Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to log out my Account on SONOS

Solved!

How to log out my Account on SONOS

Hello,

A few weeks ago, i visited a friends place who has SONOS-Speakers, i connected my Spotify to it and it was quite a fun weekend.

Yet he seems to be able to still use it since, and it keeps stoping my Account everytime he uses it.

I already tried the "logging out on all devices" but it didn't seem to work.

I can't seem to reach him at all anymore and i don't have an idea how to log my account out of his SONOS!

I can't enjoy the Spotify Premium i paid for because it just gets stopped everytime he uses it.. Which is OFTEN!

Can anyone help please?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

logon to your spotify account (https://www.spotify.com/us/account/overview/) on a web browser (not the iphone or android app) and then click on apps and remove sonos from "approved applications". After that go to the main page and click on "sing out everywhere".

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Hey there!

That doesn't sound like fun.

Besides logging out your account from the devices it's logged in to, try changing your password as well.

Let us know if this helps 🙂

I'm having this issue as well, and even got the Spotify customer service to do a hard reset on my account, but it still seems to happen. The "Log Out Everywhere" function doesn't work on Sonos, and changing your password doesn't help either since it won't log your account out of Sonos to begin with so they don't need the new password to keep using it.

Surely there is a better way to manage this?

Yes! I'm facing the same problem as well! Is very frustrating.

Me too!!!

Same problen here

This is the worst! This is my exact problem and I can't resolve it. Please help us oh great and powerful Spotify!

I've tried "log out everywhere" and a password change neither works. Please help!

I also have this problem.  I've just had to cancel my premium subscription as I can't seem to resolve it.

Marked as solution

logon to your spotify account (https://www.spotify.com/us/account/overview/) on a web browser (not the iphone or android app) and then click on apps and remove sonos from "approved applications". After that go to the main page and click on "sing out everywhere".

"failed to load apps, try again later" - great. just great.

Doesnt work for me the sonos app keeps reappearing even when revoked access.

Suggested posts