim on but it comes out monthly. i have since linked my facebook so i log in under it i ha...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I am paying for Premium but getting free

I have been paying for Premium for about a year, my Spotify crashed on my iPhone about a month ago and for some reason it reverted to a 'free' version. I am still being charged each month but when I log into my account it says I am on the free versio...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been paying for Premium for about a year, my Spotify crashed on my iPhone about a month ago and for some reason it reverted to a 'free' version. I am still being charged each month but when I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Help with Premium

I just got back from shopping and I had bought a spotify premium card for $36. I got home an hour later and I try to redeem this code. It said it has already been used. I can't find my receipt but last time I checked it didn't print the code on there...

• I just got back from shopping and I had bought a spotify premium card for $36. I got home an hour later and I try to redeem this code. It said it has already been used. I can't find my receipt but la...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

music syncing

just got premium, does my music sync in the background or do i have to listen to every song to sync it?

• just got premium, does my music sync in the background or do i have to listen to every song to sync it?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes