Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Payment autogiro

My Spotifyaccount is being payed automatic from one of my cards but at the moment when it should have been payed this month I forgot to put the right amount of cash in there, how can I pay for my account manually?

• My Spotifyaccount is being payed automatic from one of my cards but at the moment when it should have been payed this month I forgot to put the right amount of cash in there, how can I pay for m...
  • Annicathomasson
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account lost

I used to have spotify account linked to my facebook.I started using new account with another email, and then also linked that account to same facebook account.My previous account is gone now and I really want the playlists back.Can somebody help me ...

• I used to have spotify account linked to my facebook. I started using new account with another email, and then also linked that account to same facebook account. My previous account is gone now and...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need serious log in help..

My dads ex wife subscribed to family premium spotify when they were still married. He now has no idea what username email or password. I am on the account as a user and am currently logged in still. How can we retrieve his account info???

• Casual Listener
  • My dads ex wife subscribed to family premium spotify when they were still married. He now has no idea what username email or password. I am on the account as a user and am currently logged in still. ...
  • Dhzianet
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into Spotify.

Factory reset my computer, redownloaded Spotify. Disabled firewalls, and ABP on Chrome. When I use the login with Facebook button, immediately goes to "Ok, close the page", yet i'm still not logged in. Trying to log in with Facebook credentials gives...

• Factory reset my computer, redownloaded Spotify. Disabled firewalls, and ABP on Chrome. When I use the login with Facebook button, immediately goes to "Ok, close the page", yet i'm still not logged i...
  • DaveDenomolos
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can log into spotify on web browser, not on client

I can log into my spotify account on the web just fine (google chrome) but whenever I go to log into my account on the client it pops up with error code 3, even though I'm using the same e-mail and password for both the web and the client.

• I can log into my spotify account on the web just fine (google chrome) but whenever I go to log into my account on the client it pops up with error code 3, even though I'm using the same e-mail and p...
  • DaveDenomolos
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Enojado con el servicio

Necesito saber cual es la direccion de la casa eh intentado ponerla de mil formas y no me deja acceder a mi cuenta me pide el numero de calle algo que ni si quiera puse cuando me suscribí NECESITO RESPUESTA RAPIDA

• Regular
  • Necesito saber cual es la direccion de la casa eh intentado ponerla de mil formas y no me deja acceder a mi cuenta me pide el numero de calle algo que ni si quiera puse cuando me suscribí NECESITO RE...
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my spotify/set a password

Hello Community,I've noticed recently that there is an issue with my spotify? Once it was a playlist that I never created in the first place and other times it's music that I really don't listen to popping up in my song history. I've tried setting a ...

• Hello Community, I've noticed recently that there is an issue with my spotify? Once it was a playlist that I never created in the first place and other times it's music that I really don't listen to...
  • DaveDenomolos
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan Familiar

Mi primo y yo vivimos juntos y pagabamos un plan familiar de premium entre los dos, nunca tuvimos problema hasta ahora que tuvo que cambiar la tarjeta de pago y ahora basicamente el tiene premium y a mi me dice que no puede verificar que vivamos en e...

• Mi primo y yo vivimos juntos y pagabamos un plan familiar de premium entre los dos, nunca tuvimos problema hasta ahora que tuvo que cambiar la tarjeta de pago y ahora basicamente el tiene premium y a...
  • Fernandofimbres
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't let me log in on my computer!

I can log in on the web version and on my phone, but whenever I try logging in on my computer the log-in circle just keeps spinning. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify. What do I do? This has been going on for over a week.

• Casual Listener
  • I can log in on the web version and on my phone, but whenever I try logging in on my computer the log-in circle just keeps spinning.   I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify. ...
  • macysmiles
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot password. Old disabled email address.

Hello,Somehow i'm having issues login into Spotify.So i tried to use the option 'forgot password'. But then i saw that i registrated an email address that i'm not using anymore.So i can't receive the email that gives the link to reset my password. Is...

