Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Profile picture and name gone

Okay, so my Spotify account is linked to my Facebook. Always has been. But I deactivated my Facebook account for like 3 days and when I reactivated and got back on Spotify, basically what happened was my profile picture is now blank and my name turne...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, so my Spotify account is linked to my Facebook. Always has been. But I deactivated my Facebook account for like 3 days and when I reactivated and got back on Spotify, basically what happened wa...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Signed up for Groupon deal. Now auto charges but I have no account login associated

I signed up for the 3 month deal through groupon. After it concluded I am now being charged the $9.99 monthly rate which is fine. However, I am unable to login into my account once it carried me over to the monthly billing. Neither of my email addres...

• I signed up for the 3 month deal through groupon.  After it concluded I am now being charged the $9.99 monthly rate which is fine.  However, I am unable to login into my account once it car...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution leave family without connecting the admin

yes i want to leave the family where i am a member, but i dont want to connect the main-member. is there any possibility?thanks

• yes i want to leave the family where i am a member, but i dont want to connect the main-member. is there any possibility? thanks
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to cancel/ unsubscribe/terminate spotify for family

I want to cancel my spotify for family, but when I got to the account details it only says: choose premium (it states I have the free version) or manage the members of the family. It doesn't say anything like canceling. Whenever I search for an answe...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to cancel my spotify for family, but when I got to the account details it only says: choose premium (it states I have the free version) or manage the members of the family. It doesn't say...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution cuenta familiar

Hola, acabo de contratar la cuenta familiar y al momento de agregar a los miembros, solo agreguè a uno y puse aceptar, còmo puedo agregar a los de màs?

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, acabo de contratar la cuenta familiar y al momento de agregar a los miembros, solo agreguè a uno y puse aceptar, còmo puedo agregar a los de màs?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deactivated my Facebook, can't sign in

I Deactivated my Facebook and since my Spotify is linked with my Facebook, there's no other way to sign in. Is there a way to unlink my Facebook and create a password I can use with my email account instead?

• Visitor
  • I Deactivated my Facebook and since my Spotify is linked with my Facebook, there's no other way to sign in. Is there a way to unlink my Facebook and create a password I can use with my email account ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

have been trying to update my payment information for several days now and a pop up box keeps appearing telling me that there is something wrong and I should try again or use a different card. I have tried all the cards i have and it continues to pop...

• have been trying to update my payment information for several days now and a pop up box keeps appearing telling me that there is something wrong and I should try again or use a different card. I have...
  • Masta_22
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account

In August I bought a new phone through Rogers. On my new plan, I added the spotify premium account. This was not as a trial basis. Yet, for the last two months, I am on the free account - my premium doesn't work. I contacted Rogers and they stated th...

• In August I bought a new phone through Rogers. On my new plan, I added the spotify premium account. This was not as a trial basis. Yet, for the last two months, I am on the free account - my premium ...
  • Masta_22
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot access my premium account

I have a premium account with my Rogers share everything plan, the other day I updated my phone and went to listen to music today it had me logged out. I logged back in through Facebook cuz that's the only way I do log in, and it gave me a new free a...

• I have a premium account with my Rogers share everything plan, the other day I updated my phone and went to listen to music today it had me logged out. I logged back in through Facebook cuz that's th...
  • Masta_22
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Find Account (May Have Been Deleted and Re-created)

Hi there, I used to have a Spotify account connected to my Spark NZ mobile plan which gives me Spotify Premium, and this was working fine from middle of 2015 to early Dec 2016. But since getting a new phone (still on the same number/plan) last month,...

• Hi there,   I used to have a Spotify account connected to my Spark NZ mobile plan which gives me Spotify Premium, and this was working fine from middle of 2015 to early Dec 2016.   But ...
  • Masta_22
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover old Facebook based account

I've lost my old premium account access due to the long in via facebook feature, it still exists but as a user ID number. However I don't know how to long in to it and my new facebook based account has none of the playlists!

• I've lost my old premium account access due to the long in via facebook feature, it still exists but as a user ID number. However I don't know how to long in to it and my new facebook based account h...
  • Masta_22
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment

Hello everyone, i have a little problem...i'm using Spotify Premium and this month i didn't have enough money on my account so it writes me that i'm gonna lose my premium account. But now i have enough money and i don't know what to do for not losing...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   i have a little problem...i'm using Spotify Premium and this month i didn't have enough money on my account so it writes me that i'm gonna lose my premium account. But now i ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers wireless free premium subscription

I'm with Rogers and have tried to set up my free two year premium subscription. Every time I reinstall Spotify it takes me to the free membership. I not have premium access. Is there a specific username I need to use ..other issue. Hoping for some he...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm with Rogers and have tried to set up my free two year premium subscription. Every time I reinstall Spotify it takes me to the free membership. I not have premium access. Is there a specific usern...
  • Masta_22
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Not all Canadians speak french...

On the browse page, I usually have at least one french playlist in the discover section, and email blasts seem to come to me in french. I can't find anywhere on my profile where I'm listed as preferring french, except the fact that I'm in Canada, and...

• On the browse page, I usually have at least one french playlist in the discover section, and email blasts seem to come to me in french.   I can't find anywhere on my profile where I'm listed a...
  • JBampfield
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I have been kicked out of a family account

Hello, My premium status has been removed without warning. The titular user in the Premium for Family tried inviting me back, but when I fill all my info (names, address), it states that it cannot confirm that I live on the same address. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   My premium status has been removed without warning. The titular user in the Premium for Family tried inviting me back, but when I fill all my info (names, address), it states that it ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't join premium for family

A family member was unable to join my family plan. The error message was: "We couldn't confirm that you live in the same adress as the main account holder". Even though the adress is the same. Any help?

• A family member was unable to join my family plan. The error message was: "We couldn't confirm that you live in the same adress as the main account holder". Even though the adress is the same. Any he...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gutschein

Ich habe einen Gutschein von Spotify , nun sagt man mir , er sei nicht für mein Land ? Da ich in Österreich wohne, hier studiere und mich damals in Deutschland angemeldet habe. Der Gutschein stammt aus Österreich. Da ich an einer österreichischen Uni...

• Casual Listener
  • Ich habe einen Gutschein von Spotify , nun sagt man mir , er sei nicht für mein Land ? Da ich in Österreich wohne, hier studiere und mich damals in Deutschland angemeldet habe. Der Gutschein stammt a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

PAYED ANOTHER ACCOUNT BECAUSE SPOTIFY SUCKS **bleep**

I'm so angry right now, the page bugged or something like that, and althoght it was logged in my account with my email and my facebook, I payed for nothing, I've been with spotify for almost 3 years, I've never had a problem like this one. So I check...

• I'm so angry right now, the page bugged or something like that, and althoght it was logged in my account with my email and my facebook, I payed for nothing, I've been with spotify for almost 3 years,...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes