New update June 2019 sucks SWITCH IT BACK

Solved!

Re: New update June 2019 sucks SWITCH IT BACK

jamtangle
Casual Listener

Ditto.  Just doesn't work for me I'm afraid.

How about offering people the choice instead - keep the current UI or try the new one (and go back if it sucks for you).

jamtangle
Casual Listener

^This

Please let people choose the UI behaviour to suit their needs.  Same for whether liking a song adds the artist to your collection.

jamtangle
Casual Listener

Forgot to mention, registered on the community site to post this - the update really is that bad.

Again, maybe this works for some folk and good for them but for others it doesn't so how about letting people choose.  Yeah blah blah codebase and extra effort etc but it's that or a growing list of really unhappy punters.

echbiznoxl
Casual Listener

Number of songs isn't listed anymore. Searchbar above library/playlists isn't responsive and filter isn't either. I pay for premium and it doesn't work. 

I agree with your complaint too.

This update s u c k s.

grmh666
Regular

And if I do not like the new Spotifay? Can I use the version that suits me? I want to remove Spotify because I am uncomfortable with the new Spotifay.

Wtfjune2019
Casual Listener

That's dumb. And your dumb answers made me cancel my subscription. 

grmh666
Regular

Thanks, but I need an older version for Iphone and Windows 10.

Positive311
Casual Listener

What about the artists/albums sections not being alphabetical anymore? The only ones that are alphabetical are the ones I follow.  I don’t want to follow every artist I have songs downloaded from just to make their albums alphabetical.

Please fix this!

JT1826
Regular

I agree with everyon stating that we should be able to choose which UI we would like to use. Sorta like a Configuration preference. We should have an option to use a UI tailored to Music or the new one aimed more towards Podcasts..... or even create a separate app for Podcasts. That way users have the choice between which version they'd like to use.

I understand wanting to update and improve services but people loved the simplicity of the app. It was extremely well laid out and organized. Now that structured layout has been essentially removed.

westtexvet

I agree, this update makes it difficult to even hear saved songs in random order, as would usually do. Guess I'll be moving back to apple.

Luis Terrazas

SUGGESTED POSTS