Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Charge twice per month

Hi,It has come to my attention I have been charged twice per month (the amounts of $17.99AUD and $11.99AUD) since March this year. I believe this was when I upgraded to family. I only have the one account and wish to be corrected and refunded.Regards...

• Hi, It has come to my attention I have been charged twice per month (the amounts of $17.99AUD and $11.99AUD) since March this year. I believe this was when I upgraded to family. I only have the one ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country and credit cards

Hello everybody,just now I moved to Malaysia for one year and therefore I had to set my Spotify-Account to Malaysia as country. As I'd like to upgrade to Spotify Premium (I'm a student) now but -of course- only have German credit cards. The upgrade i...

• Hello everybody, just now I moved to Malaysia for one year and therefore I had to set my Spotify-Account to Malaysia as country. As I'd like to upgrade to Spotify Premium (I'm a student) now but -of...
  • cornna
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My subscription never ended even though i ended it.

In the beginning of this summer, i purchased the 3-month sale for 1$. It said that as long as i ended my subscription before the 14/9, no more money would be taken from my account. (I ended it on the 13/9.) Now, a month and two days later i see that ...

• Regular
  • In the beginning of this summer, i purchased the 3-month sale for 1$. It said that as long as i ended my subscription before the 14/9, no more money would be taken from my account. (I ended it on the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Vodafone TR from Turkey

Hello Dear Community. I regret it now, Vodafone TR has no advantages. I am a Spotify member for about 3-4 months. And I received a special offer from Vodafone (8th of September). Here, the problem begins. It seems Spotify company didn't receive this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Dear Community.   I regret it now, Vodafone TR has no advantages.   I am a Spotify member for about 3-4 months. And I received a special offer from Vodafone (8th of Sept...
  • mythrael
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

being charged for free subscribe

My daughter has accidentally charged spotify to her phone it's adding 9.99 to her phone bill each month but when I try to cancell I can't do anything as it states she has the free version...I sent a message and the response I got was to look at a for...

• My daughter has accidentally charged spotify to her phone it's adding 9.99 to her phone bill each month but when I try to cancell I can't do anything as it states she has the free version...I sent a ...
  • veaux333
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in, because of forgotten password and wrong email

I'm stuck in a bad loop, and hope someone can help.For some reason my password, that I've always had, isn't working anymore. The e-mail that's registered is an old one that I can't access anymore. See my problem? I need to change the e-mail address s...

• I'm stuck in a bad loop, and hope someone can help. For some reason my password, that I've always had, isn't working anymore. The e-mail that's registered is an old one that I can't access anymore. ...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing billing info.

I'm trying to change my billing info. Doing the process and waiting for the confirmation code, but can't get any!!!

• I'm trying to change my billing info. Doing the process and waiting for the confirmation code, but can't get any!!!
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Showing wrong pic on desktop/mobile app

My Spotify App and mobile are showing the old Facebook profile pic... Why isn't it syncing or am I doing something wrong? User is asifzahoor Thanks!

• My Spotify App and mobile are showing the old Facebook profile pic...   Why isn't it syncing or am I doing something wrong?   User is asifzahoor     Thanks!
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Countries and bank transaction fees

Hi Spotify friends. I've had a Premium account for some time but only just realised I am being charged an overseas transaction fee of approx 35cents per month by my bank for my monthly subscription. My account is registered in Australia, my bank deta...

• Hi Spotify friends. I've had a Premium account for some time but only just realised I am being charged an overseas transaction fee of approx 35cents per month by my bank for my monthly subscription. ...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charged for premium when I'm already on a family plan

I was invited to join a family plan while still having my premium account. I looked through the FAQs regarding this and it said that I would not be charged further and that the main family plan account holder would only be charged. This was over a mo...

• Visitor
  • I was invited to join a family plan while still having my premium account. I looked through the FAQs regarding this and it said that I would not be charged further and that the main family plan accou...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Full Price for Four Months

So I have had the spotify student discount (I am a junior in college) for a while now and I just read online that after 12 months the account is switched from the 4.99 back to 9.99 and you are sent an email to remind you. I never recieved this email ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have had the spotify student discount (I am a junior in college) for a while now and I just read online that after 12 months the account is switched from the 4.99 back to 9.99 and you are sent a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing songs from playlist

I have lost more than half the songs on my iphone from this particular playlist. At the menu level, list says 35 songs, when I go inside the list to play there are only 12 songs in there.

• Casual Listener
  • I have lost more than half the songs on my iphone from this particular playlist. At the menu level, list says 35 songs, when I go inside the list to play there are only 12 songs in there.
  • apilani
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is not available in Saudi Arabia

I live in Saudi Arabia country. Everytime I'm trying to login in and download the app says "not available" or "forbidden" I can't do it!! Except when I started use VPN but I still can't download the app even with VPN. Please, tell me when Spotify wil...

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Saudi Arabia country. Everytime I'm trying to login in and download the app says "not available" or "forbidden" I can't do it!! Except when I started use VPN but I still can't download the ...
  • NasserHashemi
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Country

I am not able to change my country, I already inserted a new payment method however it just charged me and didn't change my profile. Any suggestion?

• I am not able to change my country, I already inserted a new payment method however it just charged me and didn't change my profile. Any suggestion? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! You've already created an account with this email address

I recently reset my device and now am unable to log into the Spotify app. It tells me that an account has already been created with this email. I can log into the website just fine and ensured that I am on the sign in page and not the sign up page. P...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently reset my device and now am unable to log into the Spotify app. It tells me that an account has already been created with this email. I can log into the website just fine and ensured that I...
  • Tahoelongshot
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

User name

Hello, I created an account yestarday, is an group account. The user name is harborhoteis than I link with the facebook page (Gerencial Harbor) but when I creat a playlist appears "created by: desenvolvedor harbor" and I'd like that appears "created ...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I created an account yestarday, is an group account.   The user name is harborhoteis than I link with the facebook page (Gerencial Harbor) but when I creat a playlist appears "...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved to other country

Hello, I have moved to Canada and with a new phone plan I got Spotify premium.However, I cannot choose the network provider and get the premium. Please change my permanent country to Canada , provider Fido. Phone 6047295930

• Hello, I have moved to Canada and with a new phone plan I got Spotify premium. However, I cannot choose the network provider and get the premium. Please change my permanent country to Canada , pro...
  • knutjohanvatnej
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple accounts?

I think I may have multiple accounts, as I have just had a message on my iphone saying 'there is a problem with the payment for Premium"... I have just had a new credit card issued.. when I went to update in my account on laptop... It said I am not a...

• Visitor
  • I think I may have multiple accounts, as I have just had a message on my iphone saying 'there is a problem with the payment for Premium"... I have just had a new credit card issued.. when I went to u...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium

bonjour j'ai un compte PayPal mais je n'arrive pas a m'abonner et même avec ma carte bleu c'est un maestro impossible de passé a spotify premium même en essayant le mois gratuit svp aidez moi merci

• bonjour j'ai un compte PayPal mais je n'arrive pas a m'abonner et même avec ma carte bleu c'est un maestro impossible de passé a spotify premium même en essayant le mois gratuit svp aidez moi merci
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes