Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution New members on Premium Family

Hi,I send envitation to two of my family menbers and after they fill the invitation code, they fill all the account information and nothing happens after.Anyone can tell me what to do? What is hapenning?Thanks

• Hi, I send envitation to two of my family menbers and after they fill the invitation code, they fill all the account information and nothing happens after. Anyone can tell me what to do? What is ha...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: 7 day trial vs 30 day free trial

Hey I just signed up to the 30 day trial today, also gave my card payment details so after the 30 days it automatically starts payment when 30 days is up, I'm now looking at my Spotify and there is still adds etc....

• Hey I just signed up to the 30 day trial today, also gave my card payment details so after the 30 days it automatically starts payment when 30 days is up, I'm now looking at my Spotify and there is s...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't get the premium

Hi! I have family-premium but I am not the person who pays it. Yesterday I logged out in spotify and after that I logged back in and tried to listen to music with premium but it says i have just free spotify. I logged out again and deleted the app bu...

• Hi! I have family-premium but I am not the person who pays it. Yesterday I logged out in spotify and after that I logged back in and tried to listen to music with premium but it says i have just free...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Use a gift e-card for myself

Hi, I recently bought a gift e-card but when I typed the corresponding PIN but appears an error message where explain that I cannot combine a permium code with my premium subscription. What can I do to use the e-card (fro 12 motnhs)?

• Hi, I recently bought a gift e-card but when I typed the corresponding PIN but appears an error message where explain that I cannot combine a permium code with my premium subscription.  What can...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problème pays Spotify Family

Bonjour, Ma mère vient de souscrire à l'offre spotify family et m'a invitée, j'ai bien reçu le code d'invitation par mail. Cependant, lorsque je clique sur Activer, le site m'affiche le mot suivant : "Impossible de vous ajouter au programme spotify f...

• Bonjour,    Ma mère vient de souscrire à l'offre spotify family et m'a invitée, j'ai bien reçu le code d'invitation par mail. Cependant, lorsque je clique sur Activer, le site m'affiche l...
  • Didier4
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I know if I have full control over my account?

I recently loaded up my spotify premium app and saw that it was streaming to a random phone. I immediately changed the password and clear my connected devices. How do I know if I have full control or can they still login? Ia there anyway I can find o...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently loaded up my spotify premium app and saw that it was streaming to a random phone. I immediately changed the password and clear my connected devices. How do I know if I have full control or...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

COMPLETE IGNORANCE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I have bought three months of Spotify as a gift for someone and have never managed to redeem this. I have contacted customer service numerous times with no reply!! Nothing!!! Is this really possible?!? I mean I was so happily using the service until ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have bought three months of Spotify as a gift for someone and have never managed to redeem this. I have contacted customer service numerous times with no reply!! Nothing!!! Is this really possible?...
  • nico42
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Giftcard werkt niet / Gift Card is not working

NL: Vanmiddag een Giftcard voor 10 euro gekocht.Probeer hem netjes in te voeren.Druk ik op ''Verzilveren''Herlaad die de pagina, gebeurd er verder niets.Hoe dit op te lossen? ENG: This afternoon a Gift Card purchased for 10 euros.Try him nicely to en...

• Casual Listener
  • NL:   Vanmiddag een Giftcard voor 10 euro gekocht. Probeer hem netjes in te voeren. Druk ik op ''Verzilveren'' Herlaad die de pagina, gebeurd er verder niets. Hoe dit op te lossen?  ...
  • Kajetansimons
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution All of my saved music and playlists have been removed!? No Longer Have premium!?

Hello, all of my music has been removed from my account. Not sure why, but it seemed to have coincided to me temporarily deleting my Facebook account. Does anybody know how i might be able to recover all of that?

• Hello, all of my music has been removed from my account. Not sure why, but it seemed to have coincided to me temporarily deleting my Facebook account. Does anybody know how i might be able to recover...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't log in

My husband sent me a link to sign up for spotify premium which we are paying for and been using for quite some time. I've switched email accounts so I'm trying to log in. After a few screens trying to reset my password I get this message: reset Passw...

• My husband sent me a link to sign up for spotify premium which we are paying for and been using for quite some time.  I've switched email accounts so I'm trying to log in.  After a few scre...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts by accident? Two charges on credit card.

My husband set up an account along time ago... and i think he did it twice? Our credit card charged twice, and his usual email address -- it says "already in use" -- so that tells me he set up twice. The account he is actively using is under a gmail ...

• Casual Listener
  • My husband set up an account along time ago... and i think he did it twice?  Our credit card charged twice, and his usual email address -- it says "already in use" -- so that tells me he set up ...
  • rickv66951
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family subscription

When I try to add a family member a message comes up saying your account needs to be based in the same country as the owner of the premium for family subscriptionAs far as I can see both accounts and phones are based in GBCan anyone help ?

• When I try to add a family member a message comes up saying your account needs to be based in the same country as the owner of the premium for family subscription As far as I can see both accounts a...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Username not available but there is no profile with that username

I'm attempting to create an account for my blog. When I add in the username in the account creation screen, it tells me that the username is not available, but there is no profile with that username when I search. Is there a way I can get the usernam...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm attempting to create an account for my blog. When I add in the username in the account creation screen, it tells me that the username is not available, but there is no profile with that user...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution setting new password.

everytime i try to set a new password now ive got rid of facebook and click the email its says whoops! there been a error come back later...

• Visitor
  • everytime i try to set a new password now ive got rid of facebook and click the email its says whoops! there been a error come back later...
  • spikeslotcar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

KPN "All-In-One" account

Hello Guys, We are currenly using a Spotify Premium account from KPN.But next month, we will leave KPN, so i have a question: What happens with my account?? I am using Spotify 6 years now, and I do not want to lose my playlist!! Does any one know how...

• Hello Guys,   We are currenly using a Spotify Premium account from KPN. But next month, we will leave KPN, so i have a question:   What happens with my account?? I am using Spotify 6 y...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium cost charged but account still looks as free

Hi, I upgraded my spotify account to premium. I can see that the premium cost is being withdrawn from my credit card, yet my account still looks and acts as free account. I have screenshots showing my account was upgraded, but it looks still as a fre...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I upgraded my spotify account to premium. I can see that the premium cost is being withdrawn from my credit card, yet my account still looks and acts as free account. I have screenshots ...
  • Sensu
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to family account

A link was sent to me, my sister already used it and it worked for her, when I tried, I could do it!!! How do I do it?!?!?

• A link was sent to me, my sister already used it and it worked for her, when I tried, I could do it!!! How do I do it?!?!?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Frozen

Recently I wasn't able to pay the fee for my spotify premium family subscription. One of the accounts on the family plan just dropped down to the free version, but the other froze. The frozen one can't play any saved albums or songs, nor any previous...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently I wasn't able to pay the fee for my spotify premium family subscription. One of the accounts on the family plan just dropped down to the free version, but the other froze. The frozen one can...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Have premium and music still won't play

I have the premium Spotify and it's not letting my listen to any of my music. It keeps saying to upgrade. I logged out and logged back in still no help. To top it off my playlist of 600 songs was deleted ! Very disappointed in Spotify for this.

• I have the premium Spotify and it's not letting my listen to any of my music. It keeps saying to upgrade. I logged out and logged back in still no help. To top it off my playlist of 600 songs was del...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes