Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Still cant get Premium after trying everything

I bought my premium through my apple account and its still showing free on my accoun even though i have paid the $14,99 for premium and have the reciept of purchase. Please do not give me the generic response of how to fix it as i have tried all i ha...

• I bought my premium through my apple account and its still showing free on my accoun even though i have paid the $14,99 for premium and have the reciept of purchase.  Please do not give me the g...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to update payment info

I had a student account and also had to get a new card. I am no longer a student and don't mind the difference in charge but I can not seem to bypass the student account info page while updating my payment information. Please help!

• I had a student account and also had to get a new card. I am no longer a student and don't mind the difference in charge but I can not seem to bypass the student account info page while updating my p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card changed and Spotify hasn't resumed

So I'm guessing that since I have made payment but not resumed service for premium that my subscription should extend?Also I realise that my price for subscription is 68 when they are marketing 48 hkd per month in the same site.Why is there such a di...

• So I'm guessing that since I have made payment but not resumed service for premium that my subscription should extend? Also I realise that my price for subscription is 68 when they are marketing 4...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Made an account to an email that wasn't mine by accident and couldn't remember the password or anyth

HelloAbout I think it was 3 months ago well it will be getting close I made a Spotify and upgraded it to premium but what I didn't notice was that i typed the wrong email and than me being me I forgot to email and password to the account so I was nev...

• Hello About I think it was 3 months ago well it will be getting close I made a Spotify and upgraded it to premium but what I didn't notice was that i typed the wrong email and than me being me I for...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for music, not getting it

I put in my credit card # and everything for the $4.99 student discount not realizing that it was only for college students. I was charged the $4.99 but I still have ''free'' spotify. I understand I'm not a student, so I wont get the $4.99 deal, so h...

• Casual Listener
  • I put in my credit card # and everything for the $4.99 student discount not realizing that it was only for college students. I was charged the $4.99 but I still have ''free'' spotify. I understand I'...
  • emily_ann18
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into my account? Error code 3

For the past few days I couldn't log into my spotify premium account. I've tried looking up how to fix it because I know for sure I put in the right username and password. When I do try to log in it lets me in for a second or two before kicking me of...

• For the past few days I couldn't log into my spotify premium account. I've tried looking up how to fix it because I know for sure I put in the right username and password. When I do try to log in it ...
  • iamsavease
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card charged in error

I canceled my free trial yesterday and I was still charged $10.59 on my credit card today. Can you please reverse this charge.

• I canceled my free trial yesterday and I was still charged $10.59 on my credit card today. Can you please reverse this charge.
  • iamsavease
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I got the premium all was fine but I accidentally deleted the app and it's saying I don't have the premium anymore

• I got the premium all was fine but I accidentally deleted the app and it's saying I don't have the premium anymore
  • iamsavease
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution BPI Credit Card payment problem

Hi I used to pay Premium subscription via UK credit card. Updated my details to Philippines where I live but payment will not accept my BPI Credit card as I receive an error message that card is from a country where Spotify is not available.Can anyon...

• Hi I used to pay Premium subscription via UK credit card. Updated my details to Philippines where I live but payment will not accept my BPI Credit card as I receive an error message that card is from...
  • ChrisD1969a
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone red plan spotify premium disappeared

Hey Ive been on my new contract with Vodafone for just over a month and I have had spotify premium included. Today I attemted to disconect my facebook from the account and it ended up logging me out - when I logged back in spotify premium was gone an...

• Hey Ive been on my new contract with Vodafone for just over a month and I have had spotify premium included. Today I attemted to disconect my facebook from the account and it ended up logging me out ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Français] Faire basculer un compte premium sur un autre compte

Bonjour, il se trouve que j'ai un compte premium sur l'adresse Facebook "[email address removed]" grâce à mon opérateur Bouygue Télécom. Le problème est que je voulais supprimer ce compte Facebook pour en faire un nouveau. Ma question est : comment f...

• Bonjour, il se trouve que j'ai un compte premium sur l'adresse Facebook "[email address removed]" grâce à mon opérateur Bouygue Télécom. Le problème est que je voulais supprimer ce compte Facebook po...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CPF inválido

Sempre ao fazer o upgrade através do Boleto bancário, ao informar meus dados e clicar em Continuar o CPF está inválido. alguém pode me ajudar? Desde já agradeço.

• Sempre ao fazer o upgrade através do Boleto bancário, ao informar meus dados e clicar em Continuar o CPF está inválido. alguém pode me ajudar? Desde já agradeço.
  • Biancaborba
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tengo una cuenta Premium y la tengo registrada...

Tengo una cuenta Premium creada en Italia: en este momento me encuentro en Perú, y justo en dos días voy a viajar. No sabía acerca el límite de 14 días en el extranjero y necesito mi música para el viaje. Repito, mi cuenta es Premium y de ninguna man...

• Tengo una cuenta Premium creada en Italia: en este momento me encuentro en Perú, y justo en dos días voy a viajar. No sabía acerca el límite de 14 días en el extranjero y necesito mi música para el v...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution If I am a Premium Subscription why do i receive a Free service

Hi There!, Im from Mexico and I have a Premium Subscription, however if I log in through my Iphone my account appears as "Free" service, on the other hand, if I log in via Web, my same user name and e-mail appears as Premium. I've followed every step...

• Hi There!, Im from Mexico and I have a Premium Subscription, however if I log in through my Iphone my account appears as "Free" service, on the other hand, if I log in via Web, my same user name and ...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email Address is invalid on account, cant log in

The email address that i originally joined Spotify with is no longer valid (college email). Spotify is saying that my password is incorrect and there is no way for me to receive the password reset email. Need someone to switch my email address on my ...

• Visitor
  • The email address that i originally joined Spotify with is no longer valid (college email). Spotify is saying that my password is incorrect and there is no way for me to receive the password reset em...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing country

Can't change the country setting.. Have lived abroad for a while and used a foreign card, but moved back to Norway now and changed the payment card to a norwegian, but spotify still thinks Im abroad, and won't let me play norwegian music.. Help!

• Can't change the country setting.. Have lived abroad for a while and used a foreign card, but moved back to Norway now and changed the payment card to a norwegian, but spotify still thinks Im abroad,...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Cut Short?

Hi so I realized that I only got my Student Discount for 8 months instead of 12 months. I am now reading that I was supposed to receive an email so that I can renew my student discount (I thought it was only for 12 months, but now I'm reading that I ...

• Hi so I realized that I only got my Student Discount for 8 months instead of 12 months. I am now reading that I was supposed to receive an email so that I can renew my student discount (I thought it ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution no puedo acceder a mi cuenta

hola, acabo de ser "echado" de mi cuenta de spotify pemium. No puedo acceder (aunque me muestra unos segundos la pantalla de inicio, en seguida aparece el mensaje de error 3) Tampoco recibo ningun mail de recuperación de cuenta, sospecho que alguien ...

• hola, acabo de ser "echado" de mi cuenta de spotify pemium. No puedo acceder (aunque me muestra unos segundos la pantalla de inicio, en seguida aparece el mensaje de error 3) Tampoco recibo ningun ma...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pending payment for a subscription that wasn't verified?

Hello! I tried signing up for the student discount on Spotify (8/20 & 8/21), but SheerID could not verify that I was a student. Today, I tried to again sign up for the student discount, but a message kept popping up saying that my credit card couldn'...

• Hello!   I tried signing up for the student discount on Spotify (8/20 & 8/21), but SheerID could not verify that I was a student. Today, I tried to again sign up for the student discount, ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Je suis connectée à Spotify Prenium, mais je n'y ai plus accès

Bonjour,Cela fait deux ans que je suis abonnée a Spotify Prenium, mais depuis quelques jours je n'y ai plus accès. J'ai essayée de désinstaller et de réinstaller l'application comme ils le disent dans l'aide? Mais ça ne marche toujours pas.Quelqu'un ...

• Bonjour, Cela fait deux ans que je suis abonnée a Spotify Prenium, mais depuis quelques jours je n'y ai plus accès. J'ai essayée de désinstaller et de réinstaller l'application comme ils le disent d...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes