Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can’t reset my password

My Question or Issuei want to switch from a family forfait to a duo, but I can’t do that with out login into my account… I forgot for my password and am not able to send the email that would enable me to reset the password due to a lag on the spotify...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue i want to switch from a family forfait to a duo, but I can’t do that with out login into my account… I forgot for my password and am not able to send the email that would enable...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to press send

PlanFree Deviceiphone Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueNo matter what new password I put into the bar, I am unable to press send. I have attempted multiple different passwords and none have worked. What can I do?

• Visitor
  • Plan Free   Device iphone   Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue No matter what new password I put into the bar, I am unable to press send. I have attempted multi...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify doesnt recognize the same adress for the duo offer

HiSpotify doesn't recognize the fact that my husband and I live at the same adress.This is the condition to be able to use the duo offer.What do we have to do?Thank you very muchAnne

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify doesn't recognize the fact that my husband and I live at the same adress. This is the condition to be able to use the duo offer. What do we have to do? Thank you very much Anne &nbsp...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E-mailadres expired

Hi, the e-mail address on Spotify account expired. Is there a possibility to reset the account? Without losing playlists?

• Visitor
  • Hi, the e-mail address on Spotify account expired. Is there a possibility to reset the account? Without losing playlists? 
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo back to Individual

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)I need to go from Duo back to Individual with the other member (non manager) as the user. Any way to do that so sh...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) I need to go from Duo back to Individ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Something went wrong" message - Emubands + Spotify for Artists

I'm unable to access Spotify for Artists using Emubands. I already sent a ticket to them and they said that my profile is verified by Emubands and if the problem persists I need to contact Spotify. My Spotify for Artists has been verified few days ag...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm unable to access Spotify for Artists using Emubands. I already sent a ticket to them and they said that my profile is verified by Emubands and if the problem persists I need to contact Spotify. M...
  • produce
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Device limit reached (even logout everywhere)

Hi, I am a premium subscriber with family plan. I don't know what happened after i download my playlist. Suddenly the spotify app is notifying that i have reached device limit. I just formatted my phone as well as log out everywhere. I also removed a...

• Hi,   I am a premium subscriber with family plan. I don't know what happened after i download my playlist. Suddenly the spotify app is notifying that i have reached device limit. I just format...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! paying for premium

So im paying for premium every month but im not getting premium package. Ive tried logging in and out. My phone only allows me to shuffle songs with ads. But my ipad lets me pick songs but still has ads and no other features the premium gets you. Ple...

• Casual Listener
  • So im paying for premium every month but im not getting premium package. Ive tried logging in and out. My phone only allows me to shuffle songs with ads. But my ipad lets me pick songs but still has ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to join Duo plan, the error says "You can't join this plan"

I upgraded to the Duo plan tonight specifically so my housemate can be on the same sub. I sent him the provided link to join, and takes him to a page that says: "You can't join this plan. We couldn't confirm that you live with the plan manager for th...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to the Duo plan tonight specifically so my housemate can be on the same sub. I sent him the provided link to join, and takes him to a page that says: "You can't join this plan. We couldn't...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost the link that I had to send to the second person for the Duo

I started a duo plan. Was already going to send the link to my sister and clicked to send via WhatsApp, but it couldn’t connect to WhatsApp. I tried to reload the page but still no connection with WhatsApp, so I clicked back and the page got back to ...

• Visitor
  • I started a duo plan. Was already going to send the link to my sister and clicked to send via WhatsApp, but it couldn’t connect to WhatsApp. I tried to reload the page but still no connection with Wh...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login into my account anymore

Spotify used to work in Russia so I had a premium account. Now I moved to Kyrgyzstan and want to resume using Spotify but somehow my password is not valid anymore and I can't reset it. I push reset password button but nothing happens I recieve no let...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify used to work in Russia so I had a premium account. Now I moved to Kyrgyzstan and want to resume using Spotify but somehow my password is not valid anymore and I can't reset it. I push reset p...
  • bartang777
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Creating an account for my company and sharing playlists

The company I work for would like to start creating some playlists to share with people round the business, focussing on different themes like mental wellbeing, stress management or perhaps playlists that we can open up for people to contruibute to. ...

• The company I work for would like to start creating some playlists to share with people round the business, focussing on different themes like mental wellbeing, stress management or perhaps playlists...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how to log into Hulu when I have Spotify + Hulu plan

I am trying to check my Hulu settings but don't know how to log into Hulu. I have Spotify + Hulu plan and log into Spotify with Facebook. Is it possible to create a new password that I can use to log into both Spotify and Hulu?

• Visitor
  • I am trying to check my Hulu settings but don't know how to log into Hulu. I have Spotify + Hulu plan and log into Spotify with Facebook. Is it possible to create a new password that I can use to log...
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs shorter then 30 seconds

What happens pf the royalties of songs that are (a bit) shorter then 30 seconds? I have seen some, but does the artist get nothing when there is listened to that song?

• Regular
  • What happens pf the royalties of songs that are (a bit) shorter then 30 seconds? I have seen some, but does the artist get nothing when there is listened to that song?
  • Lonelybenson
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution WHY DOES SPOTIFY TODAY EVERY 20 TO 30 MINUTES IT LOGS OUT OF MY ACCOUNT?

when i log in to my spotify account it always asks me to change my password, and today i logged in because sometimes my spotify account gets logged out, but today spotify every time i log in to my account, after about 20 minutes it takes out my spoti...

• Visitor
  • when i log in to my spotify account it always asks me to change my password, and today i logged in because sometimes my spotify account gets logged out, but today spotify every time i log in to my ac...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to share playlists with someone who doesn't have Facebook.

I know their email address and I used to be able to share playlists with people. I don't know how much of this has changed, but it was a good feature.

• Visitor
  • I know their email address and I used to be able to share playlists with people. I don't know how much of this has changed, but it was a good feature.
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is Spotify doing enough to protect their customer (600+ logins/passwords published on PasteBin)

PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceGoogle Pixel 2 Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueI recently found that my Spotify Premium account have been compromised. While I was listening to my music on my way home from work, I noticed random music sta...

• Regular
  • ...ave been published to a publicly facing website designed to share content and is often an early indicator of breach. This was discovered along with 551 other accounts this month. Gaining access to S...
  • Neken222
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 11 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleting music u nolonger want

I want to get more storage by deleting music as I have music that will not download

• Visitor
  • I want to get more storage by deleting music as I have music that will not download
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes