Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Can't Login & cant chage password because user account doesn't exist HELP!

I have problem egen i want to log in on Spotify and i have alerdy change the password, why cant i not Come in?

• I have problem egen i want to log in on Spotify and i have alerdy change the password, why cant i not Come in?
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to join family premium

I am unable to join family premium even when the main account tried to re-invite me on multiple attempts. Whenever I type in the correct address I always get this message "You can't join this Premium for Family account. We couldn't confirm that you l...

• I am unable to join family premium even when the main account tried to re-invite me on multiple attempts. Whenever I type in the correct address I always get this message "You can't join this Premium...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot Remove Bose Device From Spotify Connect

Hi there! A few weeks back I was down with my family in a rental property in Mexico. This property had a Bose speaker system set up through the house, and I was able to easily connect my Spotify account to it and play music that way. Unfortunately, d...

• Hi there!   A few weeks back I was down with my family in a rental property in Mexico. This property had a Bose speaker system set up through the house, and I was able to easily connect my Spo...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

set as offline to not use my cellular data?

I don't want to use my cellular data for spotifyso do I need to set the mode as 'offline' everytime? and what will happen when my phone connects to wifi?will it go online by itself?

• I don't want to use my cellular data for spotify so do I need to set the mode as 'offline' everytime?   and what will happen when my phone connects to wifi? will it go online by itself? &nb...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

afspeellijsten overzetten

hallo, ik heb een nieuw spotify account moeten aanmaken omdat van mijn oude account de afspeellijsten niet meer laadden op de airstudio app van philips. maar ik heb nogal wat lijsten op mijn oude account dus is de vraag of en hoe het mogelijk is om m...

• hallo,   ik heb een nieuw spotify account moeten aanmaken omdat van mijn oude account de afspeellijsten niet meer laadden op de airstudio app van philips. maar ik heb nogal wat lijsten op mijn...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers subscription not Syncing with my account and says active on my rogers account

I have a 6 month free trial with rogers it's saying it is active and my account still says free iv logged out still not working

• Casual Listener
  • I have a 6 month free trial with rogers it's saying it is active and my account still says free iv logged out still not working
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How many laptops can I connect to one account? (Need for a class)

Hi,I'm wondering how many laptops I can connect one spotify account to? I'm doing a class where I'm having people go in and look for a song or two and copy the embed code to remix a website and teach some coding. I'll have about 15 laptops and I'll i...

• Hi, I'm wondering how many laptops I can connect one spotify account to?   I'm doing a class where I'm having people go in and look for a song or two and copy the embed code to remix a websit...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Looks i paid money but cant get premium

Hi everyone,İ wanna to check new sale which is 3 month 0.99. İ was get premıum try and i canceled it before times with same credit card. Now when i wanna to go premium with sale it says "U cant get this because you get premium try before with this ca...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, İ wanna to check new sale which is 3 month 0.99. İ was get premıum try and i canceled it before times with same credit card. Now when i wanna to go premium with sale it says "U cant get...
  • xlaxege
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to pay my bill - country won't change

Hi team, I am trying to change my country from UK to NZ (I have been living in NZ and using spotify with my UK bank account for some time now). Obviously, like many others, I'm infuriated by incorrect guidance and bugs in your payments system, but le...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi team,   I am trying to change my country from UK to NZ (I have been living in NZ and using spotify with my UK bank account for some time now). Obviously, like many others, I'm infuriated by...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ad language

Hello all,I live in america but want my ads in french. I have the language in the app changed to french but the ads are american english. they only change to french when in france. Does anyone know how to change the ads to french while I am in the US...

• Hello all, I live in america but want my ads in french. I have the language in the app changed to french but the ads are american english. they only change to french when in france. Does anyone know...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment issue

Claims my 'credit card company is having a bad day' and there is nothing wrong with my card. How can this be fixed?? I need to update my payment info with this card.

• Claims my 'credit card company is having a bad day' and there is nothing wrong with my card.  How can this be fixed??  I need to update my payment info with this card.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why can't I talk to a human being at Spotify?

Seriously, this is terrible. Old account I can't log into being charged monthly. No one can help. I'm not posting account info to forum or twitter.

• Seriously, this is terrible. Old account I can't log into being charged monthly. No one can help. I'm not posting account info to forum or twitter.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is using my account

Hi, since I couldn't find any way to talk to some real support, I'm creating a thread here. Firstly, someone is using my account, and I know that because it sometimes says "iPhone is listening" and my account email and postcode are changed. Secondly,...

• Hi, since I couldn't find any way to talk to some real support, I'm creating a thread here. Firstly, someone is using my account, and I know that because it sometimes says "iPhone is listening" and m...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in

I just purchased a new phone and I wanted to keep using my premium Spotify account. When I try to login it says "login failed you've already created an account with that email address". So I thought let me log off from my old phone and then I can log...

• I just purchased a new phone and I wanted to keep using my premium Spotify account. When I try to login it says "login failed you've already created an account with that email address". So I thought ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I was Downgraded to Free from my premium and now I can't get my premium account back. And my bill is also payed throughout iTunes

• I was Downgraded to Free from my premium and now I can't get my premium account back. And my bill is also payed throughout iTunes
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Password issue & getting Spotify on device different from the one where you registered

I got spotify app on my phone ( with the help of my nephew!), non premium, the end of December. Yesterday, I used a laptop to purchase premium, that comes with 30 day trial free. 2 questions: 1) The Spotify/Paypal receipt has a different username lis...

• Casual Listener
  • I got spotify app on my phone ( with the help of my nephew!), non premium, the end of December. Yesterday, I used a laptop to purchase premium, that comes with 30 day trial free. 2 questions: 1) The ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

Hi good day, I would like to know wy the operation to pay my suscription is charging doble quantity of money?, i have a Familiar suscription and I pay $ 7.5 dollars but sisnce december the sistema make doble charging in my debit card, please help to ...

• Hi good day,   I would like to know wy the operation to pay my suscription is charging doble quantity of money?, i have a Familiar suscription and I pay $ 7.5 dollars but sisnce december the s...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged for student but it said it couldnt confirm?

So I attempted to get my Spotify student premium but it told me it couldn't confirm or whatever, but it still charged my card for it? So do I have it or not? And if not why was I still charged?

• Casual Listener
  • So I attempted to get my Spotify student premium but it told me it couldn't confirm or whatever, but it still charged my card for it? So do I have it or not? And if not why was I still charged?
  • sarahgoodnight
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Would like a partial refund

I did not realize that my student subscription was coming to an end, and though I've never stopped being a student, I was charged 10.79 instead of the usual 5.39. I've just renewed my student standing, any chance I could be refunded the difference on...

• Casual Listener
  • I did not realize that my student subscription was coming to an end, and though I've never stopped being a student, I was charged 10.79 instead of the usual 5.39.  I've just renewed my student s...
  • xavier_riv41
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Going to a Family account from my personal account

I changed over to be on my families account. When I go online it says that I have the Family account but when I am on my desktop app and my phone app it says I'm on the free account. I have logged out and back in again, and I have deleted the app and...

• Casual Listener
  • I changed over to be on my families account. When I go online it says that I have the Family account but when I am on my desktop app and my phone app it says I'm on the free account. I have logged ou...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes