Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

When will Spotify be available in India

Solved!

When will Spotify be available in India

I just wanted to enquire when will spotify be available in India.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks, 

We can still see quite a few people are still looking at this page. Just as a heads up, Spotify is now live in India!

You can check out all the details here: https://newsroom.spotify.com/2019-02-26/spotify-launches-in-india/. 

Happy listening!

View solution in original post

22 Replies

When searching for an answer to this, the only thing I found was this from 2012. 

Hi Krikelin, 

We hope to launch in more markets in the future, but we don't have a timeline right now for when Spotify may be in India or other new countries. 

For now, please keep an eye on our blog for any updates or news announcements.

So I hope this atleast help! 

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Spotify-in-India/idi-p/1529

-----------------------------
Tomas

I'm not a Spotify employee
Last.fm

Can we please reassess this? If the whole idea of Spotify was to bring music to everyone, then don't make us fall in love with music during abroad visits and then quit our lives in India. There's so much love waiting! And of course, market and money too! Just be soon. I've been waiting for 4 years now!

Guys, Please show your love towards Spotify in india… Vote in the link below..

Spotify for India

I just created another new thread to vote to show the love towards Spotify in India.. Guys Please vote. share the love

Please vote.. and share..

Guys, Please show your love towards Spotify in india… Vote in the link below..

Spotify for India

"New Countries" ? As opposed to US ?

its available in India now! though I don't see any specific Top Charts for India, moreover I didn't used any VPN apps to download/create account and works fine without them 🙂

Untitled.png

True! Works fine on my phone with no VPN. Thanks, Spotify!

It's still not available. The home page shows that it's not available in your country. 

Still not there 😛

Screen Shot 2017-04-15 at 9.11.32 PM.png

PLEASE GET SPOTIFY IN INDIA! I JUST GOT BACK FROM LONDON AND I'VE BEEN LOOSING MY MIND TRYING TO GET IT WORKING. PLEASE DO T MAKE ME DOWNLOAD CRACKED VERSION OR VPN BS!

please lunch spotify in india in really love it

Do you know how much they charge per month in India if one opts for the premium feature?

Please launch spotify in india ...i just luv it...

Yes. Suddenly I started seeing concerts nearby in areas like Mumbai, and I can see songs by Indian artists suddenly pop up recently. Some dudes have already started making Bollywood party playlists already..

Screenshot (1).png

I  have a mind blowing idea, Whereform you can use spotify in india without waste any money VPN - Spotify India

maxresdefault.jpg

Spotify where are you?? Please come in India. We are waiting for you & feel so lonely. Please launch your services in next year 2018.

its available in india, am using it w/o any vpnScreenshot (43).png 

I am using Spotify in India through VPN, it is going good. You can use a free VPN if you don't want to spend $$ on VPN. You can see the guide about Spotify in India.

but I noticed something strange and that is Spotify is showing Indian Advertiser's ads. Don't know if Spotify is doing some trials or what. Before that, there is nothing in the ad block. See photo Capture.PNG

Yes, recently Spotify opened office in India which hints the soon entry of Spotify in india.

Suggested posts