• Visitor
  • Hello, Somehow i'm having issues login into Spotify. So i tried to use the option 'forgot password'.   But then i saw that i registrated an email address that i'm not using anymore. So i ...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Im getting hacked

Hello I'm getting hacked. I couldn't access my account today with my username. Instead I had to log into my account through facebook. When I had logged into the account, I saw that someone has changed my password, my email and all my contact info, I ...

• Hello   I'm getting hacked. I couldn't access my account today with my username. Instead I had to log into my account through facebook. When I had logged into the account, I saw that someone h...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! device password mail doesnt send

Hi There, I would like to set a device password for my account BUT the website doesnt send me the password link to my email. Any STAFF OR ADMIN help would be very nice. Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi There,   I would like to set a device password for my account BUT the website doesnt send me the password link to my email.   Any STAFF OR ADMIN help would be very nice.  ...
  • awolfee
  • Casual Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes

Set device password - Link in e-mail doesn't work

Hi guys, i'm trying to set password for my Spotify account as i'm registered through Facebook and want to use it on other device. When i request password reset on 'Set device password' page, i receive e-mail with the confirmation link but when i clic...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   i'm trying to set password for my Spotify account as i'm registered through Facebook and want to use it on other device. When i request password reset on 'Set device password' page,...
  • awolfee
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription

Hi there, I am wanting to get Spotify Family so that my younger sister and also have it. My parents are spilt, and so we are not at the same address all of time time - time with each parent is split.Can I still get the Family subscription?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,  I am wanting to get Spotify Family so that my younger sister and also have it.  My parents are spilt, and so we are not at the same address all of time time - time with each pa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

member of Premium account and cannot log into program after uninstall/reinstall

I uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify on my PC and I cannot log back into my family's premium account. I tried my logon name and password and it only logs me onto Spotify Free.

• I uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify on my PC and I cannot log back into my family's premium account.  I tried my logon name and password and it only logs me onto Spotify Free.  
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I GOT HACKED

I got hacked by an eslandic piece of *****. Well im trying to change email, that dosnt work since the message goes to him. Why didnt the message when he changed it go to me then ? How can i get support when the support mail answer goes to his mail ? ...

• Casual Listener
  • I got hacked by an eslandic piece of *****. Well im trying to change email, that dosnt work since  the message goes to him. Why didnt the message when he changed it go to me then ? How can i get...
  • HetzeFetze
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting account

I no longer have access to my email that i used to set up my spotify account as it was my work email and i dont work for that company anymore. I don't know my password and can't reset it as i cant get into my emails. Can someone please tell me how I ...

• I no longer have access to my email that i used to set up my spotify account as it was my work email and i dont work for that company anymore. I don't know my password and can't reset it as i cant ge...
  • HetzeFetze
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium account conflict

my spotify account is premium and spotify took money from my bank account but although my computer is premium my phone persists on saying that "your account is not premium" i checked both are same accounts but problem still exist.

• my spotify account is premium and spotify took money from my bank account but although my computer is premium my phone persists on saying that "your account is not premium" i checked both are same ac...
  • gportosalinas
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge accounts

I have two Spotify accounts, one a few years old, decided to start new, and build a new profile. Both accounts are and I want to merge them. Any idea how to do this? I've tried subscribing to both accounts/playlists, but not nearly as convinient as I...

• Casual Listener
  • I have two Spotify accounts, one a few years old, decided to start new, and build a new profile. Both accounts are 🔥 and I want to merge them. Any idea how to do this? I've tried subscribing to both...
  • Ameliamarie93
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is piggy backing on my account!!

I'm so frustrated because every time I listen to music on my phone, it switches it to some god-awful music and it looks like a play station is using and then a Dell is using. It's different people. Every time I try (for the past almost two weeks) to ...

• Regular
  • I'm so frustrated because every time I listen to music on my phone, it switches it to some god-awful music and it looks like a play station is using and then a Dell is using. It's different people. E...
  • HetzeFetze
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes