Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How to unlink playstation account that I have no access to?

Hello, Some time ago I logged in to a playstation to which I have no access. I need to have that playstation unlinked from my spotify account. Wht can I do? PS: Please don't tell me to go to https://link.playstationmusic.com/spotify/details, I have n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Some time ago I logged in to a playstation to which I have no access.   I need to have that playstation unlinked from my spotify account.   Wht can I do?   PS: Pl...
  • ggoranov
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook delete

I deleted my facebook, but I need to transfer my premium subscription to just my email account. How do I do this without logging into facebook to do anything?

• I deleted my facebook, but I need to transfer my premium subscription to just my email account. How do I do this without logging into facebook to do anything?
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Want my 30 trial before being charged. Want a refund of my already charged card.

Have already been charged for my Premium Family account, where is my free 30 day trial period. Want my card refunded?

• Have already been charged for my Premium Family account, where is my free 30 day trial period.  Want my card refunded?
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium payments

Hello,Is there a place where I can double check whether I've paid Spotify every single month? (Apart from my bank account). Last month the payment was undone because I had no money in my account, I'm guessing this just means next month there'll be de...

• Hello, Is there a place where I can double check whether I've paid Spotify every single month? (Apart from my bank account). Last month the payment was undone because I had no money in my account,...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to unsubscribe but can't login on my desktop

I signed up with Spotify with my old facebook and no longer have access to the email that is connected to my old facebook. I want to use my Spotify premium on my desktop but can't log in. I need to delete and un subscribe from my old Spotify so I can...

• I signed up with Spotify with my old facebook and no longer have access to the email that is connected to my old facebook. I want to use my Spotify premium on my desktop but can't log in. I need to d...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete an old account and remove it from Facebook?

I have an old account that's linked to my Facebook that I don't use anymore. I want to delete that account and unlink it from Facebook and link my current account to Facebook? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I have an old account that's linked to my Facebook that I don't use anymore.  I want to delete that account and unlink it from Facebook and link my current account to Facebook?   Thanks.
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 Day Free Trial

I cancelled my 30 day free trial subscription before the deadline but I still have premium features. Will I be charged for this, or will the free trial last until the full 30 days is up and then stop?

• I cancelled my 30 day free trial subscription before the deadline but I still have premium features. Will I be charged for this, or will the free trial last until the full 30 days is up and then stop?
  • wvianabiologo-b
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I recently have become verified. In doing so, I seemed to have lost 150+ followers

Hi all, my band has recently become verified on Spotify. However, as soon as we were, our followers dropped down to 100. We have 260+. I also seemed like I had to re-follow the band. We all of the people following us dropped? I'd just like to make su...

• Hi all, my band has recently become verified on Spotify. However, as soon as we were, our followers dropped down to 100. We have 260+. I also seemed like I had to re-follow the band. We all of the pe...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! giftcard purchased with wrong email

I need a help for my purchase done by wrong email (receiver's). How can I cancel it? I bought it with credit card. Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • I need a help for my purchase done by wrong email (receiver's). How can I cancel it? I bought it with credit card. Thank you!
  • Atsushih
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount with 3-month Trial

Hi!! I was wondering if I could do the trial for premium Spotify, but after the 3 months of the trial it would go straight to the student discount? It doesn't give me that option when purchasing the trial. Thanks!

• Hi!! I was wondering if I could do the trial for premium Spotify, but after the 3 months of the trial it would go straight to the student discount? It doesn't give me that option when purchasing the ...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Still getting charged even though i'm on a family plan

Could someone please look into my account. My gf signed up for our family plan when she was already a spotify member but she is still getting charged on her credit card even though she's not the admin. Any reason why? I don't believe she signed up th...

• Could someone please look into my account.  My gf signed up for our family plan when she was already a spotify member but she is still getting charged on her credit card even though she's not th...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone is using my money

An ex girlfriend stole my debit card information and is buying monthly subscriptions to this website. I want to cancel the subscription but do not have the information to the account she started. How do I cancel this?

• An ex girlfriend stole my debit card information and is buying monthly subscriptions to this website. I want to cancel the subscription but do not have the information to the account she started. How...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! From Premium to Familiar plan

I was premium and my family add me to the familiar plan, did spotify automatically cancel my suscription to premium or i have to cancel manually the premium, I ask this because i dont want to pay to spotify accounts at the same time

• I was premium and my family add me to the familiar plan, did spotify automatically cancel my suscription to premium or i have to cancel manually the premium, I ask this because i dont want to pay to ...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't log in to Spotify HELP

Hi! I made a Spotify account with FaceBook and have had no problems.. One day I was in the settings and Accidently cliked on the disconnect this account from FB button. I was immeditly logged out. I tried logging back in but I was unable to do so as ...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I made a Spotify account with FaceBook and have had no problems.. One day I was in the settings and Accidently cliked on the disconnect this account from FB button. I was immeditly logged out. I ...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family subscribtion

If my family gets a subscribtion together, do we all keep our original accounts or do we get one together?

• Regular
  • If my family gets a subscribtion together, do we all keep our original accounts or do we get one together? 
  • Trevis1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account disabled

Hello my name is Edris Keyam and i live in the Netherlands.account email (edriskeyam82@hotmail.com) I had an premium account just for me. A few days ago i bought premium family under the same account and invited my family. I think yesterday or the da...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello my name is Edris Keyam and i live in the Netherlands. account email (edriskeyam82@hotmail.com)   I had an premium account just for me.  A few days ago i bought premium family unde...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re active premium

Buenas tardes, reactive mi cuenta premium, me cobraron doble a mi tarjeta de crédito y sigo apareciendo como free

• Buenas tardes, reactive mi cuenta premium, me cobraron doble a mi tarjeta de crédito y sigo apareciendo como free
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

I recently switched to an iPhone 7 and have had premium through my service provider (Sprint). When I logged back in my premium seems to be lost. Any thoughts or ideas. Is it a service provider problem or Spotify?

• I recently switched to an iPhone 7 and have had premium through my service provider (Sprint). When I logged back in my premium seems to be lost. Any thoughts or ideas. Is it a service provider proble...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes