Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

minha assinatura é free e estou recebendo cobranças

favor cancelar urgente meu acesso porque não quero mais freceber cobranças no meu cartão de crédito.Como devo proceder|?

• favor cancelar urgente meu acesso porque não quero mais freceber cobranças no meu cartão de crédito. Como devo proceder|?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

fgghherewrertfresfresrftsfdsdrdgrgdgvdgvdgfdgfd

fdhgfgfgfdsrretgtgrtgcgvcvbdfggssrwerewrtggfdvcvccvfdsrfhfc zxsdfrfggdfgdsgtfseretgrf

• Regular
  • fdhgfgfgfdsrretgtgrtgcgvcvbdfggssrwerewrtggfdvcvccvfdsrfhfc zxsdfrfggdfgdsgtfseretgrf
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ödeme Sorunu

Tüh, kartın veya ödeme sağlayıcın kötü bir gün geçiriyor galiba. Merak etme, senden hiç ücret alınmadı. Tekrar dene veya başka bir ödeme yöntemi kullan3 farklı kart denedim gene de olmuyor. aynı sorunu yaşayan var mı? bi çözüm var mıdır?

• Tüh, kartın veya ödeme sağlayıcın kötü bir gün geçiriyor galiba. Merak etme, senden hiç ücret alınmadı. Tekrar dene veya başka bir ödeme yöntemi kullan 3 farklı kart denedim gene de olmuyor. aynı so...
  • apikiki
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS & Cant login with facebook, error 3.

each time i try to connect with facebook i have that message Essayez de supprimer les cookies..ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTSbut when i try with my email its says wrong one still my openwebplayer works good but not the software on my laptop nor my phone plea...

• each time i try to connect  with facebook i have  that message    Essayez de supprimer les cookies.. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS but when i try  with my email its says wro...
  • Gert-JanN
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mail already existing?

Hello,I want to register but spotify says that my mail is already existing. I was very confused because I never used spotify before. Then I tried to pretend that I forgot my password to see what happens. Spotifiy says that it seems like I'm trying to...

• Hello, I want to register but spotify says that my mail is already existing. I was very confused because I never used spotify before. Then I tried to pretend that I forgot my password to see what ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema al iniciar sesión después del modo sin conexión

Hola a todos!!! Yendo en mi vehículo en modo sin conexión se me ha apagado el teléfono. Al encenderlo, la app me pide iniciar sesión y al iniciarla salta un mensaje que dice que tengo que conectarme a internet, le doy a conectar y salta el mismo mens...

• Hola a todos!!! Yendo en mi vehículo en modo sin conexión se me ha apagado el teléfono. Al encenderlo, la app me pide iniciar sesión y al iniciarla salta un mensaje que dice que tengo que conectarme ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook and Spotify Account info Don't Match

I recently became and student and changed my Facebook email address to my student account in order to get the student Spotify discount, but my Spotify account information won't change to my student email address and I'm having to pay $12.99/month for...

• I recently became and student and changed my Facebook email address to my student account in order to get the student Spotify discount, but my Spotify account information won't change to my student e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kindly let me know

Kindly Let me know

• Kindly Let me know
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

account says free but i pay for premium

I pay for premium but the account says that I´m using Spotify free. What have I done wrong and how do I fix it?

• I pay for premium but the account says that I´m using Spotify free. What have I done wrong and how do I fix it?
  • lilliliu1202
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes

Cancelar domiciliacion

Como cancelo la domiciliación de mi tarjeta de otra cuenta que no es mía

• Como cancelo la domiciliación de mi tarjeta de otra cuenta que no es mía 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Please go online to connect to Spotify"

Hi For some reason, Spotify logged out in my cellphone. Now that I'm trying to log in on the app, it says that "You're currently set to offline" and can't log in because of that. The password and the username are correct, I mean, I can log in on the ...

• Hi   For some reason, Spotify logged out in my cellphone. Now that I'm trying to log in on the app, it says that "You're currently set to offline" and can't log in because of that. The passwor...
  • MaddiMo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Paying for Premium: Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day

Dear SpotifyI have been trying to subscribe to Premium since last night, July 28th. I tried to pay with my Visa. I have no problems using this card for other purchases, even in foreign webshops. There is nothing wrong with my bank or card and there a...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify I have been trying to subscribe to Premium since last night, July 28th. I tried to pay with my Visa. I have no problems using this card for other purchases, even in foreign   &nbsp...
  • kaboom08
  • Casual Listener
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong songs and not verified

Hi i am Bug-Z and It'Z Ya Boy Bug-Z on Spotify issue is Bug-Z has tons of songs under profile that aren't mine and do not belong to mesome even in other languages It'Z Ya Boy Bug-Z is my secondary account featuring only one song and should be removed...

• Hi  i am Bug-Z and It'Z Ya Boy Bug-Z on Spotify  issue is Bug-Z has tons of songs under profile that aren't mine and do not belong to me some even in other languages  It'Z Ya Boy B...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unidays roadblock

I've been trying to renew my student subscription to Premium via Unidays, previously verified with my (still valid) NUS card, but I've hit a roadblock. After much back and forth with Unidays support, they won't verify my account without 'a personal i...

• Regular
  • I've been trying to renew my student subscription to Premium via Unidays, previously verified with my (still valid) NUS card, but I've hit a roadblock. After much back and forth with Unidays sup...
  • Matty79
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

help gift card doesn’t work

Have tried using visa prepaid card to pay for premium....I have always used this payment method....suddenly the card won’t work and Spotify says the card is having a bad day. I called visa and everything with the card is fine. Why won’t it work? My a...

• Have tried using visa prepaid card to pay for premium....I have always used this payment method....suddenly the card won’t work and Spotify says the card is having a bad day.  I called visa and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Very suspicious activities over the past 2 days

Not sure what is going on, but yesterday when I loaded Spotify on my Android device, it prompted me to log in. My acct details are saved & it never does this. I tried to log in but it didn't work. I checked my password vault & the password was the on...

• Not sure what is going on, but yesterday when I loaded Spotify on my Android device, it prompted me to log in. My acct details are saved & it never does this. I tried to log in but it didn't work...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts and one closed email

Hi going to try to explain what my problem is, i have two accounts one that i use and the other that i haven’t used sins 2011. let’s call the one i use account:1 and the one i don’t use account:2the thing is that i made account:1 long time ago and li...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi going to try to explain what my problem is, i have two accounts one that i use and the other that i haven’t used sins 2011. let’s call the one i use account:1 and the one i don’t use account:2 th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobro doble

Di de baja mi cuenta premium y me cobraron dos veces $99.00 al mismo tiempo, quisiera saber el porque hacen eso ?

• Di de baja mi cuenta premium y me cobraron dos veces $99.00 al mismo tiempo, quisiera saber el porque hacen eso ? 
  • nohemi3089
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

reyrtyuytuyt

reyrtytuyryt

• Regular
  • reyrtytuyryt
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes