Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

LIving in one country, paying from another,

Hi I would like to get spotify premium but i cant because when i try to registrer with my credit card a message tells me i need to change country bc my card is from another country than where i live, However since im living in spain i cant change my ...

• Hi   I would like to get spotify premium but i cant because when i try to registrer with my credit card a message tells me i need to change country bc my card is from another country than wher...
  • guyruediger
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account hacked

my Spotify Family Premium got hacked.Yesterday,my account email and password has been changed by hacker.the email changed to mvrht.net.I could login by facebook yesterday.but, I can't login by facebook today. when I could login by facebook yesterday....

• my Spotify Family Premium got hacked. Yesterday,my account email and password has been changed by hacker. the email changed to mvrht.net. I could login by facebook yesterday. but, I can't login b...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download

Salve, sono due anni che possiedo un abbonamento premium pagando con Vodafone, da poco ho disdetto con Vodafone e ho cambiato il mio metodo di pagamento usando direttamente la mia carta, una volta fatto ciò tutte le mie play list e i miei brani sono ...

• Salve, sono due anni che possiedo un abbonamento premium pagando con Vodafone, da poco ho disdetto con Vodafone e ho cambiato il mio metodo di pagamento usando direttamente la mia carta, una volta fa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Suddenly, commercials

I've been paying for Spotify for a while now, but a while ago I was suddenly asked to log into the Spotify application again. So I did, but now I'm getting commercials all of a sudden, even though I'm still paying. Can someone solve this for me?

• Visitor
  • I've been paying for Spotify for a while now, but a while ago I was suddenly asked to log into the Spotify application again. So I did, but now I'm getting commercials all of a sudden, even though ...
  • SMOEG
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need to Switch Artist Profile to Another User Account

Hey, I'm part of group that has an artist profile on Spotify assigned to the wrong person/user account. How do we fix that and switch the artist profile to a different account?

• Visitor
  • Hey, I'm part of group that has an artist profile on Spotify assigned to the wrong person/user account. How do we fix that and switch the artist profile to a different account?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help login in

will not let me login

• will not let me login
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change of password deletes music

I live in the UK and am in Australia for over several months. I have a free account registered in the UK and after 14 days, my spotify was logged out, requiring a password which I had forgotten. I reset the password, following the instructions in the...

• I live in the UK and am in Australia for over several months. I have a free account registered in the UK and after 14 days, my spotify was logged out, requiring a password which I had forgotten. I re...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist question

Hi there, I've recently started plugging singles to Spotify playlists, with some success so far (features on playlists by Spotify Germany, Spotify Netherlands, Spotify France and more) My issue is that now Spotify have changed the artist pages and I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I've recently started plugging singles to Spotify playlists, with some success so far (features on playlists by Spotify Germany, Spotify Netherlands, Spotify France and more) &nbs...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in

Hello i created a spotify account last week and got the 30 days free, I have a new phone I cannot remember my email or username for the life of me I have tried everything every username or email it could be what can I do please

• Hello i created a spotify account last week and got the 30 days free, I have a new phone I cannot remember my email or username for the life of me I have tried everything every username or email it c...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I set my username as Juanye, but have random letters and numbers as my username

When I log in I have to use this random string of letters and numbers. This 26 code is annoying to constatly copy and paste. When I made my account I set my username as "Juanye" yet I can't use it to log in. I asked my friend to search me up and coul...

• When I log in I have to use this random string of letters and numbers. This 26 code is annoying to constatly copy and paste. When I made my account I set my username as "Juanye" yet I can't use it to...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution OAuth collision or someone took over my account?

A strange situation I have since June 25th.First of all - someone somehow managed to attach 4 new emails to my Family subscription. This was resolved today morning with the Support.In the evening, I'm logging in to check again if everything is ok - n...

• A strange situation I have since June 25th. First of all - someone somehow managed to attach 4 new emails to my Family subscription. This was resolved today morning with the Support. In the evening...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into Spotify, "There's a temporary issue with logging in to Spotify. Sorry about that!"

Hi, I've been trying to log into Spotify with Facebook for a few days now and it won't work. I tried to log through the online account, to reset my password or reinstall the app, but nothing is working. Can someone please help me? Thanks

• Hi, I've been trying to log into Spotify with Facebook for a few days now and it won't work. I tried to log through the online account, to reset my password or reinstall the app, but nothing is worki...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect - Same Network - Multiple Accounts

Hi, I made an account on Spotify, but I didn't realise that Spotify made a Facebook account, I only realised when I installed Spotify on my phone. Is there any way to merge the two accounts, as whenever I tried it with preferences>link with facebook ...

• Hi,   I made an account on Spotify, but I didn't realise that Spotify made a Facebook account, I only realised when I installed Spotify on my phone. Is there any way to merge the two accounts,...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My now ex girlfriend who I was just about to propose to was on my profile picture from my fb page and Spotify since thats where it pulls from- it is now seemingly permanently the default image of my Discover Weekly playlist on all my devices, pc, ipa...

• My now ex girlfriend who I was just about to propose to was on my profile picture from my fb page and Spotify since thats where it pulls from- it is now seemingly permanently the default image o...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Over 3 Devices Synced to Spotify??

So recently I keep getting this error message saying that I 'can't download music on more than 3 devices' (of course that's paraphrased) but the thing is, I only have TWO devices synced so this shouldn't be an issue? What can I do to fix this because...

• So recently I keep getting this error message saying that I 'can't download music on more than 3 devices' (of course that's paraphrased) but the thing is, I only have TWO devices synced so this shoul...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con mi cuenta premium

No me deja escuchar mi música descargada si estoy sin conexión ,directamente se cierra la app que hago?

• No me deja escuchar mi música descargada si estoy sin conexión ,directamente se cierra la app que hago?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account doesn't show family account in android app

Hi, When a check my account in a webbrowser I can see I'm member of a family account. But when I use the Android app is says I only have a free account. What can I do? I allready deleted the app and downloaded it again. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   When a check my account in a webbrowser I can see I'm member of a family account. But when I use the Android app is says I only have a free account. What can I do? I allready deleted the...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution About Link between Facebook and Spotify accounts ?

Hello Community,I would like to cut the link between Facebook and Spotify accounts.Indeed, I would like to have differents connexion IDs for these two apps.Unfortunately, it is not as easy as it sounds, because I subscribed at Spotify Premium on this...

• Hello Community, I would like to cut the link between Facebook and Spotify accounts. Indeed, I would like to have differents connexion IDs for these two apps. Unfortunately, it is not as easy as i...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Picture on Profile

Has anyone had trouble with uploading a new banner/profile pic? I've exhausted many options and sizes, but no matter what it wants a gigantic 2660x1660px pictire. None of my originals work.

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone had trouble with uploading a new banner/profile pic? I've exhausted many options and sizes, but no matter what it wants a gigantic 2660x1660px pictire. None of my originals work.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes