Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Paying $14.99 a month and $10 a month for the family plan... how do we cancel the old one?

Hello,We were on the original plan that cost $14.99 and when it went to $10 we figured the account would just change automatically. Well, it looks like it didn't and so the question is how do we canel the old $14.99 and keep the $10.00 account. I kno...

• Hello, We were on the original plan that cost $14.99 and when it went to $10 we figured the account would just change automatically.  Well, it looks like it didn't and so the question is how do...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset Account

Hi Guys, Is there a way we can have our accounts completley reset just like a new account ?want to start everything fresh. Thanks in advance.

• Hi Guys,   Is there a way we can have our accounts completley reset just like a new account ? want to start everything fresh.   Thanks in advance.
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ayuda con Spotify Premium

Hola, Buenas.Yo antes tenia el servicio Premium de Spotify con una tarjeta VISA. Ya no tengo este servicio ya que cerre la tarjeta. Ahora quiero tener el servicio Premium con la Tarjeta Diners Club International, pero soy de Ecuador; en la tarjeta di...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, Buenas. Yo antes tenia el servicio Premium de Spotify con una tarjeta VISA. Ya no tengo este servicio ya que cerre la tarjeta.  Ahora quiero tener el servicio Premium con la Tarjeta Dine...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payment

I am trying to upgrade to student premium service with Amex gift card and it won't accept? What do I need to do??

• I am trying to upgrade to student premium service with Amex gift card and it won't accept? What do I need to do??
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't connect Facebook

When i press connect to connect my facebook account, the facebook screen pops up than it goes back to spotify but nothing happens. I press again and again, it always do the same thing. I tried to open from my facebook account ( Actually i want to tra...

• When i press connect to connect my facebook account, the facebook screen pops up than it goes back to spotify but nothing happens. I press again and again, it always do the same thing. I tried to ope...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Country Conflicts

I live in Ireland but work in the middle east. I have bank accounts in the UK. I want to pay for my family subscription from my UK credit card but it therefore sees me as being in the UK so I cant have a family subscription. seems a very silly system...

• I live in Ireland but work in the middle east. I have bank accounts in the UK. I want to pay for my family subscription from my UK credit card but it therefore sees me as being in the UK so I cant ha...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged for family packet but I didn't receive the confirmation

I have submit the payment by credit card for a family package, I receive the confirmation by credit card company but the proccess did not finished. I've tried two times and I was cherged 2 times, but did not work.

• Casual Listener
  • I have submit the payment by credit card for a family package, I receive the confirmation by credit card company but the proccess did not finished. I've tried two times and I was cherged 2 times, but...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Atualizei dados de pagamento e permaneço sem minha conta Premium.

Minha assinatura estava pausada. Atualizei meus dados de pagamento mas continuo sem minha conta Premium e o valor ja foi autorizado pelo cartão de crédito. Gostaria de algum esclarecimento por que isso nunca aconteceu antes.

• Minha assinatura estava pausada. Atualizei meus dados de pagamento mas continuo sem minha conta Premium e o valor ja foi autorizado pelo cartão de crédito. Gostaria de algum esclarecimento por que is...
  • camiquerids
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

changing to student subscription

Hello! I was told I could change my subscription premium account on the day the payment is due. I wanted to switch my regular premium account to the student one. I've gotten charged 10 dollars instead of the 5. I already switched subscriptions. What ...

• Hello! I was told I could change my subscription premium account on the day the payment is due. I wanted to switch my regular premium account to the student one. I've gotten charged 10 dollars instea...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't get Premium with PayPal

Hello,I've been trying out to get my account to premium with the 30days free trial. All is goods until after I input my PayPal information, it takes me back to a blank page. I've tried with Mozilla and Chrome and also my app over the phone. I also ch...

• Hello, I've been trying out to get my account to premium with the 30days free trial. All is goods until after I input my PayPal information, it takes me back to a blank page. I've tried with Mozil...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged out of my account

Hi! The other day I was randomly logged out of my account and I tried to log back in, realizing I had forgotten my password, and then realizing I had put an old email address in, and now I can't get into my account! Please help me!

• Hi! The other day I was randomly logged out of my account and I tried to log back in, realizing I had forgotten my password, and then realizing I had put an old email address in, and now I can't get ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify will not link to Facebook

Spotify and Facebook both use the same emails address, however i cannot link them together. I am trying the correct way by going to 'preferencies' and 'connect to facebook'. I just have to keep re-entering my info everytime and doesn't actually link....

• Music Fan
  • Spotify and Facebook both use the same emails address, however i cannot link them together.   I am trying the correct way by going to 'preferencies' and 'connect to facebook'.   I just ...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Old card is still getting billed after update

I have updated my payment details and changed Credit card about a month ago but I'm now getting billed on both cards instead of just on the updated one.

• I have updated my payment details and changed Credit card about a month ago but I'm now getting billed on both cards instead of just on the updated one.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium paused

Hi there, My account got paused, and i don't know why.It says i am from a whole different country than i am from, and someone changed the email and i cant change the country back...

• Visitor
  • Hi there,   My account got paused, and i don't know why. It says i am from a whole different country than i am from, and someone changed the email and i cant change the country back...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount Family Subscriptions!

how do i get refunded from you i got charged twice last month from Spotify when i switched from premium to premium family, so i payed for both premium and premium family at the same time

• how do i get refunded from you i got charged twice last month from Spotify when i switched from premium to premium family, so i payed for both premium and premium family at the same time
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Membership

Hello, so I just found out today about the "Student Discount" Spotify and I currently use the Spotify Premium so I cancelled the Premium to get the student discount and I just wanted to know will it charge me one more time for the $10 Premium that I ...

• Hello, so I just found out today about the "Student Discount" Spotify and I currently use the Spotify Premium so I cancelled the Premium to get the student discount and I just wanted to know will it ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hacked account

My account got hacked. I login with FB and changed my password 3 times. Last time it took an hour after the password change to get hacked again. Its alway the same device whic appears in my device list. And my playlist is all messed up.

• My account got hacked. I login with FB and changed my password 3 times. Last time it took an hour after the password change to get hacked again. Its alway the same device whic appears in my device li...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify family cancel failed

Hi guys! I have recently a problem with update my payment details. I have premium for years including one family member total paying 8.99€ per month. Now i canceled a family member due to not using it and I want to keep my premium (5.99€). On the web...

• Hi guys!   I have recently a problem with update my payment details. I have premium for years including one family member total paying 8.99€ per month.  Now i canceled a family member du...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes