Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Friend can't log in with gift card

Hi , I just gifted a friend a 3 month sub card. She tried to use it and it asked for her password. Unfortunately she forgot she had Spotify free years back and requested a new password which she received but its not recognised . I can see this sub be...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi , I just gifted a friend a 3 month sub card. She tried to use it and it asked for her password. Unfortunately she forgot she had Spotify free years back and requested a new password which she rece...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Switzerland. Renew Subscription (get Family) BUG cuz Pop-up was in German

So... I live in switzerland and ... we don't all speak german ! I wanted to get the family subscription, so on Spotify site by using a browser, which was in french(or english cannot remember), I couldn't get the loading for credit cards finished... i...

• So... I live in switzerland and ... we don't all speak german !    I wanted to get the family subscription, so on Spotify site by using a browser, which was in french(or english cannot re...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution International usage on family premium

I live in the US,but work in Europe. We are trying to sign up for Family Premium,but when I landed in Norway Spotify said I had to switch country to Norway for use. Now my family back home can not be added because they are in the US and the country h...

• I live in the US,but work in Europe. We are trying to sign up for Family Premium,but when I landed in Norway Spotify said I had to switch country to Norway for use. Now my family back home can not be...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change user name

Hello My email address was previously used to create an account not by me. Somebody from Spain created the account using my email and I am from Brazil.I know that because when I tried to create my account it said that my email was already used.I was ...

• Hello   My email address was previously used to create an account not by me. Somebody from Spain created the account using my email and I am from Brazil. I know that because when I tried to c...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify has problems charging the card directly

Hello Spotify team, Your financial provider has problems. My subscription was paused, because as your page said - My card or bank had a bad day. None of these was true. I tried it through PayPal and my card fortunately works and my subscription was r...

• Regular
  • Hello Spotify team,    Your financial provider has problems. My subscription was paused, because as your page said - My card or bank had a bad day. None of these was true. I tried it thro...
  • mlipocky
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paied and contínuos with free account

I paied twice and contínuos with the free account. I already reinstall th app and not worked fine.

• Casual Listener
  • I paied twice and contínuos with the free account. I already reinstall th app and not worked fine.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in at all anymore. Please help.

Tried to log into Spotify on my PC after using it on my phone for awhile. PC said my username or password was wrong, so I decided to reset it since I wasn't entirely sure if I was right. Reset the password to something different, put in the brand new...

• Tried to log into Spotify on my PC after using it on my phone for awhile. PC said my username or password was wrong, so I decided to reset it since I wasn't entirely sure if I was right. Reset the pa...
  • theckbert
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error al dar de alta Premium con Vodafone

Hola, estoy intentando dar de alta Spotify Premium con la oferta que tiene Vodafone de tres meses gratis pero la página lleva una semana dando error. Ya he llamado a Vodafone mil veces y ellos no pueden hacer nada. ¿Alguna idea?

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, estoy intentando dar de alta Spotify Premium con la oferta que tiene Vodafone de tres meses gratis pero la página lleva una semana dando error. Ya he llamado a Vodafone mil veces y ellos no pue...
  • Aliguri
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to unlink playstation account that I have no access to?

Hello, Some time ago I logged in to a playstation to which I have no access. I need to have that playstation unlinked from my spotify account. Wht can I do? PS: Please don't tell me to go to https://link.playstationmusic.com/spotify/details, I have n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Some time ago I logged in to a playstation to which I have no access.   I need to have that playstation unlinked from my spotify account.   Wht can I do?   PS: Pl...
  • ggoranov
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook delete

I deleted my facebook, but I need to transfer my premium subscription to just my email account. How do I do this without logging into facebook to do anything?

• I deleted my facebook, but I need to transfer my premium subscription to just my email account. How do I do this without logging into facebook to do anything?
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Want my 30 trial before being charged. Want a refund of my already charged card.

Have already been charged for my Premium Family account, where is my free 30 day trial period. Want my card refunded?

• Have already been charged for my Premium Family account, where is my free 30 day trial period.  Want my card refunded?
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium payments

Hello,Is there a place where I can double check whether I've paid Spotify every single month? (Apart from my bank account). Last month the payment was undone because I had no money in my account, I'm guessing this just means next month there'll be de...

• Hello, Is there a place where I can double check whether I've paid Spotify every single month? (Apart from my bank account). Last month the payment was undone because I had no money in my account,...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to unsubscribe but can't login on my desktop

I signed up with Spotify with my old facebook and no longer have access to the email that is connected to my old facebook. I want to use my Spotify premium on my desktop but can't log in. I need to delete and un subscribe from my old Spotify so I can...

• I signed up with Spotify with my old facebook and no longer have access to the email that is connected to my old facebook. I want to use my Spotify premium on my desktop but can't log in. I need to d...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete an old account and remove it from Facebook?

I have an old account that's linked to my Facebook that I don't use anymore. I want to delete that account and unlink it from Facebook and link my current account to Facebook? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I have an old account that's linked to my Facebook that I don't use anymore.  I want to delete that account and unlink it from Facebook and link my current account to Facebook?   Thanks.
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 Day Free Trial

I cancelled my 30 day free trial subscription before the deadline but I still have premium features. Will I be charged for this, or will the free trial last until the full 30 days is up and then stop?

• I cancelled my 30 day free trial subscription before the deadline but I still have premium features. Will I be charged for this, or will the free trial last until the full 30 days is up and then stop?
  • wvianabiologo-b
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I recently have become verified. In doing so, I seemed to have lost 150+ followers

Hi all, my band has recently become verified on Spotify. However, as soon as we were, our followers dropped down to 100. We have 260+. I also seemed like I had to re-follow the band. We all of the people following us dropped? I'd just like to make su...

• Hi all, my band has recently become verified on Spotify. However, as soon as we were, our followers dropped down to 100. We have 260+. I also seemed like I had to re-follow the band. We all of the pe...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! giftcard purchased with wrong email

I need a help for my purchase done by wrong email (receiver's). How can I cancel it? I bought it with credit card. Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • I need a help for my purchase done by wrong email (receiver's). How can I cancel it? I bought it with credit card. Thank you!
  • Atsushih
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount with 3-month Trial

Hi!! I was wondering if I could do the trial for premium Spotify, but after the 3 months of the trial it would go straight to the student discount? It doesn't give me that option when purchasing the trial. Thanks!

• Hi!! I was wondering if I could do the trial for premium Spotify, but after the 3 months of the trial it would go straight to the student discount? It doesn't give me that option when purchasing the ...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Still getting charged even though i'm on a family plan

Could someone please look into my account. My gf signed up for our family plan when she was already a spotify member but she is still getting charged on her credit card even though she's not the admin. Any reason why? I don't believe she signed up th...

• Could someone please look into my account.  My gf signed up for our family plan when she was already a spotify member but she is still getting charged on her credit card even though she's not th...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes