Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How do I upgrade from my free trial??

I need help finding a way to upgrade

• I need help finding a way to upgrade
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into the app (iOS)

I recently got a new phone and am now trying to login to the app. On the first screen I have an option to login or sign up. I selected login and on the next screen put in my information. I am getting an error saying " login failed. You have already c...

• I recently got a new phone and am now trying to login to the app. On the first screen I have an option to login or sign up. I selected login and on the next screen put in my information. I am getting...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

It has just come to my attention I have been charged twice a month with 2 different reference numbers showing on my bank statement. As you can imagine not happy at finding this out

• Casual Listener
  • It has just come to my attention I have been charged twice a month with 2 different reference numbers showing on my bank statement. As you can imagine not happy at finding this out
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems activating my account again

Guys im trying to stablish back again my account, when I imput my card information it says that I need to enter month of expiration but my information it is alright, why is that??

• Casual Listener
  • Guys im trying to stablish back again my account, when I imput my card information it says that I need to enter month of expiration but my information it is alright, why is that??
  • Lionsdale09
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Family sharing on premium

I have family premium with my wife and son as active members. When my wife and I both try to listen on our phones we get a pop-up notice that they other is trying to use the service. I can continue or let her listen? We should both be able to listen ...

• I have family premium with my wife and son as active members.  When my wife and I both try to listen on our phones we get a pop-up notice that they other is trying to use the service.  I ca...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account

I paid my premium upgrade to one of the payment partners of spotify (cebuana lhullier) however my premium account has not been activated yet.

• I paid my premium upgrade to one of the payment partners of spotify (cebuana lhullier) however my premium account has not been activated yet.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suspected fake email about Spotify subscription!

Today i received a email about updating my account information for my Spotify premium subscription. I suspect that this email is fake and want to notify the Spotify team about it and also give a heads up to other users that might receive this email. ...

email Skärmavbild 2015-11-26 kl. 10.56.25.png Skärmavbild 2015-11-26 kl. 10.57.35.png
  • Today i received a email about updating my account information for my Spotify premium subscription. I suspect that this email is fake and want to notify the Spotify team about it and also give a...
  • diegogalarcec
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Getting charged twice for so many months!

Hi, I am getting charged twice every month for so long now. I am a student and it takes £9.99 first then £4.99. Sure it was my mistake for not checking my bank statement regularly, but how will I get a refund for all of the £9.99 payments that should...

• Hi, I am getting charged twice every month for so long now. I am a student and it takes £9.99 first then £4.99. Sure it was my mistake for not checking my bank statement regularly, but how will I get...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify can be used 14 days abroad

i'm tryng to log-in my account, but it won't let me because it says that i can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days, but i'm not abroad, and i don't know what to do

• i'm tryng to log-in my account, but it won't let me because it says that i can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days, but i'm not abroad, and i don't know what to do
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem in linking family account

I am orginally in a family account linked with my family. We live in the same address and we entered the same one. However, Spotify said that i entered a wrong zip code. The fact is, HK do not use ZIP code... Can i get my premium account back

• I am orginally in a family account linked with my family.   We live in the same address and we entered the same one.   However, Spotify said that i entered a wrong zip code.   Th...
  • Valcich
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want to pay yearly not monthly

How can I change my paynment from yearly to monthly? I have a family account nad I choosed that i want to pay for all year but something goes wrong and i have a normal monthly subscription.

• How can I change my paynment from yearly to monthly? I have a family account nad I choosed that i want to pay for all year but something goes wrong and i have a normal monthly subscription.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium

I´m having trouble getting my daughter to get an account attached to my family premium, I´ve sent her an invite but when she tries to log in, a message comes up that says you are already member, what should I do?

• I´m having trouble getting my daughter to get an account attached to my family premium, I´ve sent her an invite but when she tries to log in, a message comes up that says you are already member, what...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to a delete an account.

I want to permanently delete a Facebook created account associated with the email address **************@gmail.com. I can no longer login.

• I want to permanently delete a Facebook created account associated with the email address **************@gmail.com. I can no longer login.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SOS! PLEASE HELP ME GET BACK MY ACCOUNT

My phone was stolen year ago and my spotify account was logged in there. My account was hacked and though I can log in through facebook my problem is there's this email ********@yahoo.com in my account details AND ISNT MINE. Spotify wont let me chang...

• Casual Listener
  • My phone was stolen year ago and my spotify account was logged in there. My account was hacked and though I can log in through facebook my problem is there's this email ********@yahoo.com in my accou...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overdraft fee

I have a $35 additional charge in my account!!! Why is that????

• I have a $35 additional charge in my account!!! Why is that???? 😩😩😩
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

a student wanting premium

Doesn't let me verify I'm a student at lonestar college yet it charged me 5 dollars already ?

• Casual Listener
  • Doesn't let me verify I'm a student at lonestar college yet it charged me 5 dollars already ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to contact a human asap!!!!!

I have been charged 5 dollars yet have no premium ? Why is it so hard to get in contact and get this solved come on .

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged 5 dollars yet have no premium ? Why is it so hard to get in contact and get this solved come on .
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I create an artist page? My music has been linked to an incorrect artist

My EP was just released but I see it has been linked to an artist with the same name. I was unaware that I had to make an artist page. How do I do this so that my music can be linked to my name?

• Regular
  • My EP was just released but I see it has been linked to an artist with the same name. I was unaware that I had to make an artist page. How do I do this so that my music can be linked to my name?
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple stream solution or workarounds

I would like to be able to use Spotify on my phone (streamed via Bluetooth to my car stereo), and on my Amazon Echo at home, simultaneously. This is because I don't live alone, and other family members sometimes want to listen to music at the house w...

• I would like to be able to use Spotify on my phone (streamed via Bluetooth to my car stereo), and on my Amazon Echo at home, simultaneously. This is because I don't live alone, and other family membe...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes