Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

60 day free trial

Solved!

60 day free trial

Hello,

I just now decided to take the offered 60 day free trial which I've heard multiple times while using my normal free spotify. I haven't taken the 30 day free trial before. And now when I took it it was only for 30 days? Is this some kind of a bug?

Cheers, Niki

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @narwhals

I have updated your subscription to reflect the 60 day trial promotion. You're good to go 🙂

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi Spotify team,

I have just signed up for the 60 day trial but it is reflected that I'm on 30days instead.

Please help!

View solution in original post

61 Replies

I escalated your problem to staff. They will reply you as soon as possible.
If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

The 60 day free trial is only availible in markets that do not have the three months for $0.99 offer. If you are getting offered the 30 day trial, then odds are you are in a market that offers the three months for $0.99, which, in my opinion, is a better offer anyways. If you go to https://www.spotify.com/premium it should list one of the two offers for you. Hope this helps! 

I already took the trial for 30 days so that doesn't take me to a page where I can see which one it is. I live in Finland so could you check if it is one of the countries which should get the 60 day trial? If not then I find odd why I get advertisements about it while listening to spotify, shouldn't they be country-specific adverts?

I'm UK based and took what I thought was a 60 day trial and have just got a notification saying it expires tomorrow, that's after just 7 days! Now waiting for a response from customer support.
Marked as solution

Hey @narwhals

I have updated your subscription to reflect the 60 day trial promotion. You're good to go 🙂

Hey @ScholesGoals

Your subscription should automatically roll into the 60 day trial once your 7 day Premium period has expired.

Let me know how you get on with this.

@Pete

Thank you very much ! I appreciate the superb customer service ! 🙂

Cheers, Niki

Hello, I was advertised a 60-day free Premium trial and signed up. However when I went to the payment page it says I am going to receive only a 30-day free trial period. I have never signed up to any prior free trial periods, and have never previously used Spotify. 

Please assist.

I'm getting the same thing - a 60 day premium trial advertised, but the payment page is only 30 days. It does seem like there's some kind of issue with the promotion!

spotify-free-1.png
spotify-free-2.png

Hello @arjoll

Have you tried actually trialing? I am currently on the 60 day free trial plan as well. The payment page is probably like that as the 60 day trial is only for a limited time.

I can speak to you in English, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本, 普通话, 廣東話, 한국어, Tiếng Việt

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
I'm not a Spotify official! Just here to help!

Hi @Ambivalence 

I can give that a try - my only concern would be if I used up my one opportunity at a free trial! I can see from this thread that Spotify support are able to help if necessary, so I will give it a go and report back.

Marked as solution

Hi Spotify team,

I have just signed up for the 60 day trial but it is reflected that I'm on 30days instead.

Please help!

Ok, so that didn't exactly achieve the desired result. I guess I'll wait and see what happens.....

spotify-30daysonly.png

Same here arjoll. I guess we're in the same boat.

I have the same problem here please help

Hey guys i have also been affected...any fixes?
Thanks

Hi, I'm seeing the same thing... 30-days instead of the 60-days trial... I have not signed up. This offer is supposed to expire 5-Oct... shoudn't this still be valid then?

Hi, i was not being given the 60 days free premium trial..  please help. 

Hello, 

I had a free 30 days trial but when i log on to my account weeks after, the offer was gone and I only can upgrade to premium normally.

How can I get the 30 days free trial again?

Please help! Thankyou.

Suggested posts