Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • aimRe
  • Casual Listener
  • 951 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 951 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Unable to login abroad

Hi, I am from the UK but currently working in Taiwan. I cannot login Spotify since it is unable to use abroad. I do not want to change my profile coutry to Taiwan. I would like to remain my playlist within British music instead of Taiwanese. Please h...

• Hi, I am from the UK but currently working in Taiwan. I cannot login Spotify since it is unable to use abroad. I do not want to change my profile coutry to Taiwan. I would like to remain my playlist ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Merging two accounts

Hi there, I have one account with all my playlists, followers, premium version etc, but this account is not connected to facebook so I can't see my friends and such. The other account is activated through Facebook but has no playlists, no followers a...

• Visitor
  • Hi there,   I have one account with all my playlists, followers, premium version etc, but this account is not connected to facebook so I can't see my friends and such. The other account is act...
  • 0x412E2047696C
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family change from Admin to Member

Hi i get the invite to join as spotify family member .Than i had some problems with token , it did not work so i was playing around and by mistake i hit family plan so spotify register me as Admin ( no paymet metods were linked nor made ).How do i ch...

• Visitor
  • Hi    i get the invite to join as spotify family member .Than i had some problems with token , it did not work so i was playing around and by mistake i hit family plan so spotify register...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Single Premium Account to Family Account

Hi Spotify Community, I have had a premium account for a long time, but this morning I subscribed to a family account. I pay for my premium account every 2nd of the month. The problem is that Spotify noticed me that they will make me pay 15€ on the 2...

• Hi Spotify Community,   I have had a premium account for a long time, but this morning I subscribed to a family account. I pay for my premium account every 2nd of the month. The...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium opzeggen maar je weet je e mail en wachtwoord niet meer

Hallo, Ik ben met mijn premium account ingelogd op mijn telefoon, vanaf daar kan ik mijn premium account niet opzeggen daarvoor heb ik mijn e mail en mijn wachtwoord nodig. maar die ben ik kwijt. Hoe kan ik mijn acount toch nog opzeggen???

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo,   Ik ben met mijn premium account ingelogd op mijn telefoon, vanaf daar kan ik mijn premium account niet opzeggen daarvoor heb ik mijn e mail en mijn wachtwoord nodig. maar die ben ik k...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change country

Hi,I have a big problem, I am a Premium user of Spotify and just bought today an unlimited family offer. I am from France and are now in Indonesia for holidays. I just created an account as asked by spotify for the members of my family but they canno...

• Hi, I have a big problem, I am a Premium user of Spotify and just bought today an unlimited family offer. I am from France and are now in Indonesia for holidays. I just created an account as asked b...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment

I need to cancel a payment already made for premium. how can I do?

• I need to cancel a payment already made for premium. how can I do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recreate account disconnected from Facebook (accidentally)

We're finally have Spotify sevice in Japan. I now have problem which prevent me to move my US account to Japan. What happened was: 1. I had facebook account associated Spotify account in US. 2. I created new account in Japan without associating Faceb...

• Casual Listener
  • We're finally have Spotify sevice in Japan.  I now have problem which prevent me to move my US account to Japan. What happened was:   1. I had facebook account associated Spotify account ...
  • shigeya
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stopped working on Symbian

Device:Nokia 808 PureView (and Nokia N8)Operating System Version:Delight 1.4 CFW (and Symbian Anna)Spotify Version:0.4.8.17.g21854b59 (on both devices)Description:Fails to connect. Sometimes appears to be online for a fraction of a second only (top b...

• Casual Listener
  • Device: Nokia 808 PureView (and Nokia N8) Operating System Version: Delight 1.4 CFW (and Symbian Anna) Spotify Version: 0.4.8.17.g21854b59 (on both devices) Description: Fails to connect...
  • N900ify
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancel my suscription

Hi please i need assistance in cancelling out my suscription . Right now i am charged for my two premium account . i am unable to log in for one of the account as it was link to my deactivated facebook account . so i am now unable to log in or change...

• Hi please i need assistance in cancelling out my suscription . Right now i am charged for my two premium account . i am unable to log in for one of the account as it was link to my deactivated facebo...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

offline mode unavailable as Premium member for 2nd and 3rd device

I have premium Spottifu account and recently bought a Surface pro 4 device.Installing the Spottify on the device and loging in with my details i am still not able to delect offline mode as it request me to sign as a Premium member which i already am ...

• I have premium Spottifu account and recently bought a Surface pro 4 device. Installing the Spottify on the device and loging in with my details i am still not able to delect offline mode as it reque...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANCEL AND REFUND NOW OR BBB

I WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY. IT'S UNBELIEVABLE THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR COMPANY. I HAVE A "FREE" SUBSCRIPTION AND AM BEING CHARGED 9.99 EVERY MONTH. OTHERS HAVE HAD THIS SAME ISSUE, I SEE. YOU GUYS ARE RUNNING A ...

• I WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY. IT'S UNBELIEVABLE THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR COMPANY. I HAVE A "FREE" SUBSCRIPTION AND AM BEING CHARGED 9.99 EVERY MONTH. OTHERS HAVE ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charge

I need help. Spotify charge me for family 149 nok pr month but it says i only have sptify free. They charged me 5 days ago an i ordered this 2 months ago. Now we cant listen more than 1 at a time but i pay for family.

• Visitor
  • I need help. Spotify charge me for family 149 nok pr month but it says i only have sptify free. They charged me 5 days ago an i ordered this 2 months ago. Now we cant listen more than 1 at a time but...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount.

I recently became a student and am just becoming aware of the student discount. how can i recieve that?

• I recently became a student and am just becoming aware of the student discount. how can i recieve that?
  • AngeloTan
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook error message

Hello, So here's the scoop...my facebook account which is linked to my spotify account (I would also like to amend that as well. PITA!!) was hacked and sent out a bunch of spam blah blah blah...but now I cannot access the spotify app through my phone...

• Visitor
  • Hello,  So here's the scoop...my facebook account which is linked to my spotify account (I would also like to amend that as well. PITA!!) was hacked and sent out a bunch of spam blah blah blah....
  • AngeloTan
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

I got charged twice with the student discount I have the premium subscription but I want my money back since I got charged two times

• Casual Listener
  • I got charged twice with the student discount I have the premium subscription but I want my money back since I got charged two times
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to switch monthly price to Student Membership

I currently have a regular $10/month subscription. I just got a new card so my membership is about to expire in 5 days. Im trying to adjust the price to the student discount one but every link I found on spotify's website just takes me to a page that...

• I currently have a regular $10/month subscription. I just got a new card so my membership is about to expire in 5 days. Im trying to adjust the price to the student discount one but every link I foun...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

missed 1 day to cancel, can i get a refund?

Hi, I missed 1 day to cancel before my premium account was renewed today. Can I still get a refund? Do not wish to continue subscription. Already cancelled today. Can anyone help pls?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I missed 1 day to cancel before my premium account was renewed today. Can I still get a refund? Do not wish to continue subscription. Already cancelled today. Can anyone help pls?
  • mhar_roquejr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Account issue?

Hello. I am having an issue with Spotify Connect, specifically on my household premium account. On my account (logging in via both Android and PC) my Samsung Multi-room speakers do not show up as an option for Playback. However if my housemate logs i...

• Hello.   I am having an issue with Spotify Connect, specifically on my household premium account. On my account (logging in via both Android and PC) my Samsung Multi-room speakers do not show ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes