Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

My playlist has been deleted and I have not logged out or logged in or changed anything

Hi, one of my playlists got deleted. I tried to play it on my computer as I had been the night before and did not close it yet, it was being buggy and did not play, so I force quit the app and reopened it. When I reopened it it wasn't there anymore. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, one of my playlists got deleted. I tried to play it on my computer as I had been the night before and did not close it yet, it was being buggy and did not play, so I force quit the app and reopen...
  • stellafang
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

problem

i have open a spotify account for my son and need to cancel it because he can't remember the info and can't get back on the acoount. how do i cancel it without the info?

• Visitor
  • i have open a spotify account for my son and need to cancel it because he can't remember the info and can't get back on the acoount. how do i cancel it without the info?  
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook friends can't find my account on Spotify

Hello,I have read about other people having this issue but I have not been able to find a solution. The problem is that my Spotify username is a number and therefore my Facebook friends are not able to find my account. Is it possible in any way to ge...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have read about other people having this issue but I have not been able to find a solution. The problem is that my Spotify username is a number and therefore my Facebook friends are not a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged when i allready have premium

I have premium since 30th december and yesterday Spotify took 100 swedish kronor from My bank account, (9,99$) and i wunt to get them back Please... if i have premium, why do i need to get charged 5-6 Days after i allready got Spotify premium.... so ...

• I have premium since 30th december and yesterday Spotify took 100 swedish kronor from My bank account, (9,99$) and i wunt to get them back Please... if i have premium, why do i need to get charged 5-...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

where to buy Spotify

Hello im living out USAuntil now i used gift card from ebay to use premium paymentrecently i can't find 6 month card on ebay i have AMEX that is from non spotify country and i have papyal (not usa account)any chance to help me out how to buy spotify ...

• Visitor
  • Hello  im living out USA until now i used gift card from ebay to use premium payment recently i can't find 6 month  card on ebay   i have AMEX  that is from non spotify count...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not giving me the full service

Hello i have purchased a YEAR subscription for the $120 about 2-3 months ago. It has not been a full year and spotify is telling me my payment has failed and my only option is to downgrade. please help me fix this. i should have to pay $120 for only ...

• Hello i have purchased a YEAR subscription for the $120 about 2-3 months ago. It has not been a full year and spotify is telling me my payment has failed and my only option is to downgrade. please he...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Migrate data from facebook account to another account with same mail adress

Hello, I have spotify account registered using facebook account. Mail adress which I use is my gmail adress. I would like to keep logging using the same mail adress but disconnect account from facebook. Is this possible?

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I have spotify account registered using facebook account. Mail adress which I use is my gmail adress. I would like to keep logging using the same mail adress but disconnect account fr...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancellation Problems

How i can cancell one account but i dont remember usuario and password ??????

• How i can cancell one account but i dont remember usuario and password ??????
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t see premium status in my account

I´ve paid for the premium account. Although my mobil provider charged me for premium (9,99 Euro) I can´t see it in my Spotify account.

• Visitor
  • I´ve paid for the premium account. Although my mobil provider charged me for premium (9,99 Euro) I can´t see it in my Spotify account.
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ending Spotify family

I am at the moment part of a familyplan. But the ovner is not able to conect to the acount annymore, and has theirfore made a new one. The problem is that I can not join the new one before the owner has removed me. But he cannot since he does not get...

• I am at the moment part of a familyplan. But the ovner is not able to conect to the acount annymore, and has theirfore made a new one. The problem is that I can not join the new one before the owner ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not play this album

https://open.spotify.com/album/7ry9CHlWKy9Jq8yqlZZdMvWhy not play this in Italy?

• https://open.spotify.com/album/7ry9CHlWKy9Jq8yqlZZdMv Why not play this in Italy?
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan: trouble validating one.

I e-mailed the invitation to join my family plan. He accessed the mail and accepted the invitation, but the code is not being accepted. I tried sending it again to generate a new code, but it doesn't work. He keeps getting the same message "impossibl...

• I e-mailed the invitation to join my family plan. He accessed the mail and accepted the invitation, but the code is not being accepted. I tried sending it again to generate a new code, but it doesn't...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged during Free Trial

I recently signed up for a free trial of premium on one of my accounts (i'd forgotten i had another account because i havent used it in a year or so) and then unsubscribed soon after. Fortunately, the trial will end 2/5/17 and won't renew - or so it ...

• I recently signed up for a free trial of premium on one of my accounts (i'd forgotten i had another account because i havent used it in a year or so) and then unsubscribed soon after. ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Premium but not on my account

I bought the deal for the 3 months of Premium for $0.99. The charge did go through on my credit card but when I log into Spotify it still says I have the free version and to upgrade to Premium for $9.99. How do I my account to update? I have logged o...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought the deal for the 3 months of Premium for $0.99. The charge did go through on my credit card but when I log into Spotify it still says I have the free version and to upgrade to Premium for $9...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify opens on another device when I start playing song

I have spotify premium (non-family plan) and use my account on multiple devices (phone, tablet, desktop). This usually works as expected - if I start playing a song on my phone while my desktop is playing, it pauses the desktop and starts playing on ...

• I have spotify premium (non-family plan) and use my account on multiple devices (phone, tablet, desktop). This usually works as expected - if I start playing a song on my phone while my desktop is pl...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying twice - Both paying through iTunes and directly through Spotify

iTunes asked to update my credit card info. In doing so, I was transferred to Spotify and updated my card here. However, now both Spotify and iTunes charge me. Please return the money and stop charging me twice.

• iTunes asked to update my credit card info. In doing so, I was transferred to Spotify and updated my card here. However, now both Spotify and iTunes charge me. Please return the money and stop c...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for company resources what is possible?

We would like to give all our staff a spotify account to listen to his own music,There is a familly subscription but this is not for companies.What would be the best solution here. Aprox 20 resources.

• We would like to give all our staff a spotify account to listen to his own music, There is a familly subscription but this is not for companies. What would be the best solution here. Aprox 20 resou...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription doesn't work

Yesterday my subscription ran out because I didn't have enough money on my iTunes account, so I went to the store and bought a new iTunes card and I payed my bill for the subscription. The money came out of my account but I did not receive a receipt ...

• Yesterday my subscription ran out because I didn't have enough money on my iTunes account, so I went to the store and bought a new iTunes card and I payed my bill for the subscription. The money came...
  • Masta_22
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unexpected Charges

Hello, I've been getting unexpected charges on my credit card for the premium subscription but I don't know where it's coming from. I tried to check already if I do have any other accounts by logging in using FB or using my e-mail and username but al...

• Hello, I've been getting unexpected charges on my credit card for the premium subscription but I don't know where it's coming from. I tried to check already if I do have any other accounts by logging...
  • Masta_22
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